Refunded my game for no reason please help

Discus and support Refunded my game for no reason please help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased jump force with all the dlcs with it and you guys refunded it I tried calling you guys over the phone and speaking to a live agent online... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by k1ngchiefer420, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Refunded my game for no reason please help

I purchased jump force with all the dlcs with it and you guys refunded it I tried calling you guys over the phone and speaking to a live agent online and did nothing to resolve the issue I want my game along with all the dlcs I purchased back this isn’t
    the first time I hear of this happening a friend of mine also purchased Minecraft with a gift card and it was refunded fix this ASAP You guys have an issue with your servers causing the removals of games from peoples accounts I’m not purchasing jump force
    twice I want my game back along with the dlcs for it

:)

k1ngchiefer420, Aug 27, 2020
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hello k1ngchiefer420,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with titles you purchased on your account being refunded. Please check your

order history
    to verify the purchases were refunded; if they were then the funds used to purchase those games should make their way back to your account. If you'd like to continue playing them, they must be purchased again.

I hope this information helps.
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

How can I do to get a refund of a game?

Hi there, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

To request a refund for a game, please go to the following website:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

If for some reason you are unable to request it through the previous link, then please try using this alternative link:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Best regards.
  4. Puppy Fujo Win User

Refund

Digital content purchased is non refundable unless there is a problem with the game and you can't play it for esxample. You not liking it or it not being what you expected are not valid reasons for a refund. Please see the Purchase
    terms and conditions
    for more information.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Thehunter call of the wild dlc not working

6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

My game got refunded for no reason

Thema:

1. Refunded my game for no reason please help - Similar Threads - Refunded game reason

2. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  3. How do I get a refund for the game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a refund for the game pass: I don’t remember buying the game pass and I have been charged for it today and I would like a refund 430c4316-5f5b-4640-823e-5f573045ef5b
  4. Let me refund my game that I don’t want

in XBoX Accessibility
    Let me refund my game that I don’t want: Let me refund and give me my money back you can’t just denied my request that is illegal and just let me refund whatever I want and you can’t denied bcf72c62-06f3-454a-883c-017b2e3d1357
  5. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  6. How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?: In January I sent in a refund request the day my kid bought a game by accident and the refund requests says it was approved that day, but it's now March and I still haven't received the refund. I...
  7. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  8. So I brought a game on my credit card and I refunded it and I want it back on my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    So I brought a game on my credit card and I refunded it and I want it back on my Xbox...: So I bought a Xbox game on the store and I bought it on my credit card but I don’t want it and requested a refund but I would like the refund back on my Xbox credit balance instead of back on my...
  9. I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...: I was approved a refund on a game weeks ago and have not recieved the money back and cannot get help anywhere, does anyone know who to contact 23e8c633-61c7-415e-98ea-620018ac3fef
  10. game pass refund

in XBoX on Windows
    game pass refund: Split from this thread. Hello, I would like to refund my PC gamepass. I have done everything the article has said but i was given no option at all to request a refund for it. I would love some...