Refund or anything for Bless Unleashed server shutdown

Discus and support Refund or anything for Bless Unleashed server shutdown in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just learned that Blessed Unleashed is going offline permanently 01Nov, 2022. That everything earned on console and paid for will be deleted. Some of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BROstopherson, Sep 8, 2022.

1. Refund or anything for Bless Unleashed server shutdown

Just learned that Blessed Unleashed is going offline permanently 01Nov, 2022. That everything earned on console and paid for will be deleted. Some of us have hundreds if not thousands of dollars spent on bless unleashed for our characters to support the game. Can we get a refund for past purchases made?

:)

BROstopherson, Sep 8, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this BROstopherson

According to the official refund FAQ:

"Refunds are typically issued for requests meeting the following criteria:

Requests are made within 14 days of the purchase date

Requests are for games in which you haven’t accumulated a significant amount of play time

Note:

As a limited exception, digital game products may be eligible for a refund within 30 days if you’re unsatisfied with the license agreement or warranty, but only if you do not make or retain any copies.

Be aware that submitting a request doesn’t guarantee a refund, especially if it doesn’t meet the above criteria."

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

If the purchase has been made in more than 14/30 days you are not eligible for a refund
  3. Albert X Win User

Bless Unleashed

I have yet to try the game, but I will surely give it a try thanks to you. But that happens in quite a few games actually.
  4. Fast Chet Win User

Bless Unleashed

This sounds fun, I'll have to check it out.
  5. tejo chase Win User

Bless Unleashed

I tried but just not my sort of game
  6. Flymonkey102 Win User

Bless Unleashed

I think the PVP players are too aggressive. There needs to be a battlegrounds so people just doing quests aren't ganked constantly lol
Thema:

1. Refund or anything for Bless Unleashed server shutdown - Similar Threads - Refund anything Bless

2. WMR refunds

in XBoX on Windows
    WMR refunds: Is Microsoft going to refund us users of WMR for hardware and software purchased via the Microsoft store? Announcing that you are just going to brick our hardware and take away our PURCHASED...
  3. Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...: If there's a refund for this please tell us now because I would like this to stop popping up on my bank account please Microsoft do something about it or else we'll call the cops I'm about sick of...
  4. Account refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Account refund: someone got access to my account refuned my stuff and i never got the refund money 0f1b5022-27c7-4069-909c-3573d99bf5ad
  5. Hi i have a failed refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi i have a failed refund: Hi can anyone assist me I have a failed refund and when i sent Microsoft an email requesting them to ratcher credit my xbox account with the money so that i can pay for gamepass with it they...
  6. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  7. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  8. Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...: Here is my evidenceof refund being accepted [img] 48bf7e83-9bd5-4aed-9ceb-b8353aa5de94
  9. $50 dollar refund got approved still haven’t gotten anything the last 4 days

in XBoX on Windows
    $50 dollar refund got approved still haven’t gotten anything the last 4 days: $50 dollar refund got approved still haven’t gotten anything the last 4 days c0f10618-5965-4936-b992-db3d602de59d
  10. Something was refunded without my consent how would I get it back or anything else

in XBoX on Windows
    Something was refunded without my consent how would I get it back or anything else: So on Fortnite one of my bundles was refunded when I myself did not refund I have contacted epic games support and they told me to contact this support line 829a9c96-3d5d-4d5b-8599-45e31e92bcc3