Refund request of accidental download of Hello Neighbour

Discus and support Refund request of accidental download of Hello Neighbour in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; not sure if I have chosen right categories for my question. My kids clicked buy Hello Neighbours to see what happens and the game downloaded. They... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by StudiedDawn2454, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Refund request of accidental download of Hello Neighbour

not sure if I have chosen right categories for my question.

My kids clicked buy Hello Neighbours to see what happens and the game downloaded. They haven’t played the game yet. I can’t see the option of Refund next to the purchase.

Can I get a refund anyway.

I searched help and activated require a passkey for purchases. My question is why this option isn’t set by default. Why we are not given this option while setting the XBOX and Microsoft Account initially. Why we have to search the way to prevent unauthorised
    purchases. I haven’t seen anyother service where you can make a purchase without requiring password, unless you choose to save your password.

:)

StudiedDawn2454, Jan 27, 2018
  2. DEANMOXLEY16
    DEANMOXLEY16 Guest
    Hello Neighbour

Is anyone having issues loading Hello Neighbour? My daughter wants to play it, but doesn't load.

DEANMOXLEY16, Jan 27, 2018
  3. Hello Neighbour

Hi GAMERFAMALAM,

We appreciate you reaching out to us. For issues such as these, we recommend reinstalling the content. Keep in mind that if you're using an external drive, sometimes moving the title to your internal drive can be helpful. We also recommend never using a
    surge protector with your console as this can cause issues and damage your console. Happy gaming!

Mister Taurus, Jan 27, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Jan 28, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Mister Taurus Win User

Hello Neighbour

Hi GAMERFAMALAM,

We appreciate you reaching out to us. For issues such as these, we recommend reinstalling the content. Keep in mind that if you're using an external drive, sometimes moving the title to your internal drive can be helpful. We also recommend never using a
    surge protector with your console as this can cause issues and damage your console. Happy gaming!
  7. CrazY1985 Win User

Hello Neighbour

try reinstalling the game.
  8. Lucas Lauer Win User

I’m really scared to get banned :.(

Hello, EnergyxLloyd. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Rest assured, you will not get banned from requesting a refund. I would only recommend you to make sure you do not accidentally request refunds again, since requesting refunds over and over may cause you issues.

But one accidental refund request after 8 months of no refund requests at all will not put you at risk of being banned, rest assured.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  9. AtOMohodRUS Win User

hello neighbour not launching

the problem I do have. It was working correctly, but one time during launching it gets me to xbox dashboard.
Thema:

1. Refund request of accidental download of Hello Neighbour - Similar Threads - Refund request accidental

2. i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...

in XBoX on Windows
    i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...: i can provide proof of this if needed in video form aaef1a84-9f48-4c12-8cc2-a6bd6c150470
  3. Refund Request- Can i escalate

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund Request- Can i escalate: is there anyway to speak to someone regarding my refund which was meant to take 30 days and were now nearly at 4 months? I had money taken out via my phone bill that was nothing to do with me,...
  4. Why is my refund request still on approved?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my refund request still on approved?: I requested a refund for a game and it was approved, however I still own the game and my money was not returned. 55a81890-f857-4742-91b8-92f5fef4a478
  5. Can I resubmit a refund request? Xbox denied me my refund(within 14 days barely played)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I resubmit a refund request? Xbox denied me my refund(within 14 days barely played): My roommate bought a game on our shared system using my account and card on accident. So they say at least. Point is I want a refund but xbox denied it but doesn't say why. I would prefer to talk...
  6. I requested a refund but haven’t received

in XBoX on Windows
    I requested a refund but haven’t received: I had requested a refund on 1/10/24 and I haven’t received it yet. I want to know why I haven’t gotten it yet something like has never occurred before! It was also accepted...
  7. The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I...: I appear to be not the only one a few of my buddies also received these emails not sure what's going on I don't believe it's a scam it really is microsoft but I'm confused at the refund I made...
  8. I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund: I replied to a email about it and told them what happened but still not received a answer 93ddd2ee-ade7-479d-8643-c9a199676e1b
  9. refund request

in XBoX on Windows
    refund request: My refund request was approved on January 11th and still waiting for refund . [img] d1b4b68f-e7c4-45c9-bbfd-46ba5adeb79a
  10. It has been 12 days since my refund request had been accepted and the money is nowhere to...

in XBoX on Windows
    It has been 12 days since my refund request had been accepted and the money is nowhere to...: I requested a refund on the 20th of January and it was accepted the same day I have photo proof but the money has not been refunded yet and I still have access to the game....