Refund of unauthorised payment

Discus and support Refund of unauthorised payment in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get a refund for an unauthorised payment? de04b4ea-0609-40e6-b723-4fcf7ec00242 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GuyBenattar, Oct 13, 2019.

1. GuyBenattar
    GuyBenattar Guest

How do I get a refund for an unauthorised payment?

:)

GuyBenattar, Oct 13, 2019
  2. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

I advise you to change the login credentials of your profile as a purchase has been made without your authorization
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

4. bowski477 Win User

5. Njal the Blue Win User

Someone used my card! What to do?

Hi, I woud contact your card issuer and say you have had two unauthorised payments made on your account. Their fraud protection would investigate and you should get refunded.
  6. Jellybean0k Win User

Unauthorised payment

Brilliant, thanks, thats all ive been looking for, the website is useless for support
Thema:

1. Refund of unauthorised payment - Similar Threads - Refund unauthorised payment

2. i got my fortnite skins refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    i got my fortnite skins refunded: hello, i got my skins on fortnite refunded by you, i want them back d2be9805-11f3-4e9b-a8d7-9e3c19f35f5f
  3. How do I get a refund for the game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a refund for the game pass: I don’t remember buying the game pass and I have been charged for it today and I would like a refund 430c4316-5f5b-4640-823e-5f573045ef5b
  4. i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...

in XBoX on Windows
    i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...: i can provide proof of this if needed in video form aaef1a84-9f48-4c12-8cc2-a6bd6c150470
  5. Why haven't I received my refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I received my refund?: Hey there, I recently requested a refund for a purchase I made and I was notified that it was processed. However, I have not seen the funds hit my account. d086611f-cc2f-4180-a7bd-2ab130ec473f
  6. Let me refund my game that I don’t want

in XBoX Accessibility
    Let me refund my game that I don’t want: Let me refund and give me my money back you can’t just denied my request that is illegal and just let me refund whatever I want and you can’t denied bcf72c62-06f3-454a-883c-017b2e3d1357
  7. How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.: Trying to cancel an unauthorized account. Get full refund. Can't get ahold of a live person for help. Contacted bank. I've added a password as they wanted. They're asking for a pin. $1 charge, the...
  8. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  9. How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?: In January I sent in a refund request the day my kid bought a game by accident and the refund requests says it was approved that day, but it's now March and I still haven't received the refund. I...
  10. Request for a refund for an unauthorised transaction on Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request for a refund for an unauthorised transaction on Microsoft Store: Hello Microsoft, I had an unauthorised transaction on my Xbox console when purchasing a game with a gift card with my Microsoft account balance, but $14.95 was charged to my debit card on my...