Refund policy?

Discus and support Refund policy? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought the Borderlands season pass 1 on Sunday for full price, it’s now Thursday and it’s on sale. Is there such a thing as Microsoft refunding the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DerekThebird, Jun 29, 2022.

1. DerekThebird
    DerekThebird Guest

Refund policy?

I bought the Borderlands season pass 1 on Sunday for full price, it’s now Thursday and it’s on sale. Is there such a thing as Microsoft refunding the difference like when a store has a sale they will price match their item within a certain timeframe?

:)

DerekThebird, Jun 29, 2022
  2. GreyStormGaming Win User

Refund policy

For issues regarding billing and refunds, it is best to contact Xbox Support.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Refund Policy

Hi Terroriser05,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on a refund. There are many factors to refunds that the refund team takes into consideration. Here is a Paragraph from the

digital refund terms

All sales of Digital Game Products are considered final, but we understand there may be extenuating circumstances. When you request a refund for these products, and depending on the purchase or content
    type in determining refund eligibility, we consider a variety of factors like time since date of purchase, time since release, and use of the product.

Also any previous refunds are taken into account. I know it is under 2 hours of use on the product.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Refund Policy

If your reason for requesting a refund was that it didn't work but it does work I can see why they might deny it.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Refund policy

It's 12 months since your last refund,not per calendar year.

You should be thankful to get that.Other platforms don't give you a refund no matter what.

Also,trying to abuse the refund system will get you a ban for marketplace theft.

If you have not got the thing you've aid for them i'd suggest contacting support so they can look into getting you what you've paid for.
  6. TumblinDice Win User

Refund policy

For anyone reading this here is an update. After a month of constant calls, one star reviews, and numerous live chats I finally received a full refund. Do not give up. They will continue to tell you no, but do not give up. Constantly use every resource to make sure they do the right thing. Sadly my faith and trust in this company is gone now, but I urge anyone who has this same issue to fight, and let them know you won't just roll over for them. Good luck all, and happy gaming.
Thema:

Refund policy?

1. Refund policy? - Similar Threads - Refund policy

2. How to get refund my Minecraft coin

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get refund my Minecraft coin: There is a bug in Minecraft badrock edition I found a good texture pack but my Minecraft coin are missing then I noticed "Roads + Add-on" are purchased but I don't purchase please give me my...
  3. How do I get to speak to someone about a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get to speak to someone about a refund: Fifa points purchased in wrong format. Requested a refund but denied saying over 14 days ago....but it wasn't. It was only 24 hrs later. Requested several call backs but not received any calls....
  4. I need a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund: Someone got on my game system an bought gams that I was not going to get an I need refunded 3019122b-21dc-44a3-814c-27f05756cbbd
  5. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  6. How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake: REFUND Add one autobahn police sim 3 off road I payed £10.74 for it and I would like a refund please 21731e6c-e26a-4ade-babc-21f78a422156
  7. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  8. Refund contact number

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund contact number: Hi, I had an active subscription that I never signed up for. In fact, I do not even use the product or ever did. I am trying to reach customer support but the contact options are not showing and...
  9. I need help refunding a game

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help refunding a game: I’m trying to refund an Xbox game I bought and it declined my refund saying I reached my refund limit and This is the first game I’m refunding and I don’t understand why it says I reached my...
  10. Refund Policy for Returned Controllers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Policy for Returned Controllers: Hi, I ordered a starfield contoller and when it arrived, it was dropped off in an envelope opened up and damaged. I wanted to keep the controller box, so I initiated a return and got a controller...