Refund policy is BS

Discus and support Refund policy is BS in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; The 14 day/2 hour refund policy has got to be for some legal reason. I have used Xbox and windows for 12 years and have never requested a refund. But i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by adamboomb88, May 2, 2021.

1. adamboomb88
    adamboomb88 Guest

Refund policy is BS

The 14 day/2 hour refund policy has got to be for some legal reason. I have used Xbox and windows for 12 years and have never requested a refund. But i just bought one to many broken games, so thought I'll see what the policy is micro transactions and season pass are not eligible, understandable. But nothing i read made me think they would not refund a broken game,ha sure i might as well buy the Taj Mahal to. But for 14 minutes of game time i was denied a refund. I have spent thousands of dollars over the years and haven't complained about any of the multiple trash fires i have bought, so they either need to reword the refund policy to you bought it tough luck,or get better QA for games and apps. So I'm a little salty,and i bet a crappy digital game code you would be to

:)

adamboomb88, May 2, 2021
  2. RevJynxed Win User

Payday 2 Crimewave Edition

Too bad they won't refund you on hard copies. Open media policies are BS driven by the industry.

The game is absolutely useless if you can't connect to people. The AI doesn't work for solo. It's garbage that should have been worked out before it was released.
  3. xPsycoticBreakx Win User

Xbox One Kinect Sensor Broke :(

Oh and that was it,it is in argos company policy,you dont even have to give a reason if its in 28 days of purchase,its an instant refund or replace,no questions asked,ive had full on screaming matches with argos over the years and won every time,dont take
    any BS from them.
  4. GreyStormGaming Win User

Refund policy

For issues regarding billing and refunds, it is best to contact Xbox Support.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Refund Policy

Hi Terroriser05,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on a refund. There are many factors to refunds that the refund team takes into consideration. Here is a Paragraph from the

digital refund terms

All sales of Digital Game Products are considered final, but we understand there may be extenuating circumstances. When you request a refund for these products, and depending on the purchase or content
    type in determining refund eligibility, we consider a variety of factors like time since date of purchase, time since release, and use of the product.

Also any previous refunds are taken into account. I know it is under 2 hours of use on the product.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Refund Policy

If your reason for requesting a refund was that it didn't work but it does work I can see why they might deny it.
Thema:

Refund policy is BS

1. Refund policy is BS - Similar Threads - Refund policy

2. i got my fortnite skins refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    i got my fortnite skins refunded: hello, i got my skins on fortnite refunded by you, i want them back d2be9805-11f3-4e9b-a8d7-9e3c19f35f5f
  3. How do I get a refund for the game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a refund for the game pass: I don’t remember buying the game pass and I have been charged for it today and I would like a refund 430c4316-5f5b-4640-823e-5f573045ef5b
  4. i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...

in XBoX on Windows
    i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...: i can provide proof of this if needed in video form aaef1a84-9f48-4c12-8cc2-a6bd6c150470
  5. Why haven't I received my refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I received my refund?: Hey there, I recently requested a refund for a purchase I made and I was notified that it was processed. However, I have not seen the funds hit my account. d086611f-cc2f-4180-a7bd-2ab130ec473f
  6. Let me refund my game that I don’t want

in XBoX Accessibility
    Let me refund my game that I don’t want: Let me refund and give me my money back you can’t just denied my request that is illegal and just let me refund whatever I want and you can’t denied bcf72c62-06f3-454a-883c-017b2e3d1357
  7. How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.: Trying to cancel an unauthorized account. Get full refund. Can't get ahold of a live person for help. Contacted bank. I've added a password as they wanted. They're asking for a pin. $1 charge, the...
  8. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  9. How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?: In January I sent in a refund request the day my kid bought a game by accident and the refund requests says it was approved that day, but it's now March and I still haven't received the refund. I...
  10. Refund Policy for Returned Controllers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Policy for Returned Controllers: Hi, I ordered a starfield contoller and when it arrived, it was dropped off in an envelope opened up and damaged. I wanted to keep the controller box, so I initiated a return and got a controller...