Rejected minecraft

Discus and support Rejected minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! Can someone help me? I bought Minecraft on minecraft.net and I don´t have it. When I checked order history there was my order and it was saying... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Samuelisko, Oct 7, 2022.

1. Samuelisko
    Samuelisko Guest

Rejected minecraft

Hello! Can someone help me?

I bought Minecraft on minecraft.net and I don´t have it. When I checked order history there was my order and it was saying it is rejected. I can´t refund it?

What should I do?

Thank for the answers!

:)

Samuelisko, Oct 7, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Rejected minecraft

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Samuelisko, If you made the purchase on Mojang, and it was declined, the amount will be automatically refunded to your account within a few days, friend.

If you want, you can get this information by accessing Mojang support too

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. granitebay HIGH Win User

"Online Privilages Limitations"

I redeemed the card on a buddys console on 5/18/13, was able to play an online map on Minecraft, then went and tried my own +2 other friends' consoles to try to enter a game and was rejected
  4. ELQZ Win User

Buying Minecraft with Microsoft account credits.

Added money to my kids account... and they couldn't use it because they are playing minecraft on Android.

My refund request was rejected.

Seriously, this is a joke on big corporate like Microsoft. MS, you guys need to learn customer service from Amazon
  5. Eli Altamirano Win User

lost account from xbox 360

ok i sumbited a form and they rejected it i did it again rejected no luck :[
  6. Lee Garvey Win User

Regarding Xbox and why it won’t renew subscriptions

It’s not the bank rejecting. Funds are there and bank are ok it. Microsoft keeps rejecting each time
Thema:

Rejected minecraft

1. Rejected minecraft - Similar Threads - Rejected minecraft

2. Call of duty mw3. Can't access content and rejected for refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty mw3. Can't access content and rejected for refund: I game share with my brother we bought mw3 on his Xbox. I tried to upgrade to the vault edition, I haven't received anything from my £30! I asked for a refund and got rejected. How can you...
  3. How to I appeal a rejected refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to I appeal a rejected refund request: I have been double charged for EA FC 24 and have tried to refund it but they have been rejected e17c43d6-dfa7-45b3-8edf-b327ff660268
  4. My account was hacked and everything was changed ive even submitted a form that was rejected.

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and everything was changed ive even submitted a form that was rejected.: My microsoft account was hacked. Im not sure what to do Ive tried everything but the hacker changed the email, the phone number, and even went so far as too adding 2fa. As soon as i found out I...
  5. I got a duplicate ban for the same offense and they rejected my appeal. Is there anyone...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got a duplicate ban for the same offense and they rejected my appeal. Is there anyone...: I got a coms ban last week for a message i sent my friend. Shouldn't have done it and got an 8 day coms ban. Fair enough I Shouldn't have done it. The ban was lifted on Saturday but i was away all...
  6. Why is the Xbox naming system rejecting a completely valid and extremely unique username as...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is the Xbox naming system rejecting a completely valid and extremely unique username as...: TL;DR: I want to change my Xbox to something that is 100% free to use, but the system is rejecting it. Now a stupid amount of details for my interactions with the stupid naming system: - Until...
  7. Hacked account, refund rejected, no help from online chat.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked account, refund rejected, no help from online chat.: My Xbox account was compromised and the hacker purchased 2 £10 gift cards using my PayPal account via my Xbox account. I have had my refund requests rejected and have spoke to 3 Microsoft...
  8. my account get permanent suspension, how to fix back, i already do appeal but rejected or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account get permanent suspension, how to fix back, i already do appeal but rejected or...: how to fix back, i already do appeal but rejected or failed, i am Never do ilegal thing, need help for get back my account c49831b1-cc7e-43c6-886b-a6157954af5b
  9. Why does Microsoft reject my phone number?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft reject my phone number?: Why is my account locked for no apparent reason despite logging into it regularly? Why doesn't Microsoft accept any email or phone number I provide to them as a two-step security measure? Why do...
  10. it makes a sound when do you reject a disk then its does like 3 times the sounds then its...

in XBoX on Consoles
    it makes a sound when do you reject a disk then its does like 3 times the sounds then its...: it makes a sound when do you reject a disk then its does like 3 times the sounds then its rejected the disk by it self bcf05433-1425-4d01-9115-ed95e9d96fd3