Registering Console system

Discus and support Registering Console system in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Where do we register our Xbox One console for the one year warranty? 0a4c6f95-2eb9-4e5a-b7de-72717634e021 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pyrategirl, Jan 5, 2014.

1. pyrategirl
    pyrategirl Guest

Where do we register our Xbox One console for the one year warranty?

:)

pyrategirl, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Waited 2 days and still no beta forum access

well, recieved the upate not even 12 hours after registering my system. be patient ppl it apparently dont take that long after registering the system.

StonerSmurf1986, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Trouble Registering Console.

So I recently bought a new Xbox 360 so now I have two of them. Yesterday I tried to register the new one but was unable so I called Xbox support on the phone. The man I spoke to said he registered it successfully. I also used to own an Xbox 360 Arcade but
    I traded it in so I asked the man to remove it from my account which he said that he also did successfully. I logged on here today and now it says I have no devices registered where at least before it had my older Xbox still listed as I wanted. It should say
    two devices are registered. I called Xbox support today and the woman told me the two Xbox's I own are registered under my name but how come I cannot see them online? I tried registering them online again today and it said they are registered to a different
    Live ID. What should I do? Can anyone help me? Thanks.

Bearcats Fever, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Registering Console system

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 5, 2014
  5. eG x Thee Elf Win User

6. Photonimus Win User

License Transfer

No, cause it is registered to his gamertag. A liscense transfer only works if his gamertag is on a new system and he needs to register it to that console.
  7. onyxishere Win User

Console not registered

8. Mister Beep Win User

Console not registered

Hey Urbanizzle!

I have added the roles for you to post in our Preview Program Support forum. Go ahead and post what happened there so the proper folks can assist!
  9. Silver Bollet Win User

I need help

Hi

The letter message the number code of this game is not registered in the system console

Yes were the console connected to the Internet is run
Thema:

1. Registering Console system - Similar Threads - Registering Console system

2. My left stick doesn’t register

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left stick doesn’t register: When i push down my left stick doesn’t register. It also doesn’t click when I push down 262e882b-3a3b-4362-b049-5ce9cb4a578a
  3. My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.: Not sure how much more descriptive I can be. And before you say to use the sync buttons, guess what? The one on my Xbox doesn't work, so that won't be a useful piece of advice. Already tried the...
  4. My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.: EDIT: I am so sorry for wasting anyone's time, turns out that the controller thought that the joystick was always being pressed. and i fixed it by quite literally tapping the back of the...
  5. I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account: So a couple months ago I had some issues with my controller where it completely died and wouldn't charge/turn on. During the process of trying to send in the controller for a repair it randomly...
  6. Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...: It’s acting as if it isn’t recognizing my specific settings which is weird because sometimes it does and other times it doesn’t and it just started happening after I synced it to a series x...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 will both register a keystroke as well as a button prompt

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 will both register a keystroke as well as a button prompt: As the title says, my Xbox elite series 2 will register both a keystroke and a button prompt when I press a button, not only that, it registers as both a controller and a virtual keyboard from...
  8. Why does it take a moment for one of my keyboard keys to stop registering after I release it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does it take a moment for one of my keyboard keys to stop registering after I release it?: I just got a new pc about 2 months ago. I have had this keyboard since my old pc and it is a Ducky One 2 Mini. Basically what has been happening is if im playing a game and let’s say im holding...
  9. How do I register as an Xbox distributor and/or reseller in South Africa?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I register as an Xbox distributor and/or reseller in South Africa?: I have looked through the Xbox website and I am unable to find an option/link to apply for an application. 8de6e403-9335-4f0e-b076-336e90aad429
  10. why won't my xbox register i've re linked my discord account. i've uodate my console and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won't my xbox register i've re linked my discord account. i've uodate my console and it...: So i went to go on discord today on my xbox and it wasn't working saying i had to delink my account. that was two hours ago, i've done that over 8 times since then and it's STILL not working. i've...