Reinstatement and Reset form

Discus and support Reinstatement and Reset form in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was wondering if the Reinstatement and Reset form ever actually work to successfully unlock ones account from a compliance lock by microsoft.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Reafy, Nov 6, 2021.

1. Reafy
    Reafy Guest

I was wondering if the Reinstatement and Reset form ever actually work to successfully unlock ones account from a compliance lock by microsoft.

:)

Reafy, Nov 6, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

It works, but it may take a while for them to analyze your case, you will need to describe all the necessary information that the fields on the site ask for. When sending the request, the request will take some time for the Microsoft team to analyze and respond.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/concern/account...

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, it is always a pleasure to help the community.
  3. PsychoPEEDY Win User

Xbox rewards app. not registering achievements.

So my 58 week was reinstated yesterday after it glitched to reset at one week. If you did not get help with your streak use the online form, it worked for myself. Good luck!!!
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Xbox account locked, and cant recover it because I had Two-Step verification on.

But other alternative like the last link and the reinstatement form :c
  5. Simohamed-Ghali Win User

Account Suspended

Sir can you say me how to make a case review or is that the Account reinstatment Form ?
  6. JamesKijuan Win User

Account

I can not send a case review it only tells me about sending a account reinstatement form
Thema:

1. Reinstatement and Reset form - Similar Threads - Reinstatement Reset form

2. Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!: Help! My games (gamepass & subscribed) were working earlier, then I tried playing this afternoon, and I was getting an error. So I tried removing all accounts, and try login in afterwards, and it...
  3. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  4. How can I reset console Id. Not console reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I reset console Id. Not console reset: Hi, I am having trouble with xbox profile mismatch. I have tried below options: 1. Reset console. 2. Create new profiles 3. Guest Account 4. Delete everything and re install game 5. change...
  5. Account Recovery/Reinstatement Issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Recovery/Reinstatement Issues: I have used the same Microsoft account for years... to be exact, it is still a Hotmail account, just to timestamp the years this account has been around. I have not used the Hotmail email address...
  6. Persuading Microsoft Rewards to Reinstate "XBOX Ultimate Game Pass" Redemption

in XBoX on Windows
    Persuading Microsoft Rewards to Reinstate "XBOX Ultimate Game Pass" Redemption: Microsoft Rewards has been a popular loyalty program that has provided users with various incentives and rewards. One of the most sought-after rewards was the redemption option for the "XBOX...
  7. How do i get reinstated as an Xbox ambassador?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get reinstated as an Xbox ambassador?: I loved being an ambassador but quite few months ago i lost my status. It said i was removed but i never broke any guidelines. I apparently had a 7 day ban i didn't even know i had. My boyfriend...
  8. Ambassador reinstatement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ambassador reinstatement: Hi I would like to know why I was removed from the Ambassador program and if I could be reinstated I tried to log in today and got a message saying I was removed but I haven’t had any violations...
  9. Account locked. How long does it take for microsoft to review appeal and reinstate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked. How long does it take for microsoft to review appeal and reinstate?: How do i know what i did to ban my acc and What does it mean when it says unlock my acc when I log in .I've seen other users say "It usually takes up to 24 hours to review the form and get back to...
  10. want to reinstate a subscription with paypal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    want to reinstate a subscription with paypal: Hi I was using paypal to pay for my xbox ultimate subscription which I canceled. Now I cant renew through the same account. I have tried to get in contact with a real Microsoft agent but have...