Refund.

Discus and support Refund. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My grandson bought games on his Xbox with his mobile which is on my contract,didn't know you could do this,I requested a refund and it was approved on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TommySharratt34, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Refund.

My grandson bought games on his Xbox with his mobile which is on my contract,didn't know you could do this,I requested a refund and it was approved on the 28th aug,but phone company have not received anything as yet,I've tried to get InTouch with Xbox but to no avail,anyone got any ideas,thankyou.

:)

TommySharratt34, Sep 23, 2022
  2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

I have been charged twice for a purchase I made on 19062020

Go here xbox.com/refund, and request the refund. If the refund gets rejected, reply to the email explaining why you want the refund, and then Microsoft may give you the refund.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

i b uy starter pack fortnite for My Acc? on PC

If you haven't already, then request a refund here
    xbox.com/refund
    . If they reject it, then reply to the email telling why you want the refund in as much detail as you can. The refund team may then give you the refund.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Refund Battlefield 2042 for Xbox

Then if they've denied the refund, you're not getting a refund. Refunds are not guaranteed.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

how to get a refund?

Thema:

Refund.

1. Refund. - Similar Threads - Refund

2. Game refund off of a stolen account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game refund off of a stolen account: My friend's Microsoft account got hacked. The hacker changed the assigned e-mail address, so it looks like the account just disappeared. Through Microsoft support I was able to locate the account...
  3. Game not in my account after refund denial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game not in my account after refund denial: Hello I just got my refund denied and after that I went on the xbox to check if I have the game but I dont its telling me to rebuy it again. I have the order number. What should I do?...
  4. Xbox refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox refund: Hello I bought a game and refunded it the same day after playing for 30 mins and it said the refund was approved and the game was removed from my account but when I checked my Microsoft account...
  5. Refund Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Microsoft: Hi Microsoft I have been made aware from my bank and unfortunately discovered that my son has been making purchases on my Xbox whilst I was at work. They have been made without my authority....
  6. question about refunds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    question about refunds: i recently bought the wrong bundle for a game and xbox said ill get my refund soon but i was wondering am i stull able to play the game while my refund is in progress or do i have to wait until i...
  7. Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund: So I accidentally bought virtual currency for the wrong version of a game and when I went to go request a refund it automatically denied it. This is only my 2nd refund request ever....
  8. Game pass refund when I cancel by mistake

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game pass refund when I cancel by mistake: Is it to late recovery game pass since it was cancel.How do I hide unwanted game pass? 3cf7b40e-81ca-4593-97d9-2acfd29babdf
  9. Can I refund a digital gift?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund a digital gift?: My friend recently bought me Red Dead Redemption 2. However, I'm on pc and he is on Xbox. He bought the Xbox version online thinking I could download and play it on pc, and when I said I didn't...
  10. Game refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game refund: Good day, My son has requested a refund for game Insurgency Sandstorm Gold Edition, it was approved on the 23/09/2022, order number 9512092259, service request number 7008128357. His username is...