Refund policies diddling me around

Discus and support Refund policies diddling me around in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I accidentally bought minecraft bedrock edition instead of java. I bought it for the sole purpose of playing on my friend's realm, so after i found out... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GeorgeBallard1, Dec 6, 2021.

1. Refund policies diddling me around

I accidentally bought minecraft bedrock edition instead of java. I bought it for the sole purpose of playing on my friend's realm, so after i found out bedrock doesn't work with realms, i uninstalled it immediately (as per instructions), and now I can't get a refund anyway! I've literally played the game for five minutes, and i bought it this evening, but somehow I've ended up with no minecraft AND no refund! Can't even find how to contact microsoft personally, I'm pretty sure this question goes to randoms on the internet instead

:)

GeorgeBallard1, Dec 6, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi GeorgeBallard1, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

You can request a refund by signing in to https://xbox.com/refunds, if ever you have already requested and it was denied you may need to reply to the email that was sent by the refund team because they're the dedicated team that handles refund concerns.
  3. JTHeginbotham Win User

Hi

Sorry to jump in on this post but I can't work out where/how to ask my query.

I bought my son 1000 vbucks yesterday on Fortnite for £6.49 but on checking my bank today the charge has come out twice (and only 1000 vbucks not even 2000), how can I get my money back for the overcharge?

The purchase is only showing as one payment of 1000 vbucks and obviously don't want those refunded anyway as he's now used them, charge is twice on my bank!

Thanks
  4. Mafivee Win User

GTA V ONLINE GARAGE HELP

I sure diddlely do! It's a clown, and he looks fairly evil.
  5. laxnigel Win User

Some sort of refund for a game

Hey there!

We've all been here before, wishing that we had not bought a certain game or DLC...

As general policy, Microsoft does not refund games or content. If you bought the game on a disc from a retail store then you would have to review that store's return policies.

Unfortunately, I know of no work around or policy language that would entitle you to any type of refund.

Sorry :(

Cheers,

Nigel
  6. Noahiscool Win User

What is marketplace theft and how can you get banned from it?

Could you tell me more about the refund policy one?
Thema:

1. Refund policies diddling me around - Similar Threads - Refund policies diddling

2. Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...: If there's a refund for this please tell us now because I would like this to stop popping up on my bank account please Microsoft do something about it or else we'll call the cops I'm about sick of...
  3. Account refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Account refund: someone got access to my account refuned my stuff and i never got the refund money 0f1b5022-27c7-4069-909c-3573d99bf5ad
  4. Hi i have a failed refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi i have a failed refund: Hi can anyone assist me I have a failed refund and when i sent Microsoft an email requesting them to ratcher credit my xbox account with the money so that i can pay for gamepass with it they...
  5. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  6. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  7. Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...: Here is my evidenceof refund being accepted [img] 48bf7e83-9bd5-4aed-9ceb-b8353aa5de94
  8. the refunding is too hard and actually impossible

in XBoX on Windows
    the refunding is too hard and actually impossible: i have gone on the https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders website and then the website that should work with the order number but the number it need is supposed to start with a G and the...
  9. Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic

in XBoX on Windows
    Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic: I have never refunded anything on xbox though when I tried to refund the supporter upgrade on deep rock galactic it refused me because I apparently had used all my refund requests. I would just...
  10. Refund Policy for Returned Controllers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Policy for Returned Controllers: Hi, I ordered a starfield contoller and when it arrived, it was dropped off in an envelope opened up and damaged. I wanted to keep the controller box, so I initiated a return and got a controller...