Region error with ultimate purchace

Discus and support Region error with ultimate purchace in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello there, have a new xbox x, and bought a gold pass for it (europe region) which works great on my console. My region on the xbox is germany,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by abehokage, Jul 5, 2021.

1. abehokage
    abehokage Guest

Hello there, have a new xbox x, and bought a gold pass for it (europe region) which works great on my console.

My region on the xbox is germany, language english…

There is a 1 euro offer for xbox ultimate pass. But when i try to take it, i clic upgrade but it gives me an error and ask me to change my store region…

I tried to change e to England and france but it still have the error…

I even set up my german master card with adress….

Nothing works

Any idea?

:)

abehokage, Jul 5, 2021
  2. abehokage Win User

hi there, like i said earlier, i did change the region, didn't make a difference.
    My gold is working fine (it's Europe region), and my console is set to Germany.
    i tried to buy the 1 euro offer again, and it worked, unfortunately, it didn't convert the gold membership to ultimate..

So now i have 1 month ultimate, and my gold membership...
    sucks but ill have to cancel the ultimate after 1 month and stick to gold. Don't want to waste my money spent on the gold.

I wish Microsoft would just automatically solve it. I understand the different pricing and different country, but it's just math. And in my situation, they definitely matched region (Europe), so probably one of those missed special case. (gold wouldn't work with my German region i it wasn't the same region)

Anyway, guess its too late now that the ultimate offer is used.

Thanks,
  3. Saturnz0 Win User

Hi @abehokage,

I understand your question,

This is a regional conflict.

You can only buy and convert subscriptions if both are from the same country.

In order for you to be able to convert, you need to change your account region to the same region as the subscription you purchased.

this link has the tutorial to change the region account:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/account-profile/manage-account/update-microsoft-account-country-region

Note: If you change your account region, you will only be able to change it again after 90 days
  4. Jani Oosthuizen Win User

Not playable on Device ?

Hi Jonny,

Thank you for the assistance.

I cant purchace it. It gives me the error in the Microsoft Store.
  5. Bingo Dobber Win User

New Series X on All Access - Error when trying to claim Game Pass

Ok - Just off the chat and we worked it out as a region conflict. I had an existing Gold Sub from another region and as that could not combine with the Ultimate it was throwing the error. The rep cancelled the gold and the claim for Ultimate then worked.
  6. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Microsoft ultimate NA, didnt purchace it

Hello Saša how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

I suggest you try to get answers from support, only they can give you more details about how and where this purchase was made.

Here on the forum we are ordinary people we do not have access to this type of information.

Please enter this link where you can contact support, the option is in green on the right, written contact us.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/
Thema:

1. Region error with ultimate purchace - Similar Threads - Region error ultimate

2. Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?: So I am trying to order a Fallout controller from the Design Labs page when i encounter an error each time i try to pay for the custom contoller. I says: "region" is required. Enter and try...
  3. Xbox Design Labs Region Required Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Design Labs Region Required Error: Hi, When ordering The Fallout Controller, I get the error ''Region'' is reguired. Enter and try again. But everyting is okay with my billing and send adress, so its not on my side, I tried paying...
  4. cannot sign up for developer account as keep getting invalid country / region error on sign...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot sign up for developer account as keep getting invalid country / region error on sign...: cannot sign up for developer account as keep getting invalid country / region error on sign up page 4a0a3da5-4e50-40ad-8f10-bafd5dfbb97c
  5. Help trying to purchase a gift card in euros - error message says wrong region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help trying to purchase a gift card in euros - error message says wrong region: How do you purchase an Xbox gift card in euros as a gift? - I am in the US and my son is in Germany - 1408516c-5242-4fe7-84f6-6f736bd1c712
  6. How to fix Cloud Gaming isn't available in your region error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Cloud Gaming isn't available in your region error?: I have used cloud gaming in the past. I live in a country that supports cloud gaming. I have no issues downloading games off of xbox game pass. My region is correct on my xbox, laptop and...
  7. I get an error message I'm in an unsupported Region when I'm based in the UK, do not have a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I get an error message I'm in an unsupported Region when I'm based in the UK, do not have a...: I get an error message I'm in an unsupported Region when I'm based in the UK, do not have a VPN, and my Ip address is registered in the UK. c1dc0e65-9e9f-4131-8686-1fb4c161bcef
  8. Error 0x80a40401 - You are in a region where this service is not available

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80a40401 - You are in a region where this service is not available: Hello! Bought a second XBOX Series S and can't access my profile. Gives error 0x80a40401 - You are in a region where this service is not available. But on another console everything works fine....
  9. How to fix "XBOX isn't supported by this country/region" error to install XBOX app in PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix "XBOX isn't supported by this country/region" error to install XBOX app in PC?: I've been having an issue where I can't install any games or apps in the Microsoft Store and I've tried every method possible including contacting the Microsoft Support Team. So I attempted to...
  10. Region incorrect error when signing into Xbox Live or Teams

in XBoX on Consoles
    Region incorrect error when signing into Xbox Live or Teams: I am in England, UK I have not changed anything on my XBOX, PC, MS account, ISP, router etc. For some reason this morning I cannot sign into my Xbox, it says error 0x80a40401 service unavailable...