Refund thru the MSFS marketplace

Discus and support Refund thru the MSFS marketplace in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; MS has made it impossible to get any support for digital products. I purchased something from the MS FLIGHT SIM 2020 marketplace and it sucks balls!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TimothyHandy, Aug 4, 2021.

1. TimothyHandy
    TimothyHandy Guest

MS has made it impossible to get any support for digital products.

I purchased something from the MS FLIGHT SIM 2020 marketplace and it sucks balls!

I would like a refund.

It doesnt show up on my order history.

SO........

Im paying you guys for your product which is your rent.

How can you help me?

:)

TimothyHandy, Aug 4, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would have to contact support and speak to billing in that case to see if there is anything they can do (we are just fellow gamers here). You can request a call back or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you don't see those options, change your category/topic until you do. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works for me.
  3. Flyngmonk Win User

Error code 0x87DD0003 - when trying to log in to any XBOX Live services on PC [SOLVED]

now in Italy xbox access is ok. the problem is graying marketplace on msfs :(
  4. snuupee Win User

xbox 360 help

no i'm thinking of downloading the game thru the marketplace
  5. ngocphi Win User

WRONGFULLY SUSPENDED.

I don't think you fully understand what marketplaces theft is

There is two conditions for.it to occur

Asking for more then one refund per year and pet notices an pattern either thru support or charge backs either by you or your Bank

If thru your bank you must work with your bank to approve ms as a merchant

Repeated same transactions can force a charge back if you don't answer your banks query

The proper way of doing a refund is tough thru support not thru your bank your bank will tell you this

Any charge back without the merchants approval hence why the bank asks you to work with them

Can incur whatever punishment the merchant decides to get their money back and yes its legal

Charge backs are meant as a last resort or fraud prevention

Also sharing your games with people you don't know can incur marketplace theft last I checked it's a 100 day purchase suspensikn you do get it.back
  6. ngocphi Win User

Series S DOA Inquiry

You can replace the console after going thru the troubleshooting steps thru xbox support but for refund you have to go thru your retailer

Keep in mind if you do try refund it could.be months with the global chip shortage affecting everything
Thema:

1. Refund thru the MSFS marketplace - Similar Threads - Refund thru MSFS

2. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  3. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  4. Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...: Here is my evidenceof refund being accepted [img] 48bf7e83-9bd5-4aed-9ceb-b8353aa5de94
  5. the refunding is too hard and actually impossible

in XBoX on Windows
    the refunding is too hard and actually impossible: i have gone on the https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders website and then the website that should work with the order number but the number it need is supposed to start with a G and the...
  6. Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic

in XBoX on Windows
    Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic: I have never refunded anything on xbox though when I tried to refund the supporter upgrade on deep rock galactic it refused me because I apparently had used all my refund requests. I would just...
  7. refund approved but no currency

in XBoX on Windows
    refund approved but no currency: I was approved service request number : (Mod Removed) for refund of game i bought it by mistake two months ago January 22th. It's now the 30th of march and I have yet to see money in either...
  8. i got my fortnite skins refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    i got my fortnite skins refunded: hello, i got my skins on fortnite refunded by you, i want them back d2be9805-11f3-4e9b-a8d7-9e3c19f35f5f
  9. How do I get a refund for the game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a refund for the game pass: I don’t remember buying the game pass and I have been charged for it today and I would like a refund 430c4316-5f5b-4640-823e-5f573045ef5b
  10. Why haven't I received my refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I received my refund?: Hey there, I recently requested a refund for a purchase I made and I was notified that it was processed. However, I have not seen the funds hit my account. d086611f-cc2f-4180-a7bd-2ab130ec473f