Related to modern warfare 2 cross gen

Discus and support Related to modern warfare 2 cross gen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don’t know who to talk too for this problem. I gameshare with a friend and when the modern warfare 2 came out he bought the gross gen addition even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mario ........, May 28, 2023.

1. Related to modern warfare 2 cross gen

I don’t know who to talk too for this problem. I gameshare with a friend and when the modern warfare 2 came out he bought the gross gen addition even though we didn’t have the next gen console. I recently got the Xbox series and when I download the game it says I need to the buy game to play the multiplayer version. But he bought the cross gen why can’t I play the multiplayer or the campaign even though I was playing it before on the Xbox one. And im missing content packs for the game.

:)

Mario ........, May 28, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

Hi Mario

Sorry to hear about that, however, if his home is your Xbox one, then definitely, the home will not transfer to your Series X. If he switched his home to your Series X, it would be best to switch to his profile in order to completely download all the packs needed for the game.

Please note that game sharing outside someone's household would be against the terms of use.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Having to pay full price for a game i already have again

That can be related to your issue. Make sure that you're signed in under the account where the game was purchased.

Kindly sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and then make sure that the Call of Duty Modern Warfare II Cross-Gen edition is showing up as "completed"/
  4. Untitled_Paint Win User

Is xbox live mandatory to play cod mw 2 2022 online?

Hello, welcome to Microsoft Answers Community.

Yes. You will need a Microsoft Account to download games from Microsoft Store or Xbox, and play them in Online mode.

However, neither the Vault Edition nor the Cross-Gen Bundle of Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II is included with Xbox Game Pass. Therefore, you do not need an XGP membership.

*For Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Vault Edition, please visit Buy Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Vault Edition | Xbox;
    *For Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Cross-Gen Bundle, please visit Buy Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Cross-Gen Bundle | Xbox

*For the official page of Call od Duty: Modern Warfare II, please visit https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-ii.

Best Regards
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Why is xbox still prompting me to buy a game I have already bought ?

6. DarkwenNova Win User

After the release of CoD: Modern Warfare 2, would I be able to upgrade to Vault Edition?

There is a message on the store in the Vault Edition that says: "Existing Modern Warfare 2 digital Cross Gen Bundle can upgrade to the Vault Edition as a part of a limited time offer"

But I don't see anywhere in the store the update or any instructions regarding how that works.
Thema:

1. Related to modern warfare 2 cross gen - Similar Threads - Related modern warfare

2. This might not be related to me being part of the insiders program but it could be. Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    This might not be related to me being part of the insiders program but it could be. Xbox...: So,I will start by saying my Xbox one is 4 years old and somedays it takes longer than usual to fully start up. Yesterday afternoon it worked just fine, I shut it off like normal and when I went...
  3. I would like to know the Xbox terms of service infringement issues related to changing save...

in XBoX on Windows
    I would like to know the Xbox terms of service infringement issues related to changing save...: I want to change some things in my games for fun (I will not use these changes in any online scenarios i.e. cheating against other players), but I want to make sure it is allowed first. I tried...
  4. My Google account is no longer linked to my Xbox account. (This post is related to account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Google account is no longer linked to my Xbox account. (This post is related to account...: My Xbox ccount has been hacked about a month or two ago, and I have been trying to get it back but i just can't anymore. The hacker removed my security things, changed my password, unlinked my...
  5. is there any way i could retrieve a stolen/swapped account related to xbox + minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there any way i could retrieve a stolen/swapped account related to xbox + minecraft: so a few days ago i was playing on hypixel (a Minecraft server) when a party invited me and asked if i wanted to voice chat on discord. I said yes, so they sent me a discord link to a server that...
  6. Cannot sign into anything xbox/windows related such as the xbox app and where the issue...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into anything xbox/windows related such as the xbox app and where the issue...: Error Code: 0x80004005 code: Eroded Badlands. A file that the Windows Product Activation (WPA) requires is damaged or missing. Please reboot, verify system permissions, and make sure your...
  7. Multiple online XBOX related services appear down but no issues currently being reported.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple online XBOX related services appear down but no issues currently being reported.: First let me state that all network tests on my Series X test out fine, so am fairly convinced the issue isn't local (1060 mb download, 40 mb upload, 18 ms latency, Open NAT, etc...). Additionally...
  8. Minecraft related problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft related problem: Wherever i try to sign in, in minecraft on my phone i press the button and it sends me to a page where a incorrect account was provided, i cant go back to choose or create a new account. The only...
  9. Problem relative to Minecraft Installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem relative to Minecraft Installation: While i was trying to install Minecraft Launcher on my Win10 (updated). I noticed that the problems were coming from the Xbox et xbox services app. I would appreciate help as i followed a plethora...
  10. I did not receive the answer on the my question related to xbox from the gamer from the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I did not receive the answer on the my question related to xbox from the gamer from the...: I did send my question related to the xbox to the gamer from the community from the xbox support page or link and I did not receive the answer back from them and it does not go forward thru it and...