Refund request. I can't access my email

Discus and support Refund request. I can't access my email in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I accidentally bought call of duty in three Microsoft store. I have requested a refund, but it is telling me to check my email. The problem I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by endamcdonagh, Dec 18, 2020.

1. endamcdonagh
    endamcdonagh Guest

Hi, I accidentally bought call of duty in three Microsoft store. I have requested a refund, but it is telling me to check my email. The problem I have is the email account attached to my Microsoft account is defunct. It doesn't exist anymore so I can't access
    it.

Therefore, I'm wondering how I can get Microsoft to send it to my other email address(which I have attached as a secondary email)?

Thanks

:)

endamcdonagh, Dec 18, 2020
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello, you need to call and speak with customer support. It will be a long waiting line to do so just a heads up. If not there then you need to do a live online chat with customer support. Either way you need to speak with someone on this matter.
  3. MarceloProvenzale Win User

Need something refunded but already hit limit?

Just a friendly reminder though that there is a dedicated team that handles refund requests which is the refund and they can only be reached by submitting a refund request or replying to the email that was sent by them by that it would be best to reply to the email denying the refund.
    I will try replying to the email now can't believe I didn't think of that, the issue is not with the actual refund process but with the fact that it says I have used all my refunds in the year and have not received a refund this year.
  4. Candham Delaossa Win User

How to cancel a refund request?

I never got a confirmation email for my refund request an now I can't cancel it what should I do??
  5. jasonjoubert Win User

Unrecognized refund request email received.

Hi Darhyl.

I have no active refund items/ pending refund. The service code provided to me also does not match any item in my order history or refund requests.

No one have access to my account other than me, or outstanding refunds that can be categorized as a delayed refund.

The service request number emailed to me, is not linked to my account in any way
  6. XBF George L Win User

Question for Refunding

Hello!

So when you submit a refund request you receive an email confirmation stating the request is being reviewed and you will receive a response within 48 hours. You can respond to the confirmation email asking for an update on the status of your refund request.
    Refund requests do not tell you you'll get an email when your refund goes through the transaction needs to be reviewed and accessed to determine whether a refund will be issued or not.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Refund request. I can't access my email - Similar Threads - Refund request can't

2. i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...

in XBoX on Windows
    i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...: i can provide proof of this if needed in video form aaef1a84-9f48-4c12-8cc2-a6bd6c150470
  3. Refund Request- Can i escalate

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund Request- Can i escalate: is there anyway to speak to someone regarding my refund which was meant to take 30 days and were now nearly at 4 months? I had money taken out via my phone bill that was nothing to do with me,...
  4. Why is my refund request still on approved?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my refund request still on approved?: I requested a refund for a game and it was approved, however I still own the game and my money was not returned. 55a81890-f857-4742-91b8-92f5fef4a478
  5. Can I resubmit a refund request? Xbox denied me my refund(within 14 days barely played)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I resubmit a refund request? Xbox denied me my refund(within 14 days barely played): My roommate bought a game on our shared system using my account and card on accident. So they say at least. Point is I want a refund but xbox denied it but doesn't say why. I would prefer to talk...
  6. Why can't I request a refund for mw3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I request a refund for mw3?: I bought it, then tried it out and was dissatisfied with the game. I went to look for the refund button but it wasn't there this time and I tried looking for help and it told me to go to my...
  7. Can't install the game from Microsoft store and request refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install the game from Microsoft store and request refund: Hi, i purchased a Creaks game from Microsoft store. Then seemly I can't even install it.its appears nothing. And i decide to request a refund but sadly i can't see any link for request refund for...
  8. Can't request a refund or return OR talk to an agent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't request a refund or return OR talk to an agent: I am unable to request a refund or return for Cyberpunk 2077. It is EXTREMELY buggy. In the past, I was able to refund For Honor at launch as it was also a buggy mess. I cannot find any option...
  9. Wh can't I request a refund on a game more than 14 days old?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wh can't I request a refund on a game more than 14 days old?: If a game that I have purchased has a serious bug that has taken more than 14 days to either come up, or piss me off to point of making a complaint, i should still have the ability to request a...
  10. Why can't I request a refund for Gears 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I request a refund for Gears 5?: I bought it on September 5th, Installed it, played it for about 30 minutes, and then I realized it was available on Steam. After going through everything multiple times, I cannot find a way to...