Relooping back on my last question: When will dungeon defenders 2 receive its update/...

Discus and support Relooping back on my last question: When will dungeon defenders 2 receive its update/... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; in regards to the last post i made for this, i was told to ask the devs, howeverThe developers have stated they dont know and to reach out here for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JohnDawkins3, Nov 4, 2023.

  1. JohnDawkins3
    JohnDawkins3 Guest

    Relooping back on my last question: When will dungeon defenders 2 receive its update/...


    in regards to the last post i made for this, i was told to ask the devs, howeverThe developers have stated they dont know and to reach out here for support on an eta for our update.. and it is out of there hands after they send it in to certify it for xbox. it is about 2 weeks or 3 weeks late now..

    :)
     
    JohnDawkins3, Nov 4, 2023
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Relooping back on my last question: When will dungeon defenders 2 receive its update/ certification pass? if anyone knows thats working at microsoft?

    The only people with access to that information is the developer and the certification team, so you need to ask them. They have no public facing contact
  3. Bon3zz1001 Win User

    What's the best Tower Defense 360 game?

    I would say Dungeon Defenders. Then again, I only have the PC version so I'm not sure if it's received all the updates yet.
  4. Leo Ascendent Win User

    Games for a rainy day?

    Usually something a little more laid back, right now, I'm finishing Dungeon Defenders 2
  5. SparkStormrider Win User

    What's the best Tower Defense 360 game?

    Dungeon Defenders is a great tower defense game. Unfortunately its not updated nearly as much as the PC version. Still its a fun game. I suggest giving it a shot.
  6. Boas BS5 Win User

    Community Social Gaming Thread

    Anyone playing last months g4g game dungeon defenders?
Thema:

Relooping back on my last question: When will dungeon defenders 2 receive its update/...

Loading...
  1. Relooping back on my last question: When will dungeon defenders 2 receive its update/... - Similar Threads - Relooping last question

  2. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  3. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  4. Hard crash since the last update

    in XboX Insiders
    Hard crash since the last update: https://ibb.co/bjKCqvDq Since the last update all I get is this when loading games. Could be the update could be the dev, I dont know not seen this one before. Pc gaming experimental....
  5. HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black

    in XboX Insiders
    HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black: Since last update my screen goes black then back to normal while playing with HdR along with the sound turning off and on . I been in the alpha skip program since the beginning and this is the...
  6. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  7. After the last night update my Xbox can't find the 2tb expansion card

    in XboX Insiders
    After the last night update my Xbox can't find the 2tb expansion card: XBOX Beta Ring. Any1 with the same issue? I have booted today my Xbox as usual but it cannot find the Seagate 2tb expansion card. I've done a reboot but nothing. submitted by /u/AlbertGM1972...
  8. LAST OASIS! (Season 6 coming to Xbox soon)

    in XboX Insiders
    LAST OASIS! (Season 6 coming to Xbox soon): https://youtu.be/hFMDD1TuSCc?si=QmZsd3klDBVAHSFL submitted by /u/OpolE [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox will not work ever in the last months!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox will not work ever in the last months!!!: Microsoft Store isn't working, gamepass renew subscription isn't working, can't renew it, it's not my internet because it was working for years until all of a sudden it did this, I'm stressed and...
  10. I haven’t been able to stream but I was last suspended 2 year ago.

    in XboX Insiders
    I haven’t been able to stream but I was last suspended 2 year ago.: Ive been trying to stream in discord on Xbox, but it won’t let me because I was suspended previously, so I’m trying to figure out if that’s the reason, or if something else is making it so I can’t...