Regarding a permanent ban I received from rare.

Discus and support Regarding a permanent ban I received from rare. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I would like to ask for help with an issue I'm experiencing. Its quite alot but I'll try and condense it for you. So recently I recieved a permanent... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by H2lozone69, Mar 19, 2022.

1. H2lozone69
    H2lozone69 Guest

Hi I would like to ask for help with an issue I'm experiencing. Its quite alot but I'll try and condense it for you. So recently I recieved a permanent ban from Sea of Thieves on my main xbox account, meaning I can no longer access the game. I tried contacting rare about the issue, they told me It was because I circumvented a temporary ban over 5 months ago, which I didn't do, and now they've suspended me from being able to make support tickets. I've tried making a brand new account on my xbox and trying to launch the game. That still gives me the redbeard error. I then tried to use my older xbox, booted it up, updated it, made a brand new account, still redbearded. I'm not sure if there is anything i can do but if there is then I'd really appreciate it. Sorry for the long question.

:)

H2lozone69, Mar 19, 2022
  2. Nursemorph Win User

If it is happening on brand new accounts and on separate Xboxes, then it sounds like they have also banned your IP address. Unfortunately, this is a RARE issue rather than an Xbox issue
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

if it was the developer who baniled there is not much that microsoft or you can do about it, they may be banning your ip, this addressing of your network is fixed, even if your local ip changes, and therefore any device that accesses from your house will be banned.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Console ban question 2

So, to make a summary

If you received an email regarding to the ban and it's permanent and nothing on the console, this means the account has been banned

If you received a message as soon as you connect the console regarding to a ban and nothing in your account/accounts inbox, only the console was banned

If you received a message on the console as soon you connect it to internet and on account/accounts email inbox regarding to ban, both things are banned
  5. Qwertei Win User

Microsoft: bannied

If you were permanently banned then you cannot do anything any account which receives a permanent suspension cannot appeal it or contact support regarding it.

I recommend you check enforcement.xbox.com/
  6. Smwutches Win User

I have been falsely banned for 2 years now before the new enforcement program was released I did my time may I be unbanned now?

The only time they're lifted is if the enforcement team determines they made a mistake when issuing it, which is rare with permanent bans. But permanent bans are just that, permanent. You are responsible for your account at all times.
Thema:

1. Regarding a permanent ban I received from rare. - Similar Threads - Regarding permanent ban

2. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]
  3. Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?: Here's an example of one that's locked that I chimed in on. Over 16,000 people viewed and you STILL haven't acknowledged or resolved the issue. Which is ****....
  4. Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console

in XBoX on Windows
    Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console: I have an idea for a new type of console and was wondering who i can contact to find out if it whould be considered as an option for portable gaming 6467c938-b863-49dc-a7ad-4683a9a334e4
  5. Who can I get in contact with that can give even the slightest bit of help in regards to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Who can I get in contact with that can give even the slightest bit of help in regards to...: Who can I get in contact with that can give even the slightest bit of help in regards to enforcement action? Customer service can’t help and the enforcement team is apparently unreachable. The...
  6. Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases

in XBoX on Windows
    Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases: I am deeply concerned about the relentless barrage of notifications flooding my inbox regarding old refund cases that have already been resolved. Despite my repeated requests to cease these...
  7. Question regarding Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question regarding Game pass: Hey so I have game pass on my Xbox series X but i wish to share my game pass subscription to my brother who has an Xbox one, the game sharing part works but my brother cannot play games online for...
  8. I am writing to share my feedback and offer a valuable suggestion regarding the Xbox Series...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am writing to share my feedback and offer a valuable suggestion regarding the Xbox Series...: My concerns revolve around the decision to create a dedicated Smart Delivery game system that restricts users from utilizing the internal disk or an extended disk connected via a single available...
  9. In regards to Xbox One, if I have the disc, do I really need to install it with the system...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In regards to Xbox One, if I have the disc, do I really need to install it with the system...: Gave my in-laws a system, they don't have internet or are planning on doing so anytime soon, FIL wants Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2, I'm probably gonna get it for him if it's disc.. but due to the no...
  10. Regarding permanent ban on XBOX accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Regarding permanent ban on XBOX accounts: (I am Japanese and my English is not very good, so I am using a translation site called DeepL. (Sorry if there are any errors) In September 2023, I was told by MS that my XBOX account was...