Regarding digital code in the box games

Discus and support Regarding digital code in the box games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! Can someone help me buy a digital code of older fifa (fifa 19, fifa 17 of xbox 360 , or any other legacy edition one) to play on my series S?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tiwaribc, Oct 30, 2022.

1. Tiwaribc
    Tiwaribc Guest

Hello!

Can someone help me buy a digital code of older fifa (fifa 19, fifa 17 of xbox 360 , or any other legacy edition one) to play on my series S?

Thankyou.

:)

Tiwaribc, Oct 30, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would have to check with any games retailers to see if they have any codes available; however, with delisted games the codes may not work and many olrder sports games are not compatible with the Series S.
  3. BobMcFly247 Win User

New Xbox One

Usually game additions to an Xbox purchase are delivered as a 25-digit download code on a code card included in the package box. If there is no code card inside and no sticker on the box I'd suggest to get back to your retailer.
  4. x EeMBe x Win User

Xbox One Disc Games and redeem codes

It really depends on the games, some do but most don't. You can check on the game case, if it is a digital download code it will say so on the box. You can always return the games and get digital codes instead.
  5. findingmydream Win User

Name your game bundle - how to get my free game??

We got nothing with a 16 digit code, just the Gears Of War 25 digit codes that is also mentioned on the box. We've gone through the box several times and there was nothing else in there.
  6. Wishcatcher Win User

Does every games support dobly atmos on xbox one?

Hi,

No all games are not Atmos , if you see logo Atmos on the box or in the digital purchase it will be otherwise its dolby 5.1 or stereo

Regards
Thema:

1. Regarding digital code in the box games - Similar Threads - Regarding digital code

2. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]
  3. Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?: Here's an example of one that's locked that I chimed in on. Over 16,000 people viewed and you STILL haven't acknowledged or resolved the issue. Which is ****....
  4. Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console

in XBoX on Windows
    Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console: I have an idea for a new type of console and was wondering who i can contact to find out if it whould be considered as an option for portable gaming 6467c938-b863-49dc-a7ad-4683a9a334e4
  5. Who can I get in contact with that can give even the slightest bit of help in regards to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Who can I get in contact with that can give even the slightest bit of help in regards to...: Who can I get in contact with that can give even the slightest bit of help in regards to enforcement action? Customer service can’t help and the enforcement team is apparently unreachable. The...
  6. Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases

in XBoX on Windows
    Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases: I am deeply concerned about the relentless barrage of notifications flooding my inbox regarding old refund cases that have already been resolved. Despite my repeated requests to cease these...
  7. Question regarding Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question regarding Game pass: Hey so I have game pass on my Xbox series X but i wish to share my game pass subscription to my brother who has an Xbox one, the game sharing part works but my brother cannot play games online for...
  8. I am writing to share my feedback and offer a valuable suggestion regarding the Xbox Series...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am writing to share my feedback and offer a valuable suggestion regarding the Xbox Series...: My concerns revolve around the decision to create a dedicated Smart Delivery game system that restricts users from utilizing the internal disk or an extended disk connected via a single available...
  9. In regards to Xbox One, if I have the disc, do I really need to install it with the system...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In regards to Xbox One, if I have the disc, do I really need to install it with the system...: Gave my in-laws a system, they don't have internet or are planning on doing so anytime soon, FIL wants Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2, I'm probably gonna get it for him if it's disc.. but due to the no...
  10. How to get in contact with Microsoft directly regarding Minecraft purchase

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get in contact with Microsoft directly regarding Minecraft purchase: I clicked get Minecraft, followed prompt & logged into my Microsoft account, brought Minecraft, it loaded itself onto my child's existing minecraft account, but I wanted it for my other child. Do...