Refund problem

Discus and support Refund problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; On my cash app I seen that there was a payment of 107.28 for a Microsoft/Xbox purchase I didn’t make and I would wish to get a refund for I’m it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Oneal faulcon, May 24, 2023.

1. Refund problem

On my cash app I seen that there was a payment of 107.28 for a Microsoft/Xbox purchase I didn’t make and I would wish to get a refund for I’m it

:)

Oneal faulcon, May 24, 2023
  2. choppyseize Win User

refund problems

You need to contact support again or maybe even by phone and explain what happened
  3. DeividasMDG Win User

Refund problem

You would have to try contacting support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    Thank you for your help all sorted
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Refund Problems

Game refunds has certain criteria that needs to be met before it can be refunded.

Bought in the past 14 days and have not played more than 2 hours.

Certain games, DLS etc can NOT be refunded. ToC applies.
  5. FreakRoach Win User

Refund Problems

No you can not get a refund for a digital game if it was purchased more than 14 days ago.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Problem Refunding

Hi Zakaria,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have question on a refund. Unfortunately, there is nothing anyone on the forums can do for refunds. You will need to reply to the email stating it was denied. If unable to reply, you can try to submit another
    request.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Refund problem

1. Refund problem - Similar Threads - Refund problem

2. There’s a problem with the refund!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There’s a problem with the refund!: Hi I’ve requested a refund from Microsoft and it’s been three days now since It was approved and I haven’t got a email saying that it was approved so Microsoft I don’t think your **** website...
  3. My account have been hacked and i have problems getting a refund

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account have been hacked and i have problems getting a refund: I got a notification that several purchases were made in total of around 150£ as gift for another email address. I immediately blocked all payments towards Microsoft and went online to find a...
  4. Problem whit the refunding system

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem whit the refunding system: I refunded minecraft in 8th of december my refunding got accepted but i still didnt recive my money to this day what can i do 16e375a7-f19a-4eba-968a-ada73617182e
  5. I can’t even get into dev mode due to internet problems how can I refund this

in XBoX on Windows
    I can’t even get into dev mode due to internet problems how can I refund this: I just wanted to try and learn to make stuff but my internet is the issue can I refund this 64bc5eea-4820-4594-9862-2b819499500c
  6. Refund problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund problem?: Bought Sekiro, played about 1 hour, 30 fps wasnt cool, tried to refund; declined. No reform email or whatsoever just declined and cant even contact any kind of support, or manually refund....
  7. Problem with my refund

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with my refund: I got scammed by Microsoft with 2 game worth in total 20 euros.I made 2 refunds on 2 games,but they refund my games but didnt gave me my money back 68e26b10-84c3-40f5-bc2e-a953daab70a7
  8. Refund problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund problem: I bought a game by accident and requested a refund. Though they sent me an email claiming they refunded me my 30$. They took ANOTHER 30$ instead of refunding me my money. Now I'm missing 60$ from...
  9. refund problem

in XBoX on Windows
    refund problem: I made a refund request about a week ago for a pre ordered game i was dissatisfied with. And got it accepted and a week later still haven't gotten the refund c42094b6-a805-4251-b2e2-053cbe5ef504
  10. Problem with my refund

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with my refund: I got scammed by Microsoft with 2 game worth in total 20 euros.I made 2 refunds on 2 games,but they refund my games but didnt gave me my money back 68e26b10-84c3-40f5-bc2e-a953daab70a7