Reinstate Ambassador Status? Expired After Inactivity

Discus and support Reinstate Ambassador Status? Expired After Inactivity in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been offline for a while on the site, and therefore no longer am an ambassador apparently. In the ambassabank it says I am not an ambassador,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nVo Fusion, Jan 4, 2014.

1. nVo Fusion
    nVo Fusion Guest

I have been offline for a while on the site, and therefore no longer am an ambassador apparently. In the ambassabank it says I am not an ambassador, but to apply. When I got to apply, it says I am an ambassador already. I also have the icon on my profile,
    to the left.

Ps- I changed my gamertag a while ago, but it updated on the site already, would that effect it?

:)

nVo Fusion, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Ambassador Inactivity

Hey there guys! I've already gone ahead and passed your information to the Ambassador team to reinstate you both. This may take a couple days, but I'll let you know as soon as I do. Thanks!

Mister Gwyther, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Photonimus
    Photonimus Guest
    XBL Ambassador Inactivity

You end up removed due to inactivity, but they can reinstate you no problem.

Photonimus, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Judge
    Judge Guest

Judge, Jan 4, 2014
  5. Judge Win User

6. xXDEE N1CEXx Win User

XBL Ambassador

im tring to get my ambassador to show on my account but when i go on the site it says im already one i think it was deactivated due to inactivity if possible can i get it reinstated
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

Kicked from Xbox Ambassadors

All I know is emailing them is your best bet. There is nothing you can do now, but wait until they reinstate your Ambassador status.
  8. Gerry Gonzalez Win User

Inactivity of more that 60 days - Xbox Ambassador applying

I am also listed as inactive and would like to reactivate my status as an ambassador! Please help @XboxSupport!
  9. BizarroMantis Win User

Ambassadors are all not the same

exactly...which is why the Ambassador program is a mess. The inactive ones should be cut after six months of inactivity.
Thema:

1. Reinstate Ambassador Status? Expired After Inactivity - Similar Threads - Reinstate Ambassador Status

2. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  3. XBOX AMBASSADOR SUPPORT

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX AMBASSADOR SUPPORT: How do I get support? I've already sent emails, several in fact, I've posted on Twitter on all social networks and they never respond or return emails. df5ad74d-c768-4a86-b9be-b3eb04cb018a
  4. I was denied Xbox ambassador how do I get in?

in XBoX on Windows
    I was denied Xbox ambassador how do I get in?: I was denied Xbox ambassador for no reason. My account is cleaned and I have no prior bans. I just want to be an ambassador 491aa710-10ab-48ac-8712-671e319885f7
  5. Account Recovery/Reinstatement Issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Recovery/Reinstatement Issues: I have used the same Microsoft account for years... to be exact, it is still a Hotmail account, just to timestamp the years this account has been around. I have not used the Hotmail email address...
  6. Persuading Microsoft Rewards to Reinstate "XBOX Ultimate Game Pass" Redemption

in XBoX on Windows
    Persuading Microsoft Rewards to Reinstate "XBOX Ultimate Game Pass" Redemption: Microsoft Rewards has been a popular loyalty program that has provided users with various incentives and rewards. One of the most sought-after rewards was the redemption option for the "XBOX...
  7. How do i get reinstated as an Xbox ambassador?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get reinstated as an Xbox ambassador?: I loved being an ambassador but quite few months ago i lost my status. It said i was removed but i never broke any guidelines. I apparently had a 7 day ban i didn't even know i had. My boyfriend...
  8. Ambassador reinstatement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ambassador reinstatement: Hi I would like to know why I was removed from the Ambassador program and if I could be reinstated I tried to log in today and got a message saying I was removed but I haven’t had any violations...
  9. Account locked. How long does it take for microsoft to review appeal and reinstate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked. How long does it take for microsoft to review appeal and reinstate?: How do i know what i did to ban my acc and What does it mean when it says unlock my acc when I log in .I've seen other users say "It usually takes up to 24 hours to review the form and get back to...
  10. want to reinstate a subscription with paypal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    want to reinstate a subscription with paypal: Hi I was using paypal to pay for my xbox ultimate subscription which I canceled. Now I cant renew through the same account. I have tried to get in contact with a real Microsoft agent but have...