Regards to Xbox and their broken report system.

Discus and support Regards to Xbox and their broken report system. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In need of an ambassador to review my account, for the second time i've been reported for something I literally can't do, I'll take full blame for the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlueEyeAlbi, Jun 26, 2017.

1. BlueEyeAlbi
    BlueEyeAlbi Guest

In need of an ambassador to review my account, for the second time i've been reported for something I literally can't do, I'll take full blame for the first enforcement for communications but i got reported a day after for harassing and abusing, when i can't
    even speak, its happened before when i got a 2 month ban from Xbox's trash report system. Help me ASAP

:)

BlueEyeAlbi, Jun 26, 2017
  2. REPORT SYSTEM BROKEN

I was suspended from using anything to communicate just because 3 people reported me. After a match if R6S, I flipped out at someone for team killing me, and they all 3 began harrasing me to the point where I reported and blocked all 3 of them. And to
    my surprise, the next morning I was unable to use my $250 dollar mic or send messages. This is utter bull ****, and it needs to be fixed or else I'm seriously considering switching to PS4 or PC.

CringeLord975, Jun 26, 2017
  3. REPORT SYSTEM BROKEN

Hey there,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a
    Case Review. Not all suspensions are reviewable though, as an example, 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable. However, you can find more
    information in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. Remember that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the
    Code of Conduct or
    Microsoft Services Agreement has happened.

One of the common myths is that people who report another user for no reason will see that person suspended. This is not the case and in fact is subject to action as well for false reports which you can find more information about Enforcement Myths HERE.

If you believe the suspension was in error and if you're eligible, you can submit a case review using the steps
    HERE, however sometimes you're asked to complete a short questionnaire before you can submit a case review. All of the questions refer to the
    Code of Conduct, which you should review prior to filing the review.

If you fail on the questionnaire during the Case Review, don't worry as you'll be given another chance in 24 hours.

Hope that helps!

Mister Mascot, Jun 26, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Ambassadors are just volunteers. We don't work for Microsoft and have no access to your account. For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go
    http://enforcement.xbox.com The enforcement team does investigate each complaint they receive so investigations take some time and are not issued immediately. So both suspensions could be for actions that took place
    weeks before.

Smwutches, Jun 26, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Ambassadors are just volunteers. We don't work for Microsoft and have no access to your account. For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go
    http://enforcement.xbox.com The enforcement team does investigate each complaint they receive so investigations take some time and are not issued immediately. So both suspensions could be for actions that took place
    weeks before.
  6. Smwutches Win User

REPORT SYSTEM BROKEN

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  7. Mister Mascot Win User

REPORT SYSTEM BROKEN

Hey there,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a
    Case Review. Not all suspensions are reviewable though, as an example, 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable. However, you can find more
    information in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. Remember that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the
    Code of Conduct or
    Microsoft Services Agreement has happened.

One of the common myths is that people who report another user for no reason will see that person suspended. This is not the case and in fact is subject to action as well for false reports which you can find more information about Enforcement Myths HERE.

If you believe the suspension was in error and if you're eligible, you can submit a case review using the steps
    HERE, however sometimes you're asked to complete a short questionnaire before you can submit a case review. All of the questions refer to the
    Code of Conduct, which you should review prior to filing the review.

If you fail on the questionnaire during the Case Review, don't worry as you'll be given another chance in 24 hours.

Hope that helps!
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox live report system broken

As slackadelic stated, it's best to report & block and move on. The enforcement team get thousands of reports a day, and all do get investigated, but some do take longer than others. Don't worry, if the person is found to have done that, then Enforcement
    will take the necessary action against that person.
  9. AuraWolf Win User

Xbox live report system broken

Your best bet for a toxic individual is to block them & move on.

Happy gaming.
Thema:

1. Regards to Xbox and their broken report system. - Similar Threads - Regards broken report

2. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  3. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]
  4. Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?: Here's an example of one that's locked that I chimed in on. Over 16,000 people viewed and you STILL haven't acknowledged or resolved the issue. Which is ****....
  5. Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console

in XBoX on Windows
    Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console: I have an idea for a new type of console and was wondering who i can contact to find out if it whould be considered as an option for portable gaming 6467c938-b863-49dc-a7ad-4683a9a334e4
  6. Who can I get in contact with that can give even the slightest bit of help in regards to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Who can I get in contact with that can give even the slightest bit of help in regards to...: Who can I get in contact with that can give even the slightest bit of help in regards to enforcement action? Customer service can’t help and the enforcement team is apparently unreachable. The...
  7. Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases

in XBoX on Windows
    Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases: I am deeply concerned about the relentless barrage of notifications flooding my inbox regarding old refund cases that have already been resolved. Despite my repeated requests to cease these...
  8. Question regarding Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question regarding Game pass: Hey so I have game pass on my Xbox series X but i wish to share my game pass subscription to my brother who has an Xbox one, the game sharing part works but my brother cannot play games online for...
  9. I am writing to share my feedback and offer a valuable suggestion regarding the Xbox Series...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am writing to share my feedback and offer a valuable suggestion regarding the Xbox Series...: My concerns revolve around the decision to create a dedicated Smart Delivery game system that restricts users from utilizing the internal disk or an extended disk connected via a single available...
  10. In regards to Xbox One, if I have the disc, do I really need to install it with the system...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In regards to Xbox One, if I have the disc, do I really need to install it with the system...: Gave my in-laws a system, they don't have internet or are planning on doing so anytime soon, FIL wants Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2, I'm probably gonna get it for him if it's disc.. but due to the no...