Relink an old account

Discus and support Relink an old account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Okay I'm going to skip the reasoning on why I did this just to save time so I play on Minecraft bedrock edition PS4 and I signed in a Microsoft account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Swimly773 Vateos, Mar 5, 2023.

1. Relink an old account

Okay I'm going to skip the reasoning on why I did this just to save time so I play on Minecraft bedrock edition PS4 and I signed in a Microsoft account a while ago and for reasons I'm going to skip I unlinked it but my tried to relink it back it didn't let me it said it was already linked so then I created an alt trying to see if that would fix it but then it just said login to the account that was previously linked so then long story short I had to delete an email and I don't even know if that still exists so it said it's going to be gone today but anyways can someone tell me how to relink my old Xbox Microsoft account so I don't lose around $40 of purchases or more I haven't done the calculations but yeah does anyone have a solution

:)

Swimly773 Vateos, Mar 5, 2023
  2. THEBucklesFTW Win User

Why has discord all of a sudden stopped working on my x box

Guys they fixed it today! Just go to your linked accounts in settings and unlink it and then click on discord outside of settings on the Xbox and relink it on Microsoft edge and finally it worked today! I tried just hopping on today and hitting relink and that didn’t work you have to unlink the account completely and relink it and now it works!
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

How do I unlink a Ubisoft Account from my Xbox account.

if you unlink the xbox account from the ubisoft account you can only relink that xbox account with that same ubi account again, you cannot unlink and relink to another account, this is a restriction in place by ubisoft and the same is done with epic too.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Account Transfer Epic/Activision

just be warned, epic can be unlinked but only relinked to the same microsoft/xbox account, you cannot link to another account, they stopped this a few years ago.

activision can be unlinked and relinked with another account once per 12 months.
  5. Vill Nye Win User

Re linking discord to xbox

Same. Linked xbox and discord profiles for months and then trying to connect to discord voice on xbox gives message that i need to relink accounts regardless of how many time i relink accounts. The manual dns fix doesn't work
  6. DeniqL Win User

How to get mods for elder scrolls V

Have you tried relinking your Bethesda account?
Thema:

Relink an old account

1. Relink an old account - Similar Threads - Relink old account

2. Xbox keeps asking me to relink discord

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox keeps asking me to relink discord: I tried to connect to my server to talk to my friends like I normally do and it asked me to relink it which I did then when I tried again it told me I still had to relink again. I even...
  3. Can't relink Xbox account to epic games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't relink Xbox account to epic games: I unlinked my xbox account from epic games through the Microsoft website and when I try to relink my xbox account to my new Epic games account, it gives me an error saying "unable to connect...
  4. Can not link/relink Discord to Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not link/relink Discord to Xbox: Send support this message...
  5. My Xbox won’t relink my discord account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox won’t relink my discord account: Whenever I try to join a discord call on Xbox it keeps on telling me I need to relink it and when I do relink it it just tells me to do it again. I tried everything unlinking and linking discord...
  6. Relinking discord account.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Relinking discord account.: When trying to access my discord channels through Xbox it said I needed to relink my account and brought me to settings. I relinked my account several times. When it didn’t work I unlinked and...
  7. How do I relink my discord account to my Xbox account if it won’t let me?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I relink my discord account to my Xbox account if it won’t let me?: I just booted up my Xbox Series X to play some games and I went to use discord but it said that I had to relink my account. So I went to the settings to relink the account, but it still wants me...
  8. Why is the bug for my Xbox asking to constantly relink my Discord still happening?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the bug for my Xbox asking to constantly relink my Discord still happening?: I am having an issue with my Xbox saying I have to relink my Discord account. It never did this till tonight. Last week it was working fine for me. Now whenever I try to relink my account from...
  9. Discord account on xbox can't relink

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord account on xbox can't relink: Every time i try to open the discord voice chats on my xbox it tells me to relink my acount and when i do it goes on mircosoft edge and opens a page saying connecting, then it says it is done,...
  10. Can’t relink Xbox and discord, how do I fix this

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t relink Xbox and discord, how do I fix this: Xbox is telling me to relink discord on Xbox and I’ve done this so so many times and nothing works, I’ve power cycled, restarted, tried different internet connections, updated discord, and still...