Refund

Discus and support Refund in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My card was used without permission 1665c114-d2b2-47cc-8ebc-9b8ea79a99d6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Hosea Minnieweather, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Refund

My card was used without permission

:)

Hosea Minnieweather, Dec 5, 2023
  2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Refund not refunded

You're welcome John
    I hope everything gets solved as soon as possible :purple_heart:
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Refund not refunded

I recommend you reaching out Microsoft support to see if they can give more accurate information about this refund.
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

If you try to request a call or start a chat keep in mind the business hours
  5. WattyNuela Win User

Refund not refunded

Hello John, if the status says "approved" on the Microsoft side, this means they already sent the money back to your bank

Usually the bank process it in 7 business days. In some cases this takes even 30 business days

I recommend you to check carefully the previous last statement, or the one you're going to receive when May ends
  6. John Fau Win User

Refund not refunded

It just said that the refund will be checked, which I already made that refund and got it approved
Thema:

Refund

1. Refund - Similar Threads - Refund

2. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  3. So I brought a game on my credit card and I refunded it and I want it back on my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    So I brought a game on my credit card and I refunded it and I want it back on my Xbox...: So I bought a Xbox game on the store and I bought it on my credit card but I don’t want it and requested a refund but I would like the refund back on my Xbox credit balance instead of back on my...
  4. Is there a way to refund a minecraft pack on ps4

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to refund a minecraft pack on ps4: I bought something by accident is there a way to refund it? 757bf5f9-8083-420c-844e-b58b368c7fd1
  5. Can I resubmit a refund request? Xbox denied me my refund(within 14 days barely played)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I resubmit a refund request? Xbox denied me my refund(within 14 days barely played): My roommate bought a game on our shared system using my account and card on accident. So they say at least. Point is I want a refund but xbox denied it but doesn't say why. I would prefer to talk...
  6. Refund Not Received

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund Not Received: Hey my name is Mainak, I hope you guys doing well. Actually, recently I accidentally bought Xbox game pass Core subscription. I was going to buy the PC game pass but due to confusion, I bought...
  7. How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to: I gifting my friend the new consul GTA five online but he has never gotten it and it’s been over three months I think and I cannot refund it or get my money back and it’s never got through to him...
  8. I requested a refund but haven’t received

in XBoX on Windows
    I requested a refund but haven’t received: I had requested a refund on 1/10/24 and I haven’t received it yet. I want to know why I haven’t gotten it yet something like has never occurred before! It was also accepted...
  9. The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I...: I appear to be not the only one a few of my buddies also received these emails not sure what's going on I don't believe it's a scam it really is microsoft but I'm confused at the refund I made...
  10. Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases

in XBoX on Windows
    Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases: I am deeply concerned about the relentless barrage of notifications flooding my inbox regarding old refund cases that have already been resolved. Despite my repeated requests to cease these...