Regression: Insider hubs 3rd major bug.

Discus and support Regression: Insider hubs 3rd major bug. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have previously had a 23 streak that i lost due to your updates which youve done nothing about, ive reported this several times when it happened, i... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755, Aug 10, 2026.

  1. Regression: Insider hubs 3rd major bug.


    I have previously had a 23 streak that i lost due to your updates which youve done nothing about, ive reported this several times when it happened, i then didnt receive XP for a survey just the streak, i also reported this, and i just did todays survey and it did the exact same thing. No xp but gave 1 streak.

    This is the kind of telemetry you guys should be looking for and listening to, if your not going to do anything about these bugs in the hub people are going to feel robbed and leave, i know im not the only 1 this has happened to.

    I feel over this last year ive done enough for you guys, id appreciate the same, either fix your bugs or reward me with a badge that ive earned. Bronze , silver or gold.

    After you see my hub stats youll also agree ive done enough for atleast silver.

    Reported all on xbox

    Beta ring build 2608

    submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755, Aug 10, 2026
    #1
  2. sandy the hippy Win User

    Playing Events

    If you have the insider hub installed you could use it's report a bug function
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

    I’ve been getting error code 0x800705b4 when looking at certain dynamic backgrounds

    Thanks. In that case please install the Xbox Insider Hub if it isn't already and report it as a bug.
  4. Internet Expert Win User

    insider program, how to get rings

    Accessing the higher ring levels in the Insider program requires you actively participate in the provided Insider Hub "quests", submit regular feedback and bug reports, fill out surveys and polls, and use your console
    often.

    In this program, the most dedicated users to the Insider Hub will be able to access the Alpha and Beta rings, which get them the privilege of bug-testing the cutting-edge feature implementations first.

    More reading:

    - All About the Insider Hub:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program


    - Insider Hub Forums: http://aka.ms/XboxInsiderForums
  5. Itilianm0nst0r Win User

    need help or ideeas

    you need to report the bug through the insider hub for the game , also try installing then downloading again
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

    Problem with my friend offline

    Are you part of the Xbox Insider Preview? If you are then submit a bug report. If you aren't then you can download the Xbox Insider Hub app and file a report on this.
Thema:

Regression: Insider hubs 3rd major bug.

Loading...
  1. Regression: Insider hubs 3rd major bug. - Similar Threads - Regression Insider hubs

  2. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  3. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  4. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  5. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  6. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  7. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  8. Regression: update to beta ring build 2608

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: update to beta ring build 2608: Just an update to beta ring build 2608. The insider hub has stopped tracking reports for myself and alot of other people, this issue still hasn't been fixed. Ive tried all the obvious workaround...
  9. Regression: sent friend requests

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: sent friend requests: Yesterday I noticed somebody added me on xbox. I went to requests to see who, then I noticed all my sent requests was in the recieved list and I couldn't see the new friend request that'd been...
  10. Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting: Im currently stuck on the same report count. They're not tracking. Beta build 2608 submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link] [comments]