Registering Console system

Discus and support Registering Console system in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Where do we register our Xbox One console for the one year warranty? 0a4c6f95-2eb9-4e5a-b7de-72717634e021 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pyrategirl, Jan 5, 2014.

1. pyrategirl
    pyrategirl Guest

Where do we register our Xbox One console for the one year warranty?

:)

pyrategirl, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Waited 2 days and still no beta forum access

well, recieved the upate not even 12 hours after registering my system. be patient ppl it apparently dont take that long after registering the system.

StonerSmurf1986, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Trouble Registering Console.

So I recently bought a new Xbox 360 so now I have two of them. Yesterday I tried to register the new one but was unable so I called Xbox support on the phone. The man I spoke to said he registered it successfully. I also used to own an Xbox 360 Arcade but
    I traded it in so I asked the man to remove it from my account which he said that he also did successfully. I logged on here today and now it says I have no devices registered where at least before it had my older Xbox still listed as I wanted. It should say
    two devices are registered. I called Xbox support today and the woman told me the two Xbox's I own are registered under my name but how come I cannot see them online? I tried registering them online again today and it said they are registered to a different
    Live ID. What should I do? Can anyone help me? Thanks.

Bearcats Fever, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Registering Console system

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 5, 2014
  5. eG x Thee Elf Win User

6. Photonimus Win User

License Transfer

No, cause it is registered to his gamertag. A liscense transfer only works if his gamertag is on a new system and he needs to register it to that console.
  7. Silver Bollet Win User

I need help

Hi

The letter message the number code of this game is not registered in the system console

Yes were the console connected to the Internet is run
  8. onyxishere Win User

Console not registered

9. Mister Beep Win User

Console not registered

Hey Urbanizzle!

I have added the roles for you to post in our Preview Program Support forum. Go ahead and post what happened there so the proper folks can assist!
Thema:

1. Registering Console system - Similar Threads - Registering Console system

2. Xbox one console, a button not registering just flashing. New controller so not controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one console, a button not registering just flashing. New controller so not controller...: Any advice on how to resolve the problem? bc370e69-41c1-4557-b762-23982b1b38c1
  3. I bought a console and game as a bday gift, the game is auto registered to my account,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a console and game as a bday gift, the game is auto registered to my account,...: I bought a new Xbox from the Microsoft store which came with an included game “FIFA 23” but there was no code in the box. I can see that I own the game but I bought the console as a gift for my...
  4. Xbox one Controller light stays on normal but the console doesn’t register that it is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Controller light stays on normal but the console doesn’t register that it is...: Like the title says, the controller keeps disconnecting, but the light stays normal. I’ve updated the controller, but that only held it for like 10 minutes max. It’s in range, full battery,...
  5. Xbox dev mode activate console code not working when trying to register.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox dev mode activate console code not working when trying to register.: When I try to enter the code given in the app to activate the console it just says the code is invalid. I've tried a few different browsers and devices but the codes are not working when i try to...
  6. TODAY is the last day to register for the Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot

in XboX Insiders
    TODAY is the last day to register for the Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot: The amount of learning that Xbox Insiders have provided to our team is incredible, and as such, we feel we are in a great position to understand what is working well and what could use some...
  7. Bought xbox live ultimate and not registering on console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought xbox live ultimate and not registering on console: Everything's still acting as is was before, go to my games and apps and subscription games aren't showing up 6d0ec224-a3be-4f6b-a193-699b1c028171
  8. Question about registering new console in November

in XboX Insiders
    Question about registering new console in November: I'm currently in Alpha Skip Ahead with my Xbox Series X. When I get my new console in November, I'm planning to register it though the app since my Series X will be retired. Will the new console...
  9. playing a multi player game on 2 consoles registered to same account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    playing a multi player game on 2 consoles registered to same account.: I have 2 xbox one consoles under my account. I want to play a multiplayer game against my new roommate. What do I need to do? 47593eb5-440b-4b26-b34b-42ab142eca86
  10. $1 Xbox Live Ultimate Pass Registered, after that xbox one s Console shows some error...

in XBoX on Consoles
    $1 Xbox Live Ultimate Pass Registered, after that xbox one s Console shows some error...: $1 deal put me in trouble.. On April 20, purchased the online deal Xbox Live Ultimate Pass on my Xbox one s console it stopped working since the update ran... I tried all options in the support...