Refurbished series x stuck in dnload loop out of box...can I return and buy a new one instead ?

Discus and support Refurbished series x stuck in dnload loop out of box...can I return and buy a new one instead ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tryed to get a hold of them and my call has been dropped 3 times after reading the forms on the issue and theirs an obvious issue I would like to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NorCalMulisha, Dec 22, 2022.

1. Refurbished series x stuck in dnload loop out of box...can I return and buy a new one instead ?

I tryed to get a hold of them and my call has been dropped 3 times after reading the forms on the issue and theirs an obvious issue I would like to return and pay the difference from the refurbished price to the new series x instead of a factory refurbished one that has issues that I don't wanna have to time to deal with it was supposed to be a xmas present and I thought it would be nice to have it all prepared for my kids so they could play after opening it on x mas day but now it's turning in to a mess the thing won't even pass the dnload screen.....should have bought new

:)

NorCalMulisha, Dec 22, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Refurbished series x stuck in dnload loop out of box...can I return and buy a new one instead ?

Hi NorCalMulisha,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. As per description, you encountered problem downloading games from your Xbox Series X, you want it to be replaced with a new one. Your calls have not been successful for some reasons, we apologize for that.

What we can suggest here with your issue, is really to get in touch to our Live Support as they have the right tools to assist you better.

Here's the steps on how to contact Live support. From this link: Contact us | Xbox Support

Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.

example

If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.

Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.

Select the "Contact Us" button

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.

On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.

If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".

Troubleshooting you may try in case, you were unable to reach out to the team. Update device and browser, use InPrivate window of your browser or try different device or browser, or connect to different network.

We hope it worked out well for you. If you have any other concern, you may create a new post here. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Happy Holidays!

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. BrianLeiken1 Win User

Fallout 4 keeps shutting down X box one X (refurbished)

Are new consoles that much more powerful than a refurbished? My xbox is an "X", my understanding that a refurbished X Box was just one traded in and wiped. Perhaps the refurbished has a design flaw, in which case I can either exchange it or upgrade
    to an a brand new X box. I'll do that, if you think it will work.
  4. J.R.G. Win User

Should I return my Xbox one x for a scratch?

I'd take it back for a refund and buy one from a different store. No reason a brand new item should be scratched, unless it's previously been opened.
    Perhaps he isn't buying brand new. Possibly a GameStop refurbished/used? I've never had a new console scratched out of the box, though the original X Box One (Glossy) seemed to get fine scratches with the gentlest of cleaning.
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

it sure would be nice...

its sure nice the xbox has returned to being an actual gaming machine instead of a overpowered tv box. one guide has gone because it was useless, also the series s and x don't need it as there is no function for it.
  6. MARTY LEVI Win User

I set up my new Xbox 1 and when I sign in to my profile on x box it goes to white screen .I tried everything. I have to return it.its driving me nuts

Ok .I was set to return tge refurbished x box to Amazon.

Because I tried everything.set up network.tv Saud connected. To wifi the x box.

But I didn't try that trick with router.

I'll do that .after that if it ain't working .I will return everything.

Once router sets back up .do I do a reboot reinstall software from x box all over again ?
Thema:

1. Refurbished series x stuck in dnload loop out of box...can I return and buy a new one instead ? - Similar Threads - Refurbished series stuck

2. Xbox S - Refurbished having problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox S - Refurbished having problems: Xbox S - when trying to perform a function such at open apps or restart/shut off controller you have to hold the button down on the controller until the display screen shakes and it will...
  3. Factory refurbished Xbox X turns off spontaneously and will not turn on by pushing the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Factory refurbished Xbox X turns off spontaneously and will not turn on by pushing the...: As above. I’ve tried all the tricks and tips listed here. No error message. TV goes straight to black screen. This is a refurbished Xbox X replacing an Xbox One. b24363c4-3f21-4fb6-8d47-cbed8e1e95e0
  4. Preowned or refurbished? Which one do you recommend?

in XboX Insiders
    Preowned or refurbished? Which one do you recommend?: Og xbox one from GameStop, which one should I buy? submitted by /u/radiokilla123 [link] [comments]
  5. Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.: So I bought an xbox elite controller 2 not too long ago and I want to get the plastic on the right and left bumpers replaced as well as getting the controller joysticks undusted since I think...
  6. Is my warranty replacement console new or refurbished

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my warranty replacement console new or refurbished: I started a repair ticket on my 1TB Series S console that was purchased brand new in box from target about 3 months ago roughly, it was placed In a well vented area, never mistreated and always...
  7. Is it possible to get another serial number sticker after I refurbished an Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get another serial number sticker after I refurbished an Xbox one: So I was refurbishing my friends Xbox one because His little brother destroyed the whole xbox the serial number sticker was removed the vents were removed the Optical drive was broken So I...
  8. Hi all, just bought a refurbished xbox one x from gamestop.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi all, just bought a refurbished xbox one x from gamestop.: Hi I'm hoping someone can help, just bought a refurbished xbox one x from game stop, set it all up did updates, did everything and was working great. Then started downloading my game world of...
  9. is there any way to get a new replacement not refurbish with xbox one controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there any way to get a new replacement not refurbish with xbox one controller?: recently i got a xbox one controller which was broken. called mirosoft korea since im in korea and they said they can only offer refurbish even though id only bought it a day ago.. so i called...
  10. do microsoft sell internal hard drives or refurbish your old ones, as mine ticks and will not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    do microsoft sell internal hard drives or refurbish your old ones, as mine ticks and will not ...: do microsoft sell internal hard drives or refurbish your old ones, as mine ticks and will not work,if so how much. b54ad1e5-607a-48b6-ae51-2c28585729ba