Refund policy?

Discus and support Refund policy? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought the Borderlands season pass 1 on Sunday for full price, it’s now Thursday and it’s on sale. Is there such a thing as Microsoft refunding the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DerekThebird, Jun 29, 2022.

1. DerekThebird
    DerekThebird Guest

Refund policy?

I bought the Borderlands season pass 1 on Sunday for full price, it’s now Thursday and it’s on sale. Is there such a thing as Microsoft refunding the difference like when a store has a sale they will price match their item within a certain timeframe?

:)

DerekThebird, Jun 29, 2022
  2. GreyStormGaming Win User

Refund policy

For issues regarding billing and refunds, it is best to contact Xbox Support.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Refund Policy

Hi Terroriser05,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on a refund. There are many factors to refunds that the refund team takes into consideration. Here is a Paragraph from the

digital refund terms

All sales of Digital Game Products are considered final, but we understand there may be extenuating circumstances. When you request a refund for these products, and depending on the purchase or content
    type in determining refund eligibility, we consider a variety of factors like time since date of purchase, time since release, and use of the product.

Also any previous refunds are taken into account. I know it is under 2 hours of use on the product.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Refund Policy

If your reason for requesting a refund was that it didn't work but it does work I can see why they might deny it.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Refund policy

It's 12 months since your last refund,not per calendar year.

You should be thankful to get that.Other platforms don't give you a refund no matter what.

Also,trying to abuse the refund system will get you a ban for marketplace theft.

If you have not got the thing you've aid for them i'd suggest contacting support so they can look into getting you what you've paid for.
  6. TumblinDice Win User

Refund policy

For anyone reading this here is an update. After a month of constant calls, one star reviews, and numerous live chats I finally received a full refund. Do not give up. They will continue to tell you no, but do not give up. Constantly use every resource to make sure they do the right thing. Sadly my faith and trust in this company is gone now, but I urge anyone who has this same issue to fight, and let them know you won't just roll over for them. Good luck all, and happy gaming.
Thema:

Refund policy?

1. Refund policy? - Similar Threads - Refund policy

2. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  3. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  4. Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...: Here is my evidenceof refund being accepted [img] 48bf7e83-9bd5-4aed-9ceb-b8353aa5de94
  5. the refunding is too hard and actually impossible

in XBoX on Windows
    the refunding is too hard and actually impossible: i have gone on the https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders website and then the website that should work with the order number but the number it need is supposed to start with a G and the...
  6. Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic

in XBoX on Windows
    Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic: I have never refunded anything on xbox though when I tried to refund the supporter upgrade on deep rock galactic it refused me because I apparently had used all my refund requests. I would just...
  7. refund approved but no currency

in XBoX on Windows
    refund approved but no currency: I was approved service request number : (Mod Removed) for refund of game i bought it by mistake two months ago January 22th. It's now the 30th of march and I have yet to see money in either...
  8. i got my fortnite skins refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    i got my fortnite skins refunded: hello, i got my skins on fortnite refunded by you, i want them back d2be9805-11f3-4e9b-a8d7-9e3c19f35f5f
  9. How do I get a refund for the game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a refund for the game pass: I don’t remember buying the game pass and I have been charged for it today and I would like a refund 430c4316-5f5b-4640-823e-5f573045ef5b
  10. Refund Policy for Returned Controllers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Policy for Returned Controllers: Hi, I ordered a starfield contoller and when it arrived, it was dropped off in an envelope opened up and damaged. I wanted to keep the controller box, so I initiated a return and got a controller...