Refund xbox games after 14days please help.

Discus and support Refund xbox games after 14days please help. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Xbox Team i accidentaly bought gta and i don't need it anymore and 14days are over and i tried to refund but they denied me to refund the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NikitasArmoutidis, May 15, 2022.

1. Refund xbox games after 14days please help.

Hello Xbox Team i accidentaly bought gta and i don't need it anymore and 14days are over and i tried to refund but they denied me to refund the game and i really don't need the game anymore and i want my money back xbox Team can someone help me please to get my money back please.

:)

NikitasArmoutidis, May 15, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Since it's past the 14 days and they've already denied you, you won't be able to get a refund.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Digital Refund Declined

It is and part of the two conditions 2hours of play or 14days or ownership whichever one is reached firsT

HOWEVER you do get an appeal reply to the said rejection email

However abusing the refunds proccess isn't recommended

So please don't play and complete a game and try refunding it it's not what the policy is for

It's for honest mistakes
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Refund denied

Hello, refunds are 14days or up to 2hrs of usage. As stated respond to denial email and see whats said.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Cancelled my 14 day pass

14day gold pass isn't a renewable subscription

Please check commerce.microsoft.com

14day trials.dont overwrite gold

Meaning if you were using it to delay renewal then no that doesn't worl
  6. ngocphi Win User

Gears of war no codes for older games

if you had read the promotuon

It is sent in waves

7-14days after redemption Tuesday coming up is 2 weeks
Thema:

1. Refund xbox games after 14days please help. - Similar Threads - Refund games 14days

2. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  3. How do I get a refund for the game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a refund for the game pass: I don’t remember buying the game pass and I have been charged for it today and I would like a refund 430c4316-5f5b-4640-823e-5f573045ef5b
  4. Let me refund my game that I don’t want

in XBoX Accessibility
    Let me refund my game that I don’t want: Let me refund and give me my money back you can’t just denied my request that is illegal and just let me refund whatever I want and you can’t denied bcf72c62-06f3-454a-883c-017b2e3d1357
  5. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  6. How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?: In January I sent in a refund request the day my kid bought a game by accident and the refund requests says it was approved that day, but it's now March and I still haven't received the refund. I...
  7. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  8. So I brought a game on my credit card and I refunded it and I want it back on my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    So I brought a game on my credit card and I refunded it and I want it back on my Xbox...: So I bought a Xbox game on the store and I bought it on my credit card but I don’t want it and requested a refund but I would like the refund back on my Xbox credit balance instead of back on my...
  9. I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...: I was approved a refund on a game weeks ago and have not recieved the money back and cannot get help anywhere, does anyone know who to contact 23e8c633-61c7-415e-98ea-620018ac3fef
  10. game pass refund

in XBoX on Windows
    game pass refund: Split from this thread. Hello, I would like to refund my PC gamepass. I have done everything the article has said but i was given no option at all to request a refund for it. I would love some...