remastered Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary no play XBOX 360 Slim Console last Microsoft update ...

Discus and support remastered Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary no play XBOX 360 Slim Console last Microsoft update ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; June 16, 2018. The remastered XBOX 360 Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary video game does not work in my XBOX 360 Slim console. Every time I put the disk... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Soap678, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Soap678
    Soap678 Guest

remastered Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary no play XBOX 360 Slim Console last Microsoft update ...

June 16, 2018.

The remastered XBOX 360 Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary video game does not work in my XBOX 360 Slim console. Every time I put the disk it tells me unrecognizable disk and every time I try again and again it starts loading it for
    a long time and does nothing else. The game disc has minimal light scratches, no dust, no match.I did all the steps that Microsoft recommended to solve the problem but nothing worked. The disc is like new and corresponds to the assigned region (NTSC-U). I
    do not know if the last update that Microsoft made to the console in 2018 affected the reading of the remastered disc of Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary.

I would appreciate a quick solution to the problem.

:)

Soap678, Jun 16, 2018
  2. Soap678
    Soap678 Guest
    XBOX 360 Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary game does not work in my XBOX 360 Slim after 2018 update

June 16, 2018.

The remastered XBOX 360 Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary video game does not work in my XBOX 360 Slim console. Every time I put the disk it tells me unrecognizable disk and every time I try again and again it starts loading it for a long time and does nothing
    else. The game disc has minimal light scratches, no dust, no match.I did all the steps that Microsoft recommended to solve the problem but nothing worked. The disc is like new and corresponds to the assigned region (NTSC-U).

Try all the game discs that I have from XBOX 360 console and those from the Halo saga and they worked but the one from remastered Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary does not work. I do not know if the last update that Microsoft made to the console in 2018 affected
    the reading of the remastered disc of Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary.

I would appreciate a quick solution to the problem.

Soap678, Jun 16, 2018
  3. JLC215
    JLC215 Guest
    JLC215, Jun 16, 2018
  4. JohnnyXeo
    JohnnyXeo Guest

Is this the only game that isn't working would be my first question? If other games work, then for some reason that disc is likely faulty. If its all games, its the disc drive. It will need a repair, or you can probably find a console for cheap online or
    at a retailer.

JohnnyXeo, Jun 16, 2018
  5. Hello Soap678!

I can surely say that I am really sorry about the problem you are having! No one likes to have this happen, why can't things be easier and just jump into the game, haha! Can you please answer a few questions for me and we can see if we can help!

• Where and when did you purchase the game? I.E. (Xbox Store, Game Stop, Ebay e.t.c)
    • Has the game previously been used by another individual?
    • What were the steps that Microsoft recommended?
    Again, I am so sorry and I hope that we can help you!

Dearest Regards,

Xbox Ambassador -

SourDinosaur4, Nov 2, 2018
  6. JLC215 Win User

Gaming Bargains Thread

7. JohnnyXeo Win User

remastered Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary no play XBOX 360 Slim Console last Microsoft update 2018

Is this the only game that isn't working would be my first question? If other games work, then for some reason that disc is likely faulty. If its all games, its the disc drive. It will need a repair, or you can probably find a console for cheap online or
    at a retailer.
  8. SourDinosaur4 Win User

remastered Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary no play XBOX 360 Slim Console last Microsoft update 2018

Hello Soap678!

I can surely say that I am really sorry about the problem you are having! No one likes to have this happen, why can't things be easier and just jump into the game, haha! Can you please answer a few questions for me and we can see if we can help!

• Where and when did you purchase the game? I.E. (Xbox Store, Game Stop, Ebay e.t.c)
    • Has the game previously been used by another individual?
    • What were the steps that Microsoft recommended?
    Again, I am so sorry and I hope that we can help you!

Dearest Regards,

Xbox Ambassador -
  9. Juxtapose13 Win User

More backwards compatibility

[quote user="zanedrummerdx"]

You know Halo:CE is in the marketplace for 1200 ms last I checked and I saw a Halo 2 for orignal xbox and I could still play it on the 360 (not that I have it, though)

[/quote]

In truth though there's little point to buying Halo: Combat Evolved since
    Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary is out.
  10. Pure Ratchet Win User

New Armor/Map packs?

Thema:

1. remastered Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary no play XBOX 360 Slim Console last Microsoft update ... - Similar Threads - remastered Halo Combat

2. Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?

in XboX Insiders
    Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?: Alter Echo Army of Two: The 40th Day (EA) Army of Two: Devil’s Cartel (EA) Batman: Arkham Origins* Bloody Roar: Primal Fury (Activision) Cold Fear (Ubisoft) Condemned 2: Bloodshot (Sega)...
  3. WE Want Classic Call of Duty Titles to get a Fully Remastered!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WE Want Classic Call of Duty Titles to get a Fully Remastered!: Hi Now that Microsoft has taken over Activision We Want to see Classic call of duty Titles get a Fully Remaster. Even tho Activision has fixed the Cod servers there are still a Tone of Hackers on...
  4. Day of the Tentacle Remastered Controls do not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Day of the Tentacle Remastered Controls do not work: Hello, When I try to play Day of the Tentacle Remastered from Xbox Game Pass the controls do not work. The cursor is stuck to one area and when you try to move it it goes back to the one spot....
  5. Can yall make wwe 2k14 backward play for series x i dont want a remaster version i want the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can yall make wwe 2k14 backward play for series x i dont want a remaster version i want the...: Can yall make wwe 2k14 playable on the Xbox series x i dont want a remaster version i want the 360 version 12f9c953-3c85-41c1-820f-ceda410fd317
  6. Will Lost Odyssey ever get a remaster?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Lost Odyssey ever get a remaster?: After playing through the excellent Final Fantasy remasters (7,8,9,10 & 12) on my Xbox Series X, I couldn't help but wonder if Microsoft/Xbox will ever remaster their own JRPG Lost Odyssey? I...
  7. Will there ever be a Scarface remaster??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will there ever be a Scarface remaster??: I remember playing this way back in the day when it first came out on PS3 and in my personal opinion it was on par with the current GTA. I loved having to travel down to Columbia to do coke runs...
  8. My acheivements for dark souls remastered aren't appearing properly. So I've killed neto,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My acheivements for dark souls remastered aren't appearing properly. So I've killed neto,...: . So I've killed neto, done a few covenants and that sort of lark and they haven't popped up yet I done sif in and thag one did? 77f5801b-74a0-4d01-828a-bc69f651fa1d
  9. Would it be possible to remaster an old Xbox game series into possibly one massive game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would it be possible to remaster an old Xbox game series into possibly one massive game?: So I was going through old achievements to see games I’ve played before and came across a series that did well for its time and though it could deserve at least a chance for a remastered version...
  10. Halo: CE unplayable with remastered graphics in Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: CE unplayable with remastered graphics in Master Chief Collection: Since the most recent MCC update, it is basically impossible to play the Halo: Combat Evolved campaign with the updated graphics. Anytime new scenery or assets need to be loaded in, the game...