Regarding ban

Discus and support Regarding ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I received a game ban until then 27th and have absolutely no idea why and it would be nice for somebody at Microsoft to explain the reason why... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zenggiii, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Zenggiii
    Zenggiii Guest

Regarding ban

I received a game ban until then 27th and have absolutely no idea why and it would be nice for somebody at Microsoft to explain the reason why

:)

Zenggiii, Oct 15, 2017
  2. Regarding console bans.

Now I'm just curious as I've noticed a lot of console's have been banned (including mine) very recently, but I want to ask a couple questions.

1) Why does Microsoft refuse to provide information regarding console bans? It seems like it would be helpful for people to know what exactly they did wrong if they've been banned and would stop a lot of these posts regarding "unjustified" bannings.

2) Hypothetically, if someone was "unjustifiably" banned what steps would Microsoft take to remedy this. They say that all bans are permanent and there isn't anything that can be done once they've been banned. Does this mean they would buy the victim a new
    XBOX 360 console?

Useful answers would be greatly appreciated.

A Flying Person, Oct 15, 2017
  3. Regarding console bans.

1, You would have to ask MS, people who use these forums are regular gamers so if you don't know we wont know.

2, There are no unjust bans, they are investigated before they are actioned so there must be a reason for one/them being issued or they/it would not be issued in the first place.

And yes if the console was banned the user would need to purchase another one if they wanted to connect to LIVE using it. Though it will still be usable offline.

Apologies if these answers are not useful but they are all that are available for anyone on the forums.

There is also the
    console ban FAQ
    , but that covers it all.

GreyPilgrim-CE541714-D291-410C-84D6-81A93517B4BD, Oct 15, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Regarding ban

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http;//enforcement.xbox.com

Smwutches, Oct 15, 2017
  5. Zenggiii
    Zenggiii Guest
    I have been on there but it only tells me i’m banned not what I have done to receive the ban

Zenggiii, Oct 16, 2017
  6. For more information you would need to file a case review on the page Smwutches mentioned. The enforcement teams do not use the forums and we don't have any additional information here.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

Regarding ban

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http;//enforcement.xbox.com
  8. Zenggiii Win User

Regarding ban

I have been on there but it only tells me i’m banned not what I have done to receive the ban
  9. Mister Mascot Win User

Regarding ban

For more information you would need to file a case review on the page Smwutches mentioned. The enforcement teams do not use the forums and we don't have any additional information here.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  10. Theory of Game Win User

regarding banned account

Unfortunately, the support team has no control over suspensions. Them saying you did nothing wrong is just as good as me saying it. It's the opinion of the Policy Enforcement Team that matters.

If you have not done a case review yet, I'd recommend requesting one. If that's already been done and closed, the decision is final, and no one here or on the support team can do anything about it.

I apologize if you feel this is unfair, but the policies are in place for a reason, and are enforced as written.
  11. GrEasyOAtCAke Win User

regarding banned account

Not been listened to at all. I had proof and lots of it that I did nothing wrong. The enforcement team are useless and don't give a crap about their customers.
Thema:

Regarding ban

1. Regarding ban - Similar Threads - Regarding ban

2. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]
  3. Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?: Here's an example of one that's locked that I chimed in on. Over 16,000 people viewed and you STILL haven't acknowledged or resolved the issue. Which is ****....
  4. Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console

in XBoX on Windows
    Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console: I have an idea for a new type of console and was wondering who i can contact to find out if it whould be considered as an option for portable gaming 6467c938-b863-49dc-a7ad-4683a9a334e4
  5. Who can I get in contact with that can give even the slightest bit of help in regards to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Who can I get in contact with that can give even the slightest bit of help in regards to...: Who can I get in contact with that can give even the slightest bit of help in regards to enforcement action? Customer service can’t help and the enforcement team is apparently unreachable. The...
  6. Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases

in XBoX on Windows
    Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases: I am deeply concerned about the relentless barrage of notifications flooding my inbox regarding old refund cases that have already been resolved. Despite my repeated requests to cease these...
  7. Question regarding Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question regarding Game pass: Hey so I have game pass on my Xbox series X but i wish to share my game pass subscription to my brother who has an Xbox one, the game sharing part works but my brother cannot play games online for...
  8. I am writing to share my feedback and offer a valuable suggestion regarding the Xbox Series...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am writing to share my feedback and offer a valuable suggestion regarding the Xbox Series...: My concerns revolve around the decision to create a dedicated Smart Delivery game system that restricts users from utilizing the internal disk or an extended disk connected via a single available...
  9. Regarding permanent ban on XBOX accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Regarding permanent ban on XBOX accounts: (I am Japanese and my English is not very good, so I am using a translation site called DeepL. (Sorry if there are any errors) In September 2023, I was told by MS that my XBOX account was...
  10. I need to talk to an agent regarding a console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to talk to an agent regarding a console ban: I purchased my Xbox One Series X used and it worked great for about a month until a came home one day and the console was banned. My account has 0 strikes or any active enforcement actions taken...