Region lock codes

Discus and support Region lock codes in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hay my friend has bought me the the wingmen starter pack for fortnite and i tried redeeming the code but it said to "contact the seller to get a code... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AaronShooter100, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Region lock codes

hay my friend has bought me the the wingmen starter pack for fortnite and i tried redeeming the code but it said to "contact the seller to get a code that works in my region" so what do I do?

:)

AaronShooter100, Jul 10, 2018
  2. Region Free

If a BD has no region coding then what is there to prevent it from playing?

Of course the console itself will be locked to Region B for the UK as all UK Blu-ray players are.

Indiana Jones, Jul 10, 2018
  3. signs
    signs Guest
    signs, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Region lock codes

If he gifted it through Live, he would need to contact support for a refund. Gifted codes are region locked so there is no way around it.

If he purchased it at another retailer, he would need to contact them for a refund or exchange.

Smwutches, Jul 10, 2018
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Regarding Xbox game Pass Codes

I Just Purchased a code from a website but the code showed it was of Oman Region Are Xbox game pass codes region locked
    Yes. They are all region locked.
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Redeem code issue

Codes are region locked. Is the code from your region?
  7. Bluntman1138 Win User

** GAME DEAL ** 1 year Xbox Live $35.00 at Best Buy (1-27 to 2-2)

Tataki. Gold sub cards are not region locked, should be the same with digital codes as well as long as it is a sub code. POINT codes are region locked though.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Redeeming codes from different regions

If the code is region locked there is no way around it. It would have to be redeemed in the region it is meant for. If the code is for a game and the game itself is region locked, then your account region and your physical location would also have to match
    that region.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Redeeming game codes

It's best to only purchase codes for your own region. If the games are not normally available in your region, they could be region locked so even with a code and/or changing your account region, you won't be able to download the games. Even if they are
    in your region, the codes themselves could be region locked.
Thema:

Region lock codes

1. Region lock codes - Similar Threads - Region lock codes

2. Is Truck racer digital region locked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Truck racer digital region locked?: I have an NTSC console in the UK. If I purchase a digital game in the UK (Truck racer in particular), will it work or will it be region locked? 030a41a9-7df5-4d6a-8504-86ce49a924df
  3. region lock game gifting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    region lock game gifting: Why is there region locked game gifting. even if there is why do you let people gift to people from other regions only to be disappointed. Can you please remove it or give me a reason as to why...
  4. Does game pass for PC has region locks for games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does game pass for PC has region locks for games?: Am kind of frustrated that this recurring issue happens, where some selected games are not available for whatever reason to play. Those games simply not on the recently added list, i cant search...
  5. I bought a digital code off ebay and it's region locked, what do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a digital code off ebay and it's region locked, what do I do?: I bought a digital code off ebay, buyer was supposedly from Illinois, but it's region locked to Argentina, what do I do about this? 2eb83ab5-a520-4c1e-bb59-857a47da5914
  6. Region locked codes

in XBoX on Windows
    Region locked codes: My friend in America has gifted me a code but I cant redeem it because I am in the UK and the code is region locked is there any way I can get a new code for my region...
  7. Xbox gold region locked to the wrong country

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gold region locked to the wrong country: Hello. I bought xbox gold at Eb games (an Australian retailer) where I live. But I am unable to upgrade the gold to gamepass because apparently the gold I activated was region locked to the UK....
  8. If i gift someone a DLC code, is it locked to my region, or does it become universal somehow?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i gift someone a DLC code, is it locked to my region, or does it become universal somehow?: I want to gift a friend a fortnite DLC add-on via the xbox store from my console, but they are in the EU, while i am US based. If i gift sed friend the DLC, would it be locjed to my region, do...
  9. Region Lock Gift Code but did not receive warning.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Region Lock Gift Code but did not receive warning.: I bought a $40 game code for a friend in a different region and he can't redeem it but I never got a warning about a region lock or anything of the sort. I have never bought something for someone...
  10. Forza 3 Expansion Code Region Lock Query

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza 3 Expansion Code Region Lock Query: Hi, I live in in Ireland and I want to purchase the expansion packs for Forza 3. I have the base game on pc and I really enjoy it , more than 4. I know that the game is not sold anymore on MStore...