Regarding Bot spam in LFG

Discus and support Regarding Bot spam in LFG in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Can we please have an option where we can block them that works so they don't appear at all, I keep reporting and blocking the bots but yet every day I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by DeanHippo, Feb 15, 2023.

1. DeanHippo
    DeanHippo Guest

Can we please have an option where we can block them that works so they don't appear at all, I keep reporting and blocking the bots but yet every day I see the same ones promoting account boosting, recovs etc, these are against the games own ToS but they have no control over the Xbox group finder.

Please don't give me a copy paste answer from your answer book as that will prove you don't read these posts and don't tell me to set LFG to friends only as that defeats the purpose of an LFG system.

This has been going on for too long and the fact nothing is getting done really makes me want to switch to the playstation.

Destiny 2 for example, I see hundred of posts from the same accounts, ones I have blocked so I shouldn't see them at all but yet they still appear, if I block someone I should no longer see them it's that simple.

It's frustrating as hell trying to sift through the posts when it could be fixed from your end in a matter of minutes.

Just make it an actual thing, once you block someone you no longer see their posts, game media etc.

:)

DeanHippo, Feb 15, 2023
  2. Just-another_user Win User

When will we NOT be bombarded with spam bots on Xbox LFGS

Apologies for the very late response, I don’t check this very often and wasn’t expecting further replies

But responding to your earlier message, hundreds of bot accounts are being created every day (to avoid being blocked and banned) and they are coded to create lfgs and spam other players lfgs.

Privacy settings don’t work, Microsoft just needs to work on some sort of anti bot protection.
  3. Captain Triceps Win User

I got banned for no reason

Last question dear. You plenty helped me already, but, on fallout lfg evey 2 sec bots accounts spam posts promoting their website where they sell Xbox itimes for real money ,I report those for spam and Xbox takes action but after 2 sec they post again ? Why they don't get coms ban ? This is seriously unfair and makes me very angry , those fake accounts are ruining lfg on Xbox.
  4. DarkrPhi Win User

What the [Mod Removed] Microsoft

iremember context is KEY

If it is in LFG or he spammed thr msg then it is a terms of use violation

Lfg is only looking for

Group not for advertising eyc

Spam is self explanatory
  5. Z O Win User

I agree I'm getting more pissed off by them and now their spamming trash servers and realms AND the tos breaking unauthorized services including account theft in the minecraft group posts also ip banning would help tremendously with the issues.
  6. TarryOrange632 Win User

It's literally affecting almost every major game. Any lfg you post will get instantly hit with endless bots that have zero gamer score
Thema:

1. Regarding Bot spam in LFG - Similar Threads - Regarding Bot spam

2. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  3. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]
  4. Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?: Here's an example of one that's locked that I chimed in on. Over 16,000 people viewed and you STILL haven't acknowledged or resolved the issue. Which is ****....
  5. Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console

in XBoX on Windows
    Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console: I have an idea for a new type of console and was wondering who i can contact to find out if it whould be considered as an option for portable gaming 6467c938-b863-49dc-a7ad-4683a9a334e4
  6. Who can I get in contact with that can give even the slightest bit of help in regards to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Who can I get in contact with that can give even the slightest bit of help in regards to...: Who can I get in contact with that can give even the slightest bit of help in regards to enforcement action? Customer service can’t help and the enforcement team is apparently unreachable. The...
  7. Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases

in XBoX on Windows
    Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases: I am deeply concerned about the relentless barrage of notifications flooding my inbox regarding old refund cases that have already been resolved. Despite my repeated requests to cease these...
  8. Question regarding Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question regarding Game pass: Hey so I have game pass on my Xbox series X but i wish to share my game pass subscription to my brother who has an Xbox one, the game sharing part works but my brother cannot play games online for...
  9. I am writing to share my feedback and offer a valuable suggestion regarding the Xbox Series...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am writing to share my feedback and offer a valuable suggestion regarding the Xbox Series...: My concerns revolve around the decision to create a dedicated Smart Delivery game system that restricts users from utilizing the internal disk or an extended disk connected via a single available...
  10. In regards to Xbox One, if I have the disc, do I really need to install it with the system...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In regards to Xbox One, if I have the disc, do I really need to install it with the system...: Gave my in-laws a system, they don't have internet or are planning on doing so anytime soon, FIL wants Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2, I'm probably gonna get it for him if it's disc.. but due to the no...