Registration Issues

Discus and support Registration Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need to get my right bumper on my Xbox One controller fixed. I bought the controller 2 weeks ago and I went back to the source with them just telling... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vizual Prophet6, Jun 27, 2018.

  1. Registration Issues


    I need to get my right bumper on my Xbox One controller fixed. I bought the controller 2 weeks ago and I went back to the source with them just telling my I have to go through Microsoft. So I come back home looking on the website and realizing I have to
    register my xbox items. I got and register my Xbox One then I go and try to register my controller. But it is not letting me do this, every time I try to register the controller it tells me we are having issues come back later so I waited a day and I am still
    having the same problem and i want my controller fixed.

    :)
     
    Vizual Prophet6, Jun 27, 2018
    #1
  2. Preview Xbox 1 Updates.

    If your having registration issues your questions should be asked here.

    Registration Support Forums
     
    Listed mia 510, Jun 27, 2018
    #2
  3. Hordie
    Hordie Guest
    Deleted the xbox one preview message

    Hi there!

    Sorry you're having issues with the preview forum. Can you please try the registration support forum below?

    Registration Support
     
    Hordie, Jun 27, 2018
    #3
  4. HAZMAT RADIO
    HAZMAT RADIO Guest

    Registration Issues

    You can't register the controller. You'll need to contact Xbox Support. Make sure you have a copy of your receipt.

    There are no repairs done for the controller, only replacements.

    If Xbox Support creates a repair order for the controller you'll have to pay for shipping to send your controller into the repair center.
     
    HAZMAT RADIO, Jun 28, 2018
    #4
  5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

    Registration Issues

    You can't register the controller. You'll need to contact Xbox Support. Make sure you have a copy of your receipt.

    There are no repairs done for the controller, only replacements.

    If Xbox Support creates a repair order for the controller you'll have to pay for shipping to send your controller into the repair center.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

    Preview Xbox 1 Updates.

    If your having registration issues your questions should be asked here.

    Registration Support Forums
  7. {Parity} Win User

    Product registration issue

  8. Hordie Win User

    Deleted the xbox one preview message

    Hi there!

    Sorry you're having issues with the preview forum. Can you please try the registration support forum below?

    Registration Support
  9. paul1454 Win User

    Device registration/warranty issue

    Much appreciated! However, I didn't buy the extra warranty from Gamestop b/c the console comes with a 1 year warranty from Microsoft.
Thema:

Registration Issues

Loading...
  1. Registration Issues - Similar Threads - Registration Issues

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  6. Cant Login to Microsoft Account. Phone with authenticator registration lost + phone number...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant Login to Microsoft Account. Phone with authenticator registration lost + phone number...: As said in the title, my account has been locked, and I cant use 2 of my 3 authentication methods. However, I also cant use Microsoft account recovery no matter how accurate all the info I give is...
  7. MS Developer Account Registration payment via PAYPAL ?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    MS Developer Account Registration payment via PAYPAL ?: Hello, I'm from Germany and would like to register for an app developer account in Partner Center. I don't have a credit card and would like to pay the fee with PayPal or Xbox credit/voucher. I...
  8. Service registration is missing or corrupt

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Service registration is missing or corrupt: Hi there, I recently updated Sea of Thieves on the microsoft store. When I updated it, my computers time was incorrect as I had travelled overseas. After updating, the game would run for a few...
  9. Erstameldung bei Minecraft/ Problems with first registration for Minecraft

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Erstameldung bei Minecraft/ Problems with first registration for Minecraft: Mein Sohn wollte sich gestern bei Minecraft anmelden (Erstanmeldung) und hat sich bei der Eingabe seiner E-Mail-Adresse vertippt. Der Fehler ließ sich leider nicht mehr korrigieren, da man das...
  10. Dev mode registration

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Dev mode registration: I wanted to register for the dev account and I've been trying for a few days now and every time I've tried this so far it won't move ahead of the first page. The error I get is Invalid...