Reguarding xbox group that I cant leave?

Discus and support Reguarding xbox group that I cant leave? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have a xbox account for minecraft and recently noticed I was added to a random group. I cant leave? Iv spammed both unfollow and leave group neither... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by wolfy love, Jan 23, 2023.

1. wolfy love
    wolfy love Guest

I have a xbox account for minecraft and recently noticed I was added to a random group. I cant leave? Iv spammed both unfollow and leave group neither do anything. It is very annoying and I dont want to be in whatever group that is.

:)

wolfy love, Jan 23, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

i cant leave family group

Hi Aidan

Sorry to hear about that, however, you can leave the family group by asking the organizer to remove you from the group OR you can do it on your own as long as you're of legal age.

First, sign in here: https://account.microsoft.com/ Scroll down and you will see boxes (you should see "Discover, Family, Rewards, Outlook") If you see an organizer, click "View your Family" (you should see "yourself and the organizer") from there, you will see "You" and beside is the 3 dots and click "Go to Overview"

Once you're there, click "Overview" on the left panel > Scroll down and you should see "Member settings" and the option to "Leave the family group".

It looks like this:

[​IMG]
  3. LunaLight7 Win User

Cant leave group chats

Thank you for reaching out to Xbox forums support. If you haven't already done so, go ahead and try performing a Soft console Factory
    reset
    on your console by doing the following:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console. [KEEP MY GAMES AND APPS]
    Make sure you have both your email and password on hand as you will be asked to sign back in. There is an option to delete everything and to save your games and apps; choose the latter.

Hope this helps! Let us know!
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Cant leave group chats

If you have Windows 10 installed on your PC and the Xbox Console Companion, try leaving the group chat on the app instead.
  5. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Cant leave group chats

Hi, sorry you are having issues. First I would suggest trying to quit out of them on the xbox app instead. Either iOS or android have one. I wonder though if you are in the Xbox Insider program? If you have the app on your console you are. If so you
    should report this issue via here Report
    for Xbox Insider Issues
  6. Gideon_ Win User

cant change multiplayer game settings

I also cant leave my family group because I don't have the permissions to and I cant give myself permissions in settings
Thema:

1. Reguarding xbox group that I cant leave? - Similar Threads - Reguarding group cant

2. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  3. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  4. I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts: I cant post a looking for group or “be interested” on my main account but can if i make a new account i checked my moderation and ban history and i haven't received any suspensions apart from a...
  5. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  6. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  7. Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?

in XBoX on Windows
    Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?: We need real support and Fixes. d90f7912-1b8b-4a04-8bd3-5dade9046985
  8. Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts: A couple of days ago I was playing R6 Siege with 2 of my friends and we decided we wanted to help out lower-level players improve, so I made a total of 3 looking for group posts across a time...
  9. Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble: Hi i have been unable to be interested in group posts and unable to make a post on my xbox one i have checked my security settings which are unrestricted i have looked at other questions same as...
  10. Please do something to The Fifth Column Group

in XBoX on Windows
    Please do something to The Fifth Column Group: Please do something to the Fifth Column group and the user behind this, they started using the exploit to ban people for no reason, and are threatening to ban more people Here’s what the exploit...