Region error on download Mx vs atv reflex (latin america, brazil) (offer end)

Discus and support Region error on download Mx vs atv reflex (latin america, brazil) (offer end) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi administrators, the last GWG title : Mx vs atv Reflex has the same region error all the 15 days, brazilians consoles can´t download them some users... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SpringPage77065, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Region error on download Mx vs atv reflex (latin america, brazil) (offer end)

Hi administrators, the last GWG title : Mx vs atv Reflex has the same region error all the 15 days, brazilians consoles can´t download them some users got it, they have a creditcard, some users doesn´t have one(me too) not got it, i was trying all the 15
    days and display the same message every day , the users that have the game can´t start the game, fix this error or give nothing to brazilian users?

Some users has disapointed with this.

:)

SpringPage77065, Oct 18, 2016
  2. Problem downloading games with gold.

As many of the Latin users here i have a problem while trying to download MX vs ATV. I dont hace changed my console location and i downloaded Forza Horizon and Mirrors Edge without problem

My account region is Mexico.

My physical region is Mexico.

My internet provider is Izzi.

The content i try to download isla MX vs ATV reflex.

Cheers.

MiddleAura904, Oct 18, 2016
  3. Djailso
    Djailso Guest
    MX vs ATV Reflex

This Superdownloads What download Account Live Gold MX vs ATV Reflex. WHEN try jogalo Xbox 360 IT Says Region code this disc and incorrect console for this.

Brazil,

n Oliveira

Djailso, Oct 18, 2016
  4. Arthurgtn3 Win User

Problema para descargar un juego GwG

Iam too Mx vs ATV Reflex got message "This disc region code is incorrect for this console"
  5. OG Berzzerk Win User

Game Wont Download after purchase

Kinda what happened to me. I downloaded Mx vs Atv Reflex and paid the 20. It started to download and stopped at 23% and said mx vs atv reflex cannot be downloaded at the time. It sucks because it's already gonna be like a 4 hour download as now the game
    won't download. What do I do?
  6. L00P3Y WOLF Win User

xbox live

Its not letting me play on xbox live on mx vs atv reflex it says that the mx vs atv reflex server is unavailable at this time please try again later but ive been trying this for 1 day
  7. The Glovner Win User

Cannot buy games with backward compatibility (Trial Gold)

I may be getting confused.

But didn't you just say that you could download "games with gold" titles?

Mirrors edge and the MX vs ATV Reflex are both Xbox 360 Games with Gold titles. Mirrors edge the tail end of September and MX vs ATV Reflex the first one of October

IGNORE THIS POST, I'VE RE READ THE POSTS AND UNDERSTAND THE ISSUE JOW. POST BELOW ADDRESSES THIS.
  8. trunus-6D946E70-67C7 Win User

Cannot buy games with backward compatibility (Trial Gold)

Now i wanted MX vs ATV Reflex, and some days ago Mirrors Edge
Thema:

Region error on download Mx vs atv reflex (latin america, brazil) (offer end)

1. Region error on download Mx vs atv reflex (latin america, brazil) (offer end) - Similar Threads - Region error download

2. Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?: So I am trying to order a Fallout controller from the Design Labs page when i encounter an error each time i try to pay for the custom contoller. I says: "region" is required. Enter and try...
  3. Xbox Design Labs Region Required Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Design Labs Region Required Error: Hi, When ordering The Fallout Controller, I get the error ''Region'' is reguired. Enter and try again. But everyting is okay with my billing and send adress, so its not on my side, I tried paying...
  4. cannot sign up for developer account as keep getting invalid country / region error on sign...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot sign up for developer account as keep getting invalid country / region error on sign...: cannot sign up for developer account as keep getting invalid country / region error on sign up page 4a0a3da5-4e50-40ad-8f10-bafd5dfbb97c
  5. Help trying to purchase a gift card in euros - error message says wrong region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help trying to purchase a gift card in euros - error message says wrong region: How do you purchase an Xbox gift card in euros as a gift? - I am in the US and my son is in Germany - 1408516c-5242-4fe7-84f6-6f736bd1c712
  6. How to fix Cloud Gaming isn't available in your region error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Cloud Gaming isn't available in your region error?: I have used cloud gaming in the past. I live in a country that supports cloud gaming. I have no issues downloading games off of xbox game pass. My region is correct on my xbox, laptop and...
  7. I get an error message I'm in an unsupported Region when I'm based in the UK, do not have a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I get an error message I'm in an unsupported Region when I'm based in the UK, do not have a...: I get an error message I'm in an unsupported Region when I'm based in the UK, do not have a VPN, and my Ip address is registered in the UK. c1dc0e65-9e9f-4131-8686-1fb4c161bcef
  8. Error 0x80a40401 - You are in a region where this service is not available

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80a40401 - You are in a region where this service is not available: Hello! Bought a second XBOX Series S and can't access my profile. Gives error 0x80a40401 - You are in a region where this service is not available. But on another console everything works fine....
  9. How to fix "XBOX isn't supported by this country/region" error to install XBOX app in PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix "XBOX isn't supported by this country/region" error to install XBOX app in PC?: I've been having an issue where I can't install any games or apps in the Microsoft Store and I've tried every method possible including contacting the Microsoft Support Team. So I attempted to...
  10. Can't Download Sleeping Dogs (Region Error)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download Sleeping Dogs (Region Error): I just bought 12 months of Gold Live and I am living in Brazil, already changed my account to Brazil, and I'm trying to download the game Sleeping Dogs but it shows the error regions message about...