Reguarding xbox group that I cant leave?

Discus and support Reguarding xbox group that I cant leave? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have a xbox account for minecraft and recently noticed I was added to a random group. I cant leave? Iv spammed both unfollow and leave group neither... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by wolfy love, Jan 23, 2023.

1. wolfy love
    wolfy love Guest

I have a xbox account for minecraft and recently noticed I was added to a random group. I cant leave? Iv spammed both unfollow and leave group neither do anything. It is very annoying and I dont want to be in whatever group that is.

:)

wolfy love, Jan 23, 2023
  2. LUCIFERLTD Win User

Whats wrong ?

Can you tell me when the e-mails where activated reguarded to my xbox account ?
  3. B4d M0nk1 Win User

PayDay 2 Crimewave Edition Xbox One - Keeps Freezing, Won't Connect To Games Online

I STILL can't connect to games. Who do I contact reguarding a refund?
  4. DarkOvcharka Win User

TU9 or I kill a villager. :P

Do you have no reguard for humanity, oh the shame.
  5. MertTüfek Win User

Mikrofon sorunu[Microphone problem]

Mic is enabled. When i recording i cant heard my voice or group. Just game voice or if i am in a group i cant hear game volume too. Its just a silence.
  6. BioticJadeSnakee Win User

Group Posts Problem

I hard reset. And restarted my xbox and i still cant make or sometimes see group posts still
Thema:

1. Reguarding xbox group that I cant leave? - Similar Threads - Reguarding group cant

2. open looking for group when pre load goes up

in XboX Insiders
    open looking for group when pre load goes up: this way the community can grow in advance and we can find others to play with before actual launch cmon xbox and please let us use looking for group on the app and send and join invites from...
  3. How is my Group Post Inappropriate?!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How is my Group Post Inappropriate?!: [img] Where the heck is the “inappropriate content” located in my post? You Xbox employees don’t crack down on group postings where pedophile gamers search for young girls to join their party....
  4. I got banned for 2days playing multiplayer and party chats for making a looking for group post

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for 2days playing multiplayer and party chats for making a looking for group post: okay earlier today I received a 2 day Communication and gaming Ban for making a looking for group post. It was all worded cleanly no work around, No prohibited words or nothing. So I don’t...
  5. Looking for groups not working(Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for groups not working(Windows 10): Whenever I try to make or join a group through looking for group on windows 10 it doesn't work and either tells me "This post is no longer available" or "There was a problem posting your Looking...
  6. Special cases reguarding profile not valid enough for a call with support team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Special cases reguarding profile not valid enough for a call with support team?: I know I am a person who is bad with remembering and passwords, but I seriously didnt think it would be this hard to reset a stupid password on my main xbox account. I sent a verification code to...
  7. Question reguarding a recent purchase of a game and the upgrade to the remaster version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question reguarding a recent purchase of a game and the upgrade to the remaster version: like the title says ive a very big question reguarding a game called mark of the ninja and today i just bought it on the 360 and im hoping i still am able to get the upgraded version for free when...
  8. How can I put a case forward reguarding forgotten email password for xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I put a case forward reguarding forgotten email password for xbox live?: I can't prove who I am through the security questions as none of them apply to me, it was set up especially for xbox live, I didn't send emails nor remember the day, month, year etc. I have opened...
  9. Microsoft NEEDS to responed reguards Questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft NEEDS to responed reguards Questions: I have been looking on line for a long time now and not once have i found a single response from microsoft with reguards a wireless headset for the Xbox one, I have seen many requests from x1...
  10. I have a question reguarding being a part of Enforcement United.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a question reguarding being a part of Enforcement United.: Hi, a while back when I first made my profile I accidently made my birth year 1999, it was supposed to be 1994. I recently found this out when I tried to apply as a Enforcer. Is there any way I...