relocate gamepass games

Discus and support relocate gamepass games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i did a full format on my pc only for one drive after i reinstall xboxapp i could't find my xboxpass games that have been installd on my sconed drive... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kratos_V, Jan 23, 2022.

  1. Kratos_V
    Kratos_V Guest

    relocate gamepass games


    i did a full format on my pc only for one drive after i reinstall xboxapp i could't find my xboxpass games that have been installd on my sconed drive

    do the games automaticlly deleted if the appliction benn unistalled?

    :)
     
    Kratos_V, Jan 23, 2022
    #1
  2. Jesse E' Win User

    relocate gamepass games

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    Unfortunately you'll need to reinstall the games again in order to play them.

    Hope this helps
  3. Ky3217 Win User

    Legit sniping

    1 big rule.

    Relocate relocate relocate.

    Too many people stay in one spot for too long. You should switch it up every couple of shots
  4. kenfunke Win User

    No xbox live connection

    Went to spectrum because i relocated. Spectrum was set up by the relocation company.
  5. Temhotabot Win User

    Scratched Disc Tips

    The BEST way to avoid the 'Perfect Circle' is to NOT move your console when there is a disc in the tray. I would recommend you either relocate the cables or relocate the dog when you are gaming to avoid this from happening.
  6. gfwl Win User

    Playing multiplayer games on-line

    Since your post is relevant to Xbox Live, not Games for Windows Live, it is being relocated to a more appropriate forum.
Thema:

relocate gamepass games

Loading...
  1. relocate gamepass games - Similar Threads - relocate gamepass games

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. My Minecraft launcher doesn't work after I relocated the game files to another drive, but...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft launcher doesn't work after I relocated the game files to another drive, but...: Unable to locate the Java runtime. Error details: 0x00000000 - system: The operation completed successfully. Filename on disk: Path: . Exists: Directory I've tried reinstalling it, deleting all...
  8. Madden 24 relocation in franchise mode (Xbox one)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 24 relocation in franchise mode (Xbox one): I don’t know whether it’s limited to the beer Xbox’s but I can’t seem to be able to relocate to Melbourne Australia whenever I’ve tried, it is listed as a city you can relocate to I’ve checked but...
  9. Subscription and purchasing doesn't work after relocation from one non-supported country to...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Subscription and purchasing doesn't work after relocation from one non-supported country to...: I'm from Kazakhstan, was using Turkish store since we don't have a store for Kazakhstan for like 3 years . Bank cards are issued in Kazakhstan. In July I moved to Uzbekistan because of work, and...
  10. How can I relocate the 25 digit code that comes on the V bucks card?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I relocate the 25 digit code that comes on the V bucks card?: I cannot find the 25 digit code that comes with the V bucks card 33e8f05d-b3b6-4b83-ac34-30832137311c