Refund

Discus and support Refund in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My refund declined for a game I didn't play and or buy but my refund got declined and I don't know how to get it back. And I also filled out the refund... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by jaylen4554434455443234544, Aug 9, 2021.

1. Refund

My refund declined for a game I didn't play and or buy but my refund got declined and I don't know how to get it back. And I also filled out the refund thing wrong on accident.

:)

jaylen4554434455443234544, Aug 9, 2021
  2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Refund not refunded

You're welcome John
    I hope everything gets solved as soon as possible :purple_heart:
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Refund not refunded

I recommend you reaching out Microsoft support to see if they can give more accurate information about this refund.
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

If you try to request a call or start a chat keep in mind the business hours
  5. WattyNuela Win User

Refund not refunded

Hello John, if the status says "approved" on the Microsoft side, this means they already sent the money back to your bank

Usually the bank process it in 7 business days. In some cases this takes even 30 business days

I recommend you to check carefully the previous last statement, or the one you're going to receive when May ends
  6. John Fau Win User

Refund not refunded

It just said that the refund will be checked, which I already made that refund and got it approved
Thema:

Refund

1. Refund - Similar Threads - Refund

2. i got my fortnite skins refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    i got my fortnite skins refunded: hello, i got my skins on fortnite refunded by you, i want them back d2be9805-11f3-4e9b-a8d7-9e3c19f35f5f
  3. How do I get a refund for the game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a refund for the game pass: I don’t remember buying the game pass and I have been charged for it today and I would like a refund 430c4316-5f5b-4640-823e-5f573045ef5b
  4. i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...

in XBoX on Windows
    i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...: i can provide proof of this if needed in video form aaef1a84-9f48-4c12-8cc2-a6bd6c150470
  5. Why haven't I received my refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I received my refund?: Hey there, I recently requested a refund for a purchase I made and I was notified that it was processed. However, I have not seen the funds hit my account. d086611f-cc2f-4180-a7bd-2ab130ec473f
  6. Let me refund my game that I don’t want

in XBoX Accessibility
    Let me refund my game that I don’t want: Let me refund and give me my money back you can’t just denied my request that is illegal and just let me refund whatever I want and you can’t denied bcf72c62-06f3-454a-883c-017b2e3d1357
  7. How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.: Trying to cancel an unauthorized account. Get full refund. Can't get ahold of a live person for help. Contacted bank. I've added a password as they wanted. They're asking for a pin. $1 charge, the...
  8. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  9. How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?: In January I sent in a refund request the day my kid bought a game by accident and the refund requests says it was approved that day, but it's now March and I still haven't received the refund. I...
  10. Xbox refund? Or is it one refund per year?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox refund? Or is it one refund per year?: So I want to refund something, but I’ve seen that there is a one refund per year limit? Last time I had a refund was 20/5/23 submitted by /u/RKBA123 [link] [comments]