Region problem

Discus and support Region problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Basically, here is a thing, I live in KAZAKHSTAN. Not Russia, there is a difference between these two countries. I want to buy Minecraft! But it says,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SussyNooby, Sep 29, 2022.

1. SussyNooby
    SussyNooby Guest

Region problem

Basically, here is a thing, I live in KAZAKHSTAN. Not Russia, there is a difference between these two countries. I want to buy Minecraft! But it says, purchases are not available in my region. Any way to solve this???

:)

SussyNooby, Sep 29, 2022
  2. HassanB Win User

Region problem

Hello,

The account migration will let you migrate to any region as there are a lot more Microsoft services that are in many different countries. You'd need to do some checking to find out if your country/region is a LIVE enabled region by looking at the list of countries
    here.

Unfortunately, now that you've changed your region to an unsupported LIVE region you'd need to wait 3 months before you're able to change regions back. There's unfortunately no way to speed this process up.
  3. heinz413533 Win User

Region problem

I want to move back to Hong Kong S.A.R. ;(
  4. An Xbox Gamer Win User

region problem!!!

sorry but there is no way that you can play a USA region game on a PAL console
  5. mikeymoose2788 Win User

regional problem

but all the games sold in indonesia are all in NTSC, well most of them…

so i can play it as long as it's NTSC? there's no regional encryption or anything on the console or the games?
  6. Turv3y Win User

The region problem

Right, Content is region specific and your IP is a digital footprint of where you live so no matter if you lie about where you are at or not you will not be able to download region specific content at all because xbox live is not supported in your region
    hence there will not be any content for your region. A quick google search shows many petitions to get xbox live in Israel you could sign one of those and hopefully in the near future you will be able to have xbox live in your country.
Thema:

Region problem

1. Region problem - Similar Threads - Region problem

2. Why this game is not available, it's a global problem or regional?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why this game is not available, it's a global problem or regional?: [img] who have this problem? dafa4d28-4640-4e97-9670-e92829bde6df
  3. XBOX GAME PASS REGION PROBLEM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX GAME PASS REGION PROBLEM: My friend gifted me an xbox game pass coupon code before he goes to cadet collage now i cant contact him for 4 months , and i dont know that which region's code is that , is there anyway that we...
  4. Hi My problem is that i bought a code for a game for the region argentina and it doesn't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi My problem is that i bought a code for a game for the region argentina and it doesn't...: Hi My problem is that i bought a code for a game for the region argentina and it doesn't work my microsoft account an Xbox account are both on argentina but it still doesn't work. Please help me...
  5. There may be a problem with your account region setting

in XBoX Accessibility
    There may be a problem with your account region setting: I've had Java edition of minecraft ever since it came out. When I try to play, i'm always stuck on demo mode because apparently there is a problem with my region settings. Here is the exact text...
  6. There may be a problem with your account region setting

in XBoX Accessibility
    There may be a problem with your account region setting: I have bought Minecraft Bedlock Edition and played it fine a few years ago. I installed the game again recently and I see "There may be a problem with your account region setting" I have played it...
  7. Region Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Region Problem: Hello , I want to know how am I able to buy anything from in game or a game when my region is not covered . It's hard to find redeem codes or if they not suspicious. I don't understand why so...
  8. Region change problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Region change problem: I had a black screen on one x then I reset it and it worked. Now my region and location settings are locked to one country and its China l can't change the setting even if l go to settings..HELP...
  9. I can’t redeem a gift code from my region, what is the problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t redeem a gift code from my region, what is the problem?: I got a gift code for a game, when I tried to redeem the code every time i get this massage “This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.”, even though it...
  10. problem with a instruction on how to fix region for cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with a instruction on how to fix region for cloud gaming: whenever i try to fix my region support for xbox cloud gaming and i put this in cmd as a instruction :Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers. It doesnt appear to...