Refunded Vault Edition of Call of Duty MW2 (2022) and refund was accepted, when should I...

Discus and support Refunded Vault Edition of Call of Duty MW2 (2022) and refund was accepted, when should I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Refunded vault edition of Call of Duty MW2 (2022). The Refund was accepted and I now have the money in my bank account. The skins from the bundle and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by little tonch283, Nov 18, 2022.

1. Refunded Vault Edition of Call of Duty MW2 (2022) and refund was accepted, when should I...

Refunded vault edition of Call of Duty MW2 (2022). The Refund was accepted and I now have the money in my bank account. The skins from the bundle and gun blueprints are still on my account and it’s been 2 days. When should I expect them to be off my account?

:)

little tonch283, Nov 18, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

help with denial of refund

If you look at your account.Microsoft.com it would probably be the charge for the cross gen mw2

HOWEVEr if you are trying to refund the mw 2 cross gen then no as mentioned you played it

Mw2 vault edition. Is a upgrade to the base game not a replacement

You wouldve had to buy the cross gen to play vault edition

I don't think you realize what you bought

When you buy the vault edition you MUST have the base game to play it

The vault edition code only gives you the additional dlc NOT THE game
  3. XBF - Dom Win User

How to upgrade to Vault edition Modern Warfare II?

Hello YaboyKaio,

The Vault Edition upgrade is available in the Microsoft Store and in-game Call of Duty Store. To purchase the upgrade, follow the below instructions:

In-Game Store

1. Launch Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II
    2. Navigate to the in-game Store tab
    3. Scroll down to the Franchise Store section
    4. Locate the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II – Vault Edition for $30.00 USD
      1. If you already own the Vault Edition you may not see the $30.00 USD upgrade option
    5. Select Purchase

Microsoft Store

1. Open the Microsoft Store on your console
    2. Search for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II Vault Edition Pack
      1. If you search for just COD: MWII Vault Edition, you may see the $99.99 USD full version. The Pack will be the $30.00 USD upgrade
    3. Select Purchase
    If you'd rather submit a refund, you can follow the process provided on our Xbox Support article regarding refunds

Link: Request a refund for digital games | Xbox Support

Please let us know if you experience any issues,

4. Nursemorph Win User

My "Just for you"Sale that was at 70% disappeared and now is 20%?

I have absolutely the same issue. Bought standard edition, the store offered me the Vault Edition (discount for 22 days and wrote "just for you"). I refunded the standard edition. Just for you offer lasted for 2 days after that and then disappeared, the moment I wanted to buy it.

Now, the New Year discounts are off and I have to buy the game for the full price.

Note: nother it was stated that it was an upgrade! They offered the full Vault Edition with the 72% discount!
    Not sure what the issue is? You had the Standard edition, were offered an upgrade of the standard edition to the vault edition...when you refunded the standard edition, you were no longer eligible for the offer as you no longer had the game to upgrade from.

I didn't see the upgrade offer personally so can't say for sure if it said upgrade somewhere in it. To be honest, there was no way they were going to offer the vault edition for 72% off less than 2 months post release given the number of people still buying it.

I've just looked on the MWII page and it says:

"Existing Modern Warfare® II Digital Cross-Gen Bundle owners can upgrade to the Vault Edition as part of a limited time offer."

That would be the upgrade offer

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-ii-vault-edition/
  5. Gage Prahl Win User

I bought the vault edition upgrade for mw3 and it’s not working

I had the same problem where the game was accidentally purchased on my brother’s and when I went to upgrade to vault edition on my account it never worked. Would it work if I refunded the whole game and the vault edition and then bought the vault edition on my account. Also would I be able to play while the game is processing the refund and would it save my game. Also would this even work.
  6. Francia J. Win User

MW2 2022 (Vault Edition)

Hi xXExpertGamingX, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize for the trouble, but just a friendly reminder that for pre-ordered games, according to Xbox support:

"All pre-orders typically charge customers 10 days before the game release date. This means that you'll need to have a valid payment option on your account at least 10 days before a game release to avoid any billing issues. After a charge on your account has failed for a pre-order, there will be another attempt at a charge a few days later. If that second attempt fails to successfully charge, your pre-order will be cancelled, and you'll need to repurchase the desired game again after you have added a valid payment option to your account."

If I may ask when was the charge taken place on your bank statement? It can be for a different game as well.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...
Thema:

Refunded Vault Edition of Call of Duty MW2 (2022) and refund was accepted, when should I...

1. Refunded Vault Edition of Call of Duty MW2 (2022) and refund was accepted, when should I... - Similar Threads - Refunded Vault Edition

2. i got my fortnite skins refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    i got my fortnite skins refunded: hello, i got my skins on fortnite refunded by you, i want them back d2be9805-11f3-4e9b-a8d7-9e3c19f35f5f
  3. How do I get a refund for the game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a refund for the game pass: I don’t remember buying the game pass and I have been charged for it today and I would like a refund 430c4316-5f5b-4640-823e-5f573045ef5b
  4. i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...

in XBoX on Windows
    i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...: i can provide proof of this if needed in video form aaef1a84-9f48-4c12-8cc2-a6bd6c150470
  5. Why haven't I received my refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I received my refund?: Hey there, I recently requested a refund for a purchase I made and I was notified that it was processed. However, I have not seen the funds hit my account. d086611f-cc2f-4180-a7bd-2ab130ec473f
  6. Let me refund my game that I don’t want

in XBoX Accessibility
    Let me refund my game that I don’t want: Let me refund and give me my money back you can’t just denied my request that is illegal and just let me refund whatever I want and you can’t denied bcf72c62-06f3-454a-883c-017b2e3d1357
  7. How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.: Trying to cancel an unauthorized account. Get full refund. Can't get ahold of a live person for help. Contacted bank. I've added a password as they wanted. They're asking for a pin. $1 charge, the...
  8. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  9. Are you able to refund the vault upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you able to refund the vault upgrade: I bought the vault upgrade without actually seeing it was the upgrade, and was hoping to refund it so I would be able to just buy the base game but the refund was denied. Would there be an answer...
  10. I got Cod mw2 cross gen edition for 60-70 $ if I refund it to get Cod mw2 vault edition for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Cod mw2 cross gen edition for 60-70 $ if I refund it to get Cod mw2 vault edition for...: or is there another thing that can happened to my COD account ef5c0579-6e7a-44b7-9781-018349cb2d5f