Refund not received

Discus and support Refund not received in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello I’ve requested a refund, it said on the website and email that it has been processed. But, 3 items haven’t been refunded. It said it has but I’ve... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Louis Mcdougall, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Refund not received

Hello I’ve requested a refund, it said on the website and email that it has been processed. But, 3 items haven’t been refunded. It said it has but I’ve not received it. The items are: CHF7.60 X2 and CHF76.00 X1. Thank you

:)

Louis Mcdougall, Dec 5, 2022
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Refund not received

If your order history for the game still says completed that means the purchase for the game is completed.

If they gave you a refund it would say refunded so that means they have not refunded you for the purchase.

That means you Need to contact xbox support by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Refund not received

In your order history does it still show the game purchase as being complete or does it show as being refunded?

If it is still showing as complete then you would need to contact xbox support again to find out what happened.

If it is show as refunded the money would go back on to the payment instrument that originally purchased the game. I know paypal can take up to 30 days for them to show back on your paypal account.

If it is showing as refunded in your purchase history then it is out of MS hands at that point and up to your bank to put the money back into your account.

You can look at your order history by signing into the account that purchased the game at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
  4. ngocphi Win User

Refund not received

OK did you request a refund from xbox ? If so check
    https://commerce.microsoft.com

If it's there then you just need to wait it can take up to 90days for refunds to be processed by your bank

Refunds by xbox are 2-3 business days but after that your bank is responsible and it depends on when they process international transactions
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Refunds Not Received

It's 3-5 business days in most of world. I'm from the United Kingdom

A transaction to Microsoft won't be considered an international payment if you're in a Live region. It will use whatever bank Microsoft uses there.

Reasons why a payment could be quicker or slower depends on the bank you're with. Also, if your bank is the bank that Microsoft uses in your country (I don't what this is), the payment can go through quicker as it's the same financial institution.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Refund not received

If it's paypal or prepaid creditcard it can take upto 60 days
Thema:

Refund not received

1. Refund not received - Similar Threads - Refund received

2. Why haven't I received my refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I received my refund?: Hey there, I recently requested a refund for a purchase I made and I was notified that it was processed. However, I have not seen the funds hit my account. d086611f-cc2f-4180-a7bd-2ab130ec473f
  3. I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...: I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and refuse to give me the item I clearly own and can be seen in my orders as PURCHASED! ALL THEY DO IS SEND...
  4. my refunds been approved but i have not received money

in XBoX on Consoles
    my refunds been approved but i have not received money: i refunded something on the 02/03/24 and it has been approved but i have not yet recieved my money. 13861184-7b92-4582-8d9e-9ac74ac4d5d1
  5. refund approved but money not received

in XBoX on Windows
    refund approved but money not received: i refunded something on the 02/03/24 and i still haven’t received my money into my microsoft account 732cc87c-9ce4-4f65-a4db-57bea2b11950
  6. Refund Not Received

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund Not Received: Hey my name is Mainak, I hope you guys doing well. Actually, recently I accidentally bought Xbox game pass Core subscription. I was going to buy the PC game pass but due to confusion, I bought...
  7. I requested a refund but haven’t received

in XBoX on Windows
    I requested a refund but haven’t received: I had requested a refund on 1/10/24 and I haven’t received it yet. I want to know why I haven’t gotten it yet something like has never occurred before! It was also accepted...
  8. I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund: I replied to a email about it and told them what happened but still not received a answer 93ddd2ee-ade7-479d-8643-c9a199676e1b
  9. Refund approved but money not received

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund approved but money not received: I refund on the 14 of January and my money still has bot come even though the request was approved 401bbb3a-482a-4f87-99b6-7adc59ef886f
  10. still haven’t received refund

in XBoX on Windows
    still haven’t received refund: So I requested a refund jannuary 20th and it got approved the same day and it said wait 72 hours to receive so I waited and still didn’t get anything so I let weeks go by to see and I still didn’t...