Refund - Xbox Ultimate live

Discus and support Refund - Xbox Ultimate live in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I cancelled by Xbox Ultimate live on Aug 23rd. It expired on Aug 30. I received an email from PayPal that they charged be to 14.99+tax. I tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DonovanWells1, Nov 5, 2021.

1. Refund - Xbox Ultimate live

I cancelled by Xbox Ultimate live on Aug 23rd. It expired on Aug 30. I received an email from PayPal that they charged be to 14.99+tax. I tried to disputed the fee with PayPal, but they refused to refund. How do I go able getting my refund?

:)

DonovanWells1, Nov 5, 2021
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Refound game pass

Did you subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate? If you did, cancellation and a refund will negate your Xbox Live Gold that was transferred to Ultimate.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Lost Years Worth of Xbox Live

Hi Shadow_845! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Xbox game pass is not refunded automatically, you must request the refund for it to happen

When you purchased the Game Pass Ultimate subscription, your Xbox Live Gold was converted to Game Pass Ultimate, Before making this conversion, the system asked you if you wanted it and informed you that it could not be reversed, To finish the purchase you had to accept the conversion, this causes that if you refund or cancel Game Pass Ultimate, you also lose the time that was converted from Xbox Live Gold
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox gold ripped me off

When you refunded the Ultimate GamePass you essentially canceled all subscriptions, as UGP is Xbox Live, GamePass for console and PC. You will have to resubscribe to Xbox Live and GamePass again.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Cancelled my game pass ultimate but cancelled my 12 month xbox live gold

It states that once your Xbox Live subscription has been converted to Game Pass Ultimate days, you can not revert the Xbox Live back and that by cancelling you will lose your Live Gold. You can not get a refund and nobody in the forums can do such.

This is taken from the FAQ's about Game Pass Ultimate

How do I manage or cancel the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan?

You can cancel Game Pass Ultimate membership at any time: Sign in at
    account.microsoft.com/services
    . Under Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, select
    Payment & Billing
    , then Cancel. You’ll have an option to end your subscription on its expiration date. Depending on your subscription’s status, you may also have an option to end it immediately with a refund of the price you paid for
    Ultimate only. Please note, the upgrade of any prepaid time cannot be reverted to Xbox Live Gold or other Xbox Game Pass plans and is not eligible for refund.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/bill...ultimate-faq#506a8eac93ed49b69f17c16a5a537949
  6. Jeremy2085 Win User

Xbox live gold

The remaining time you bought will be upgraded to ultimate fir 1 dollar and you will not recieve a refund for any xbox live time that you have purchased beforehand as it will have been upgraded to ultimate game pass for you for a dollar.
Thema:

Refund - Xbox Ultimate live

1. Refund - Xbox Ultimate live - Similar Threads - Refund Ultimate live

2. WMR refunds

in XBoX on Windows
    WMR refunds: Is Microsoft going to refund us users of WMR for hardware and software purchased via the Microsoft store? Announcing that you are just going to brick our hardware and take away our PURCHASED...
  3. Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...: If there's a refund for this please tell us now because I would like this to stop popping up on my bank account please Microsoft do something about it or else we'll call the cops I'm about sick of...
  4. Account refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Account refund: someone got access to my account refuned my stuff and i never got the refund money 0f1b5022-27c7-4069-909c-3573d99bf5ad
  5. Gamepass Ultimate refund due to long queueing time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Ultimate refund due to long queueing time: It's basically impossible to play on cloud, waiting times in queue are way too long. Ultimate has also seen an increase in price but the QoS went drastically down for those who wants to play on...
  6. Can I refund my standard version of FC24 for the ultimate version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund my standard version of FC24 for the ultimate version: Can I refund my standard version of FC24 for the ultimate version 2301e594-7abe-4e7b-959b-5c9d0a259573
  7. DLC I bought just got added to the ultimate edition of the game, can i get a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC I bought just got added to the ultimate edition of the game, can i get a refund?: I bought the PW4 character pass 2 a little while ago, then recently i noticed that they just included it to the ultimate edition of the game, I would like to get my money back or at least store...
  8. Why is Minecraft dungeons ultimate edition not refundable

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Minecraft dungeons ultimate edition not refundable: After purchase I did not like the game, however when I tried to make a refund request it was denied within a few minutes, any reason why? 2514e476-1e0e-4399-88f1-db9ba29a7cfb
  9. I need help refunding digital gamepass ultimate coeds that I gifted to someone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help refunding digital gamepass ultimate coeds that I gifted to someone: I need help refunding gamepass ultimate that I gifted to someone digitally 9d23d54c-a3e9-4390-b777-618b8a484db5
  10. Why was my purchase of Diablo 4 Ultimate Edition refunded?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why was my purchase of Diablo 4 Ultimate Edition refunded?: Before the release of the first Beta, I pre-ordered Diablo 4 Standard Edition. All was fine until a special offer was displayed in my console, on May 31st, where the Ultimate Edition was 70% off...