Refunds not working

Discus and support Refunds not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I accidentally made purchases in which the refunds were successful according to microsoft. No credit was added to my account. I had used a Visa gift... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Camo3195, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Camo3195
    Camo3195 Guest

Refunds not working

I accidentally made purchases in which the refunds were successful according to microsoft. No credit was added to my account. I had used a Visa gift card and checked the balance on it even though it's not rechargeable. I made the refunds on January 27, 2023. It is now March 28, 2023. I was wondering if credits could be assigned to my account or at least give me back the add-ons.

:)

Camo3195, Mar 29, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Refund not working?

Hi there Will, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

First and foremost, please be aware that certain requirements must be met for a refund request to be considered, primarily that the game has not been played for more than 2 hours and that more than 14 days have not passed since the day of purchase. Since you mentioned that you played the game for a couple hours, it's possible that they may reject your refund request again due to the extended playtime.

Nevertheless, since you were given a different reason for the refund rejection and you believe it's an error because you haven't requested other refunds this year, please reply to the email you received informing you of the refund rejection. In your response, provide a detailed explanation of the reasons why they should reconsider their decision and why you believe the refund should be accepted. This is the only way to appeal the rejection and to reconnect with the team that initially handled your refund request.

If you haven't received any email informing you of the refund rejection even after 24 hours, and after checking your spam/junk email folder, I recommend reapplying for the refund using this alternative link:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

If your refund is denied again this time, you should receive an email informing you of the denial, as this is the only way they have to communicate this information when the refund is requested through that link. When you receive the email, respond to it as mentioned before.

Please note that in this public community forum, we are just players like you trying to assist and guide other players. This means we don't have access to other accounts or refund information of other users.

Thank you for your understanding, and I wish you good luck.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Kiesey Win User

Refunds not working?

4. Gerardo CG Win User

Refund not working?

I understand, Will. In that case, please follow the procedure I mentioned in my previous response.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. Camo3195 Win User

Refunds not working

Yes, the refunds all got approved.
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

Refund not working

Hi there MisterPillay, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If your refund has been denied for the reason you mentioned, please reply to the email you received informing you of the refund rejection. In your response, explain in detail the reasons why they should reconsider their decision and why you believe they should accept it. This is the only way to appeal the rejection and to get back in touch with the team that originally handled your refund request.

In case you haven't received any email informing you of the refund rejection even after 24 hours, and after checking your spam/junk email folder, then I recommend reapplying for the refund using this alternative link:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

If your refund is denied again this time, you should now receive an email informing you of the denial, as this is the only way they have to communicate this information when the refund is requested through that link. When you receive the email, respond to it as I mentioned before.

Please note that in this public community forum, we are just players like you trying to assist and guide other players. This means we don't have access to other accounts or access to refund information from other users.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
Thema:

Refunds not working

1. Refunds not working - Similar Threads - Refunds working

2. Refund does not work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Refund does not work: A family member recently bought a game and I decided to refund it and it went through in a couple of days I saw it was approved. I checked for my money and there was none. I waited another week...
  3. Can I get a refund for a plane that I purchased on flight simulator as it’s not working on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund for a plane that I purchased on flight simulator as it’s not working on...: Hi, I purchased the 737-900 on flight simulator for my xbox x. When I use the throttle to take off the speed counter goes back to zero straight away, I’ve tried many ways of correcting it and...
  4. will we get a refund on minecraft dungeons as it continues to crash can't play it, no works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    will we get a refund on minecraft dungeons as it continues to crash can't play it, no works: will we get a refund on minecraft dungeons as it continues to crash can't play it, nothing works was a great game now its a pain, ce223f53-57c2-4529-a964-af8550bf228e
  5. Refund on game not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on game not working: I'm trying to get my refund back because the game is not Working rugby league live 3 It's always freezing on me [Moderator Edit: Changed title from email address]...
  6. Refund time and how it works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund time and how it works: How long does a refund game take and will the money be put straight into your bank account I have been waiting for a while and it say’s approved I bought it and the same day I asked for a refund...
  7. I'm trying to get a refund on a game that doesn't work or load it was recent but it still...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to get a refund on a game that doesn't work or load it was recent but it still...: I'm trying to get a refund on a game that doesn't work or load it was recent but it still won't let me refund this sucks. Please help, xbox name is ask for cashapp...
  8. Refunds won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunds won't work: I refunded games that I bought, and it even said that my money was put back in my account. Though I never received it. Now whenever I try and buy an item it says that it's not authorized to make...
  9. How do I get a refund on a X Box gift card that doesn't work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get a refund on a X Box gift card that doesn't work.: I purchased two $100.00 gift cards for a friend, one card doesn't work. How do I get a refund or replacement card. 1e42e74f-2027-4bb9-8f5a-31d242d89c53
  10. Why can't I get a refund on a game that I purchased that doesn't work. I selected that ot...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get a refund on a game that I purchased that doesn't work. I selected that ot...: I purchased a game not too long ago and I got to a part in the game that crashes it I tried to get a refund for it because there's no point in keeping it if I can't enjoy it but it was denied...