Refund Request - I was charged for a Minecraft realms subscription that I had canceled a...

Discus and support Refund Request - I was charged for a Minecraft realms subscription that I had canceled a... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I canceled a minecraft realm subscription a prior to the charge and yet I was still charged 50ce0dac-5b58-441b-8044-ab68f6a22860 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Eli Sorrells, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Eli Sorrells
    Eli Sorrells Guest

Refund Request - I was charged for a Minecraft realms subscription that I had canceled a...

I canceled a minecraft realm subscription a prior to the charge and yet I was still charged

:)

Eli Sorrells, Dec 8, 2022
  2. DaytonFarmer Win User

I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

Sorry to reply a couple of months later, but I was wondering how the refund request went for you? I had the same exact problem and also requested a refund, but they only approved the last time I was charged and denied the two charges before that when the realm had already stopped working, and I had already made sure the subscription was cancelled (but continued to get charged anyways). Thanks.
  3. SumGuyMS Win User

I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

Hello Jesse

I do not see the current recurring charge listed at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ currently there's no history of that charge ever being made, but I know it used to be on there as I've had Minecraft Realms for well over a year. The only charges listed are the two new charges I had to make to regain access to my realm.

After checking my girlfriend's subscription history we found the payment history is now on her account somehow. She also does not currently have access to any realms on minecraft, and she's never had a realm. The realm in question has alway been under my name, I'm listed as the owner, and it worked for over a year with no problems. Now I'm still paying for it but no one has access to it.

All subscriptions have been cancelled and refunds have been requested. I guess we'll see what happens.
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Minecraft Realm new sub was created, trying to refund

Hi Sarita! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft Realms subscription refund. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

According to the official Xbox website: you can cancel an Xbox subscription (Or Minecraft realms subscription) at any time. Turning off recurring billing will stop future charges for a subscription and grant you its benefits until its expiration date. You may also be eligible to cancel immediately with a refund; however, not all subscription charges can be refunded.

To proceed with the cancellation of your Minecraft Realms subscription and to check refund eligibility from your mobile or desktop browser:

Sign in to your Microsoft account where you have an active Minecraft Realms Subscription on account.microsoft.com > then go to services and subscription.

Select Cancel subscription and follow the instructions.

Note: If you’re eligible for a refund, you’ll see an option to cancel immediately with a refund.

For reference link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...ions/cancel-recurring-billing-or-subscription

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. andersonpassos Win User

Refund Request - I was charged for a Minecraft realms subscription that I had canceled a month prior to the charge

6. andersonpassos Win User

Refund Request - I was charged for a Minecraft realms subscription that I had canceled a month prior to the charge

Thema:

1. Refund Request - I was charged for a Minecraft realms subscription that I had canceled a... - Similar Threads - Refund Request was

2. i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...

in XBoX on Windows
    i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...: i can provide proof of this if needed in video form aaef1a84-9f48-4c12-8cc2-a6bd6c150470
  3. Refund Request- Can i escalate

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund Request- Can i escalate: is there anyway to speak to someone regarding my refund which was meant to take 30 days and were now nearly at 4 months? I had money taken out via my phone bill that was nothing to do with me,...
  4. Why is my refund request still on approved?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my refund request still on approved?: I requested a refund for a game and it was approved, however I still own the game and my money was not returned. 55a81890-f857-4742-91b8-92f5fef4a478
  5. Can I resubmit a refund request? Xbox denied me my refund(within 14 days barely played)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I resubmit a refund request? Xbox denied me my refund(within 14 days barely played): My roommate bought a game on our shared system using my account and card on accident. So they say at least. Point is I want a refund but xbox denied it but doesn't say why. I would prefer to talk...
  6. I requested a refund but haven’t received

in XBoX on Windows
    I requested a refund but haven’t received: I had requested a refund on 1/10/24 and I haven’t received it yet. I want to know why I haven’t gotten it yet something like has never occurred before! It was also accepted...
  7. The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I...: I appear to be not the only one a few of my buddies also received these emails not sure what's going on I don't believe it's a scam it really is microsoft but I'm confused at the refund I made...
  8. I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund: I replied to a email about it and told them what happened but still not received a answer 93ddd2ee-ade7-479d-8643-c9a199676e1b
  9. refund request

in XBoX on Windows
    refund request: My refund request was approved on January 11th and still waiting for refund . [img] d1b4b68f-e7c4-45c9-bbfd-46ba5adeb79a
  10. It has been 12 days since my refund request had been accepted and the money is nowhere to...

in XBoX on Windows
    It has been 12 days since my refund request had been accepted and the money is nowhere to...: I requested a refund on the 20th of January and it was accepted the same day I have photo proof but the money has not been refunded yet and I still have access to the game....