Regional Issues

Discus and support Regional Issues in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I am in the Marine Corps. I am currently stationed within the United States. My fiance is in the Air Force and was just stationed in Kapone, Germany... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Anthony Rivera3, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Regional Issues

I am in the Marine Corps. I am currently stationed within the United States. My fiance is in the Air Force and was just stationed in Kapone, Germany (in Kaiserslautern). To be able to communicate with each other besides just over the phone, we thought it would be a good idea for her to get an xbox, that way we can play games together. However, I was wondering, is this really possible? I went to check on COD MW2 for example to see if I can change the region and it was not possible. Same thing for Rocket League. Someone please help me figure out if I can/can't play cross region because I don't want her to buy an xbox only to not be able to play with me.

:)

Anthony Rivera3, Jan 28, 2023
  2. HumanPlague8 Win User

Region Issues

i am trying to change my xbox live to united kingdom as i signed up with spanish email address but for some reason i cannot get it to change
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Region Issues

As this thread is nearly 2 years old can you please make your own thread.
  4. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

region issue

Hey there,

When you sign onto your Xbox Live account, you will be connected to your local server. In terms of the games, I do believe you connect to people within different servers that are around the world. This means, I am correct, you will always be playing with
    different people from different countries.

On Black Ops 3, I am unaware of any option which allows you to just connect with people from your country, and maybe your always been matched with people from different countries that are online and are looking for other people to join their public lobbies.
    As I understand it, the system matches you up the best it can in lobbies that you have good connection to.

Although, I could be wrong and I could have missed something. If you are wanting to play with people from your region, why not post in the discussion forums in your region, asking if some of the community here would play with you - that are from your region?

I hope this has helped in some way, and only go by my knowledge and the support articles

Regards,
  5. ngocphi Win User

Regional Issue

you have to follow their rules and yes they have their own CONTENT laws under USK

anything to do with xbox live has to follow the region of your account regardless of your console setting

as per the international laws on content every service must abide by international laws

what is allowed in US isn't nessarily allowed unmodified in Germany or any other place

as the migration tool is not for temporary moves its suggested you make a temporary account for local purchases

but as long as you do not live in the region of your account you will continue have issues with downloads and yes that's enforced by content laws

USK is the governing body of Germany and they have the most strict of rules and one of the highest list of banned and controlled games
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

Region issues

in order to get region locked games your account region, console region, and physical region have to match. being that you got a France 360 but have a Brazil account and are in Brazil you will have issues downloading ANY region locked content sorry.
Thema:

Regional Issues

1. Regional Issues - Similar Threads - Regional Issues

2. Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?: So im also asking if every physical game discs is region free for example f1 2018 or something and if im trying to change my xbox one language and region and my country ia not there then what...
  3. Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...

in XBoX on Windows
    Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...: I just want to know because i don't want to get an invalid code e6a13e8f-4425-4700-a48e-cec3cc37798a
  4. "The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match."...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match."...: I have checked that my account and everything is set to the U.S and that my billing methods are also set to the U.S. However, it still keeps saying the same message. Also, I am in the U.S...
  5. The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match: I am having issues trying to get XBox game pass to play online with friends. I live in Bermuda and the region is set to United States, Bermuda was not an option....
  6. how to fix region issues with gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix region issues with gift card: one of my friends send me a gift card through gmail but i cant redeem it. it says "This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account." but when i change my...
  7. Microsoft rewards region issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards region issue: Hi I am from Pakistan my issue is that I have a Xbox one and the Microsoft rewards region issue is occurring and I have tried everything by changing DNS and etc but the issue is not resolving I...
  8. Can anyone help with region conflict issue please?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone help with region conflict issue please?: Hi, I have a region conflict on my Xbox between my account and my game pass subscription. My son added his account and forgot to change the region from the US. Consequently we purchased a gold...
  9. “This disc’s region code is incorrect for this console….” Please how do I solve this issues?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “This disc’s region code is incorrect for this console….” Please how do I solve this issues?: This disc’s region code is incorrect for this console….” Please how do I solve this issues? 13e3b783-ff34-4611-b520-52fe472893f7
  10. Xbox Live account region change issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live account region change issue: Hello, I tried to change account region for Xbox Live profile in order to proceed with payment (Region was set to Russia, the card is UAE, so when I tried to add card details and proceed before...