: Reg headset and TV sounds

Discus and support : Reg headset and TV sounds in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Reg headset and TV sounds Hi,I keep hearing friends through TV instead of head phones and I keep hearing the game volume when I am chatting instead... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by paulsmith557, Mar 9, 2021.

1. paulsmith557
    paulsmith557 Guest

Hi,I keep hearing friends through TV instead of head phones and I keep hearing the game volume when I am chatting instead of my friends voices,I want volume off for game so I can hear friends thankyou.

:)

paulsmith557, Mar 9, 2021
  2. RobertSchweitzer Win User

Television Audio Through Xbox One Headset

If you are talking about the Chat headset, that comes with Xbox One, then No. If you are talking about Stereo Headset, with an Stereo Headset Adapter. then Yes. Using the Stereo Headset Adapter give to both Chat and Game sound to the headset. If you TV,
    is connected to the Xbox, your TV sound, will go to the headset.
  3. Richiestang78 Win User

Some sound/music playing in mono?

Is it just using the headset or does this happen with the normal TV speakers? If its the headset sounds like something is wrong with the TV jack.
  4. HRC Boosted Win User

Turtle Beach PX3 Sound Quality Issues

It's definitely a muffled noise, I compare the sounds coming from the headset to the sounds coming straight through my TV. The TV sound quality is very crisp and clear, while the headset quality seems to be far away, muffled and sometimes distorted.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Impossible to manage xbox one sound

Both on TV and headset there is no sound, correct? Is there a way for you to use a different TV?
  6. Razza12003 Win User

Turtle Beach+HDMI

Yeah I have the same set up, hdmi connected to the tv which provides the TV with both picture and sound and then the turtle beach connected to the xbox audio adapter to supply the headset with sound.... So yes with this set up, both the tv and the headset
    receive audio :)
Thema:

1. : Reg headset and TV sounds - Similar Threads - Reg headset sounds

2. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  3. Headset fixing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset fixing: I play on Xbox series x and I bought the Turtle Beach Recon Chat and while I can hear Xbox parties and fortnite voice channels, I can't hear the game itself. I know about the chat mixer but that...
  4. Why cant I play madden24 online regs it keeps saying choose a plan didn't have one before.I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play madden24 online regs it keeps saying choose a plan didn't have one before.I...: Been playing online madden for a few years without any plan.why is saying I need a plan to play online regs in madden 24?worked fine Saturday then yesterday I get this....
  5. STATUS CODE - REG

in XBoX on Consoles
    STATUS CODE - REG: GOT THIS ERROR /STATUS CODE 4476-0000-0080-0300-8007-000F HOW TO SOLVE 32872f42-2442-47a5-af13-6a68e39b1ab4
  6. Xbox one s,Physical Game Disc Issue Reg.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one s,Physical Game Disc Issue Reg.: I recently Purchased Assasins Creed Syndicate for xbox one s in physical Disc, All Game installation went well. But it ask to insert the game disc eveytime,, Do we have any solution to this...
  7. Glitchy and Choppy Video Feed Xbox One App Beta and Reg App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitchy and Choppy Video Feed Xbox One App Beta and Reg App: Anyone Else Getting the Same thing? Happens so much I mind as well stop using it and just get another T.V 1ecec301-7148-46a0-8456-b533abba92f7
  8. looking for mature grownups who like to game and puff on the reg.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for mature grownups who like to game and puff on the reg.: I'm trying to make some new friends, all my old freinds either moved to xbox one or are playing that new horrible COD AW game. I love destiny i'm 29, i'm chill, like to game. I play almost every...
  9. REG Join the Revolution

in XBoX on Consoles
    REG Join the Revolution: Hello, Thank you for viewing this thread and i really appreciate it if you read what is to follow. Fist of all we are REG, I am 1LT, a goal to unite the gaming community and create a growing...
  10. New Reg App

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Reg App: I never received a code to update my xbox one. It is now not allowing me to connect with my friends to play. Both of the people I play with regularly are thebabaganooosh and perrigo32. They...