Reinstalled Microsoft Jigsaw, gold count seriously reduced & collections are missing

Discus and support Reinstalled Microsoft Jigsaw, gold count seriously reduced & collections are missing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I suddenly got a runtime error when I tried to open Microsoft Jigsaw, tried resetting it and updating drivers, but still couldn't open the game, so I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AOC_13, Jan 20, 2020.

1. AOC_13
    AOC_13 Guest

Reinstalled Microsoft Jigsaw, gold count seriously reduced & collections are missing

I suddenly got a runtime error when I tried to open Microsoft Jigsaw, tried resetting it and updating drivers, but still couldn't open the game, so I uninstalled and reinstalled it from the Store. Now I am missing about 46,000 gold and all the collections
    that I bought in the last few months. I'm running Windows 10 Home, fully updated. How do I get my gold and collections back?

Thanks

:)

AOC_13, Jan 20, 2020
  2. AOC_13 Win User

Hi,

My question is about Jigsaw, not Minecraft... Is that the right place to ask my question?

Thanks

Thanks for reaching out!

minecraft is having issues at the moment please check the server status or contact mojang here https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

i hope this helps
  3. FIZZY LP Win User

4. AOC_13 Win User

Microsoft Games

I had the same issue, ended up reinstalling Jigsaw and lost months of gold and collections... Hopefully they can be reinstated and we get a solution soon.
  5. UncoloredWolf2 Win User

missing gold bars and collections in microsoft jigsaw

I just went back to the game and discovered that I only have two collections. 113 are MISSING!
  6. SpyShadow Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Free Collection Jigsaw - won't load

Hello I am sorry you are having issues with the Microsoft Solitaire Free COllection Jigsaw. Have you tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it yet? There are some known bugs with these type of games and sometimes reinstalling fixes the loading issue.
Thema:

1. Reinstalled Microsoft Jigsaw, gold count seriously reduced & collections are missing - Similar Threads - Reinstalled Microsoft Jigsaw

2. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  3. Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation: I installed two games originally, MS Flight Simulator and the last game was Starfield. My free hard drive space was around 800 GB. I reinstalled both games and the free hard drive space was around...
  4. Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...: Hey there i bought a game which took me 30 hours to downloaded, becuase of less space on c drive i downloaded it on h drive,rn my windows is driving me crazy i want to know if i reinstall the...
  5. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63
  6. Trying to reinstall Xbox app through Microsoft store after having to delete it but it just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to reinstall Xbox app through Microsoft store after having to delete it but it just...: Hi, Microsoft community, awhile back I had to delete my Xbox app to fix one of my games from stuttering. It has been a couple of months, and I want to re-download the Xbox app to buy Game Pass and...
  7. reinstall microsoft solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    reinstall microsoft solitaire collection: reinstall microsoft solitaire collection I am having a no start on jewel games in xbox ef7fb7ad-c6f8-4568-95a4-5eb8b80f99b4
  8. reinstall microsoft solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    reinstall microsoft solitaire collection: reinstall microsoft solitaire collection 977ca891-8002-4088-8924-c3e9a47906bf
  9. I cannot reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium. I have paid for it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium. I have paid for it.: I let my xbox microsoft solitaire lapse. Paid to have it started again, but cannot download it into my pc. e0f0fc93-63e7-47e6-b8c6-25f579a9bb86
  10. My Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 won't launch and now won't reinstall after I uninstalled it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 won't launch and now won't reinstall after I uninstalled it: The flight simulator won't launch after Windows and MSFS updates. Until now I've been able to uninstall and reinstall it, which is an arduous process by itself. Now it won't even reinstall....