regarding a ban on my prevously unlocked achievements

Discus and support regarding a ban on my prevously unlocked achievements in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello! i was playing a game of gears of war: judgement and a guy with a "J-TAG" xbox was in the public lobby and forced a bunch of achievements to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Georgestreeter, Jun 5, 2018.

1. regarding a ban on my prevously unlocked achievements

hello!

i was playing a game of gears of war: judgement and a guy with a "J-TAG" xbox was in the public lobby and forced a bunch of achievements to unlock and other weird game altering glitches to occur (bottomless clip, faster running,
    ect) and i received a 1 day ban and all my prior achievements have 8 years of good behaviour flushed down the toilet because of some random in a Microsoft game

public lobby feels unfair

is there anything i can do to get my achievements unblacklisted? you can keep the gears of war: judgement ones but i really want the rest back

from George GT: SCREAMLNGMANTIS

:)

Georgestreeter, Jun 5, 2018
  2. AMEDxy 24 7
    AMEDxy 24 7 Guest
    Xbox missing gamerscore and achievement issues

Hello, recently I have had issues regarding achievements on xbox. I was playing an xbox 360 game on xbox one and unlocked some achievements. The xbox 360 achievement list shows them to be unlocked however it says the total for the game is 640g unlocked even
    though it should be 700g. It also says only 31 achievements have been unlocked while showing 35 unlocked. On top of this the xbox one achievement list is showing only 31 unlocked. This means that I am missing gamerscore from 3 achievements. I hope I have made
    my problem clear and I will appreciate any solutions.

AMEDxy 24 7, Jun 5, 2018
  3. xbox live rewards achievements

My achievements regarding thematic game purchases have not been unlocked. I already bought titles present in the list of the month and made achievements in them.

Caiser Marinho, Jun 5, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see if you can submit a case review, but otherwise gamerscore resets are permanent so there would not be a way to get the achievements back.

Smwutches, Jun 5, 2018
  5. they won't let me do case review because i waited to long it was back in 2015

seriously? i've put like a decade into this account and because i went afk while they banned me i get to eat a bullet? didn't realise Microsoft was TGWTG

Georgestreeter, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see if you can submit a case review, but otherwise gamerscore resets are permanent so there would not be a way to get the achievements back.
  7. Georgestreeter Win User

they won't let me do case review because i waited to long it was back in 2015

seriously? i've put like a decade into this account and because i went afk while they banned me i get to eat a bullet? didn't realise Microsoft was TGWTG
  8. luissolid Win User

gamerScore

I try to unlock achievements but the main rule... If unlock the achievement it's not fun, don't unlocked.

Regards?
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Success Bugges Valkyria Chronicles 4

10. allenkk1 Win User

help me please achievement

okay so I got banned like a year ago for using modding tools for my achievement so my achievements got reset to 0 which isn't bad I can just get it again but the problem is that the achievement is already unlocked on xbox live so I cannot unlock it anymore
    (I need help please ;/)
Thema:

1. regarding a ban on my prevously unlocked achievements - Similar Threads - regarding ban prevously

2. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]
  3. Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?: Here's an example of one that's locked that I chimed in on. Over 16,000 people viewed and you STILL haven't acknowledged or resolved the issue. Which is ****....
  4. Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console

in XBoX on Windows
    Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console: I have an idea for a new type of console and was wondering who i can contact to find out if it whould be considered as an option for portable gaming 6467c938-b863-49dc-a7ad-4683a9a334e4
  5. Who can I get in contact with that can give even the slightest bit of help in regards to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Who can I get in contact with that can give even the slightest bit of help in regards to...: Who can I get in contact with that can give even the slightest bit of help in regards to enforcement action? Customer service can’t help and the enforcement team is apparently unreachable. The...
  6. Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases

in XBoX on Windows
    Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases: I am deeply concerned about the relentless barrage of notifications flooding my inbox regarding old refund cases that have already been resolved. Despite my repeated requests to cease these...
  7. Question regarding Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question regarding Game pass: Hey so I have game pass on my Xbox series X but i wish to share my game pass subscription to my brother who has an Xbox one, the game sharing part works but my brother cannot play games online for...
  8. I am writing to share my feedback and offer a valuable suggestion regarding the Xbox Series...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am writing to share my feedback and offer a valuable suggestion regarding the Xbox Series...: My concerns revolve around the decision to create a dedicated Smart Delivery game system that restricts users from utilizing the internal disk or an extended disk connected via a single available...
  9. Regarding permanent ban on XBOX accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Regarding permanent ban on XBOX accounts: (I am Japanese and my English is not very good, so I am using a translation site called DeepL. (Sorry if there are any errors) In September 2023, I was told by MS that my XBOX account was...
  10. I need to talk to an agent regarding a console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to talk to an agent regarding a console ban: I purchased my Xbox One Series X used and it worked great for about a month until a came home one day and the console was banned. My account has 0 strikes or any active enforcement actions taken...