Refurbished Xbox Series X Questions?

Discus and support Refurbished Xbox Series X Questions? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I've been looking for information but can't seem to find too much from anyone. I'm considering buying a refurbished Xbox Series X from the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WcG iFredy29, Nov 10, 2022.

1. WcG iFredy29
    WcG iFredy29 Guest

Hi,

I've been looking for information but can't seem to find too much from anyone.

I'm considering buying a refurbished Xbox Series X from the Microsoft Store as it's a little cheaper but I'm a bit wary of the quality and future issues. I know they are classed as "Certified Refurbished" and been through "rigorous testing" but I'm still iffy as to whether this enough and possible issues. I would also like to know if the case could be scratched and whether it would come in and original box as that would be nice.

If anyone has ordered one or knows about the questions above that would be great. I did just see there was 1 year warranty somewhere so confirmation of that would be great as well, as I thought it might be longer.

Thanks!

-Chris

:)

WcG iFredy29, Nov 10, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Chris

The console is sealed and everything. Like most of the official refurbished products (this applies to other companies) as you say, you have the regular warranty and everything.
    The refurbished product is basically a console that was returned by a customer because:
    1. They didn’t like the product
    2. It was repaired

When the console is repaired, only the faulty part is changed.
    But in terms of quality is the same
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Question: Should a refurbished Xbox Series S outlast an Xbox One X that was new and first used on Christmas 2018? (Monday, July 18th, 2022)

Hello, thomasseymour18901. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

The Xbox Series S is a newer generation console. It has a newer hardware and since it is refurbished, it is working just as a new one. The Xbox One X is not a bad console, but it is from an older generation and has older parts from the hardware. So in my opinion, a refurbished Series S is worth a little more than an used Xbox One X.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Genuine or not?

You say you purchased this console from Microsoft, can you provide the link where you found the console prior to purchasing it?

What country are you located in?

Did you buy the cheaper Refurbished Series X consoles also available on the Microsoft store? Xbox Series X (Certified Refurbished)

As stated earlier, Nuremburg, Germany, is where the Xbox repair centre located. It's quite possible that your console ships from this location too. Which would perhaps make sense if it were refurbished.

Signing for packages over a certain amount is quite standard these days.
  5. cpt sheridan Win User

I dropped my xbox one

If you go the route of sending your console to Microsoft, they will send you back a refurbished console.

Look at the prices on the link that was provided and work out if it's worth paying the money that Microsoft are asking for them to send you a refurbished console or go for a new Xbox Series S or X.
  6. millboy-[xboxvenue] Win User

Constant crashes while playing Halo Infinite for Xbox console

This is exactly whats happening to me while playing Infinite, did you ever get your problem fixed?
    I don't know if it's just halo infinite, but that is all I played. I sent in my xbox series x to get a repair and they sent me new or refurbished one. It was another halo edition series x with a different serial number.
Thema:

1. Refurbished Xbox Series X Questions? - Similar Threads - Refurbished Series Questions

2. Xbox S - Refurbished having problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox S - Refurbished having problems: Xbox S - when trying to perform a function such at open apps or restart/shut off controller you have to hold the button down on the controller until the display screen shakes and it will...
  3. Factory refurbished Xbox X turns off spontaneously and will not turn on by pushing the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Factory refurbished Xbox X turns off spontaneously and will not turn on by pushing the...: As above. I’ve tried all the tricks and tips listed here. No error message. TV goes straight to black screen. This is a refurbished Xbox X replacing an Xbox One. b24363c4-3f21-4fb6-8d47-cbed8e1e95e0
  4. Preowned or refurbished? Which one do you recommend?

in XboX Insiders
    Preowned or refurbished? Which one do you recommend?: Og xbox one from GameStop, which one should I buy? submitted by /u/radiokilla123 [link] [comments]
  5. Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.: So I bought an xbox elite controller 2 not too long ago and I want to get the plastic on the right and left bumpers replaced as well as getting the controller joysticks undusted since I think...
  6. Is my warranty replacement console new or refurbished

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my warranty replacement console new or refurbished: I started a repair ticket on my 1TB Series S console that was purchased brand new in box from target about 3 months ago roughly, it was placed In a well vented area, never mistreated and always...
  7. Is it possible to get another serial number sticker after I refurbished an Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get another serial number sticker after I refurbished an Xbox one: So I was refurbishing my friends Xbox one because His little brother destroyed the whole xbox the serial number sticker was removed the vents were removed the Optical drive was broken So I...
  8. Hi all, just bought a refurbished xbox one x from gamestop.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi all, just bought a refurbished xbox one x from gamestop.: Hi I'm hoping someone can help, just bought a refurbished xbox one x from game stop, set it all up did updates, did everything and was working great. Then started downloading my game world of...
  9. is there any way to get a new replacement not refurbish with xbox one controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there any way to get a new replacement not refurbish with xbox one controller?: recently i got a xbox one controller which was broken. called mirosoft korea since im in korea and they said they can only offer refurbish even though id only bought it a day ago.. so i called...
  10. do microsoft sell internal hard drives or refurbish your old ones, as mine ticks and will not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    do microsoft sell internal hard drives or refurbish your old ones, as mine ticks and will not ...: do microsoft sell internal hard drives or refurbish your old ones, as mine ticks and will not work,if so how much. b54ad1e5-607a-48b6-ae51-2c28585729ba