Refunding an Xbox Live Gold Code

Discus and support Refunding an Xbox Live Gold Code in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, yesterday I bought an Xbox Live Gold in Media Expert online shop and used that code. Then I bought an Xbox Ultimate Game Pass for one month and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by srebrek, May 2, 2021.

1. srebrek
    srebrek Guest

Hello, yesterday I bought an Xbox Live Gold in Media Expert online shop and used that code. Then I bought an Xbox Ultimate Game Pass for one month and my Gold was converted into Ultimate. So, as a result, I got 13 months of Xbox Ultimate Game Pass, but I would like to refund that subscription. I know that it is possible to refund that one month, but I want to get back money for the one year of Gold (that is the majority of the price). Xbox Live Gold was bought as a gift card on the third-party website.

Sorry for the not accurate category, but I couldn't find the one that connects with my problem.

:)

srebrek, May 2, 2021
  2. Daft Badger Win User

cancel my membership (and give code for remainder)

You can cancel your live gold & get refunded the remainder.You cant get the remainder as a code to transfer to another account.
  3. DarkrPhi Win User

You can't you only can reclaim the 1month

Due to the upgrade as per the terms you signed when you got the free upgrade
  4. ngocphi Win User

Because game pass does not include gold

Only xgu and gold cards have gpld
  5. MasterCoop07 Win User

So i used a code for xbox game pass for one month and whn i tried to play a game i couldn't because my xbox is telling me i don't have gold.
  6. ChaituChowdary Win User

Xbox Live to Ultimate Upgrade Problem

I bought 3 years of Xbox Live Gold so that I could upgrade for xbox game pass ultimate.

The problem is I didnt know that Xbox had a 36 month limit to the subscription. So, when they offered me 1 month for each code for automatically renewed subscription I accepted! Now, I cant reddem my last one year xbox live gold. Is there any way those 2
    extra months could be removed? I dont want to upgrade just 26 months of gold.

Thanks in advance
    Gift code Once Redeem cannot be refund. so beware of your use. if you purchase in the Microsoft store can be refunded

you can get your refund here

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/
Thema:

1. Refunding an Xbox Live Gold Code - Similar Threads - Refunding Live Gold

2. I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge. How can I get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge. How can I get a refund?: I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge $59.00 because I have not had a gaming account for two years. a476b7eb-1748-4709-9174-f3071b2ce514
  3. Xbox Live Gold - Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold - Refund: Hi, I asked for a Gold refund as I pretty much only play Destiny 2 these days and don't make use of the other features. I got a message in the Xbox App saying my refund had been accepted and it...
  4. Xbox Live Gold Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Refund: Can I get a refund for my xbox live subscription, I forgot to turn off the recurring bill and got charged when I didn't want it anymore. 91367ba4-cd0f-4180-a181-b93df14fbea2
  5. Can I request a refund for xbox live gold subscription?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I request a refund for xbox live gold subscription?: Is there away to get a refund on my xbox live gold subscription? It's only been 5 days since it renewed 499b13c0-7286-4e68-b86b-2c30facd44c2
  6. Xbox live gold subscription refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold subscription refund: Having an absolute nightmare trying to request a refund for Xbox live gold subscription. A payment was taken out of my paypal account for a repeat subscription of Xbox live gold (a real bug bear...
  7. Xbox Live Gold refund or transfer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold refund or transfer: When purchasing a xbox live gold card for my kids, my elderly dad accidentally redeemed it to his Microsoft account. He doesn't even own an Xbox! What can I do about this?...
  8. how to request refund of the Live gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to request refund of the Live gold?: I bought using a gift card but now I want a refund 31de99bb-b233-493e-b730-d75e8b39be9a
  9. Xbox Live Gold Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Refund: I bought a month’s subscribtion of gold by mistake and tried refunding it. the website said the 10 dollars paid was refunded; however, when I looked back at my bank account the refund was not...
  10. What happens to your Live Gold if you refund game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens to your Live Gold if you refund game pass?: Hi, So I bought game pass for £10.99 and it transpires my laptop doesn't have the goods to play the games that made it appealing to me while back at uni next month. Anyway it converted my...