Refund

Discus and support Refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to request a refund of a game. How do I get the refund? d2aaebbf-3ac5-49f2-803c-7aee1d662668 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xTheblyy, Sep 23, 2017.

1. xTheblyy
    xTheblyy Guest

Refund

Hello, I would like to request a refund of a game. How do I get the refund?

:)

xTheblyy, Sep 23, 2017
  2. rkkeller
    rkkeller Guest
    Anyone else getting preorder refunds from Amazon or elsewhere?

I am going thru my email and I have 2 refunds from Amazon on my Xbox One games.
    I got this same email for all the games I preordered thru Amazon, bring the game cost
    down to only $48.99 each.

Item: Call of Duty: Ghosts - Xbox One
    Quantity: 1
    ASIN: B00CX6XKK6
    Reason for refund: Pre-order price protection

Here's the breakdown of your refund for this item:

Item Refund: $11.00
    Item Tax Refund: $0.77

rkkeller, Sep 23, 2017
  3. Stalker
    Stalker Guest
    Xbox Live hard to cancel

I have called them and even if you meant to cancel after the charge has been made for the next period they won't give you any sort of refund. I was only one day late in calling to cancel and I still could not get a refund with them. The only thing they would do is not automatically renew it when came due again.

Stalker, Sep 23, 2017
  4. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest

Refund

Since this is a refund related issue, you will need to contact Xbox Support directly here-
    Contact Us | Xbox Support .

Don't forget to explain your situation and they should be able to help youRefund :)

Ishan8123, Sep 24, 2017
  5. To inquire on a refund you will need to contact xbox customer support.

Click on this link to find the number to call xbox customer support.

Customer Support

Hope this helps, Happy Gaming!!!

Castellus Zemi, Sep 24, 2017
  6. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    Contact official support for this question.

They should be able to help you.

CrazY1985, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. WattyNuela Win User

Refund not refunded

You're welcome John
    I hope everything gets solved as soon as possible :purple_heart:
  9. WattyNuela Win User

Refund not refunded

I recommend you reaching out Microsoft support to see if they can give more accurate information about this refund.
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

If you try to request a call or start a chat keep in mind the business hours
  10. WattyNuela Win User

Refund not refunded

Hello John, if the status says "approved" on the Microsoft side, this means they already sent the money back to your bank

Usually the bank process it in 7 business days. In some cases this takes even 30 business days

I recommend you to check carefully the previous last statement, or the one you're going to receive when May ends
  11. John Fau Win User

Refund not refunded

It just said that the refund will be checked, which I already made that refund and got it approved
Thema:

Refund

1. Refund - Similar Threads - Refund

2. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  3. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  4. Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...: Here is my evidenceof refund being accepted [img] 48bf7e83-9bd5-4aed-9ceb-b8353aa5de94
  5. the refunding is too hard and actually impossible

in XBoX on Windows
    the refunding is too hard and actually impossible: i have gone on the https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders website and then the website that should work with the order number but the number it need is supposed to start with a G and the...
  6. Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic

in XBoX on Windows
    Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic: I have never refunded anything on xbox though when I tried to refund the supporter upgrade on deep rock galactic it refused me because I apparently had used all my refund requests. I would just...
  7. refund approved but no currency

in XBoX on Windows
    refund approved but no currency: I was approved service request number : (Mod Removed) for refund of game i bought it by mistake two months ago January 22th. It's now the 30th of march and I have yet to see money in either...
  8. i got my fortnite skins refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    i got my fortnite skins refunded: hello, i got my skins on fortnite refunded by you, i want them back d2be9805-11f3-4e9b-a8d7-9e3c19f35f5f
  9. How do I get a refund for the game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a refund for the game pass: I don’t remember buying the game pass and I have been charged for it today and I would like a refund 430c4316-5f5b-4640-823e-5f573045ef5b
  10. Why haven't I received my refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I received my refund?: Hey there, I recently requested a refund for a purchase I made and I was notified that it was processed. However, I have not seen the funds hit my account. d086611f-cc2f-4180-a7bd-2ab130ec473f