Refund no Xbox live this si not my account

Discus and support Refund no Xbox live this si not my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Refund on the Xbox live on this account this si my brothers account and i Santa Rosa nave ir on my account 79bd5f6b-4889-46aa-a1bc-1ee4e8d5bba6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EmilianoVázquez, May 22, 2021.

1. Refund no Xbox live this si not my account

Refund on the Xbox live on this account this si my brothers account and i Santa Rosa nave ir on my account

:)

EmilianoVázquez, May 22, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @EmilianoVázquez!

Would you please be more specific about the issue so that we can further assist you.
  3. ArguedAnemone3 Win User

compartir xbox live

si la otra cuenta tiene xbox live gold activa

[Translation: If the other account has live xbox live gold]
  4. BlvrNmatrix Win User

What is this "hacking" thing I hear about?

They will add that month to you xbox live account I had to talk to them about my account and they said if they had to investigate my account they would refund my month of xbox live
  5. Ultra175Wolf Win User

Why did my account balance lost money

I found the reason why i lost 6,99€ from my account

The xbox live gold membership take automatically money from my account

And why it doesnt show up at the "recent purchases"

And now i want refund

And if you refund your xbox live gold memebership do you get your money back?
  6. AnemicWhistle03 Win User

Panel de actividades no se actualiza [Activity pane not updated]

chekea si tu conexión a xbox live está correcta, si lo está, prueba a borrar caché

[Translation- Chekea If your connection to Xbox Live is correct, if it is, try deleting cache]
Thema:

1. Refund no Xbox live this si not my account - Similar Threads - Refund live account

2. Refund for cod mw3 how to get through to live chat to talk to someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Refund for cod mw3 how to get through to live chat to talk to someone: Trying to get a refund for cod mw3 and it got denied even though i literally cant play multi player or zombies just keeps lagging and game crashing. It says im outside the refund period because i...
  3. There was money deducted from my account from Milnerton but i dont live there i need a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was money deducted from my account from Milnerton but i dont live there i need a refund: How can i get a refund that i did not purchase 89e8bbf9-4c4b-487b-b446-26810cdbb853
  4. Help - Xbox Live refund and don't know Microsoft account details

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help - Xbox Live refund and don't know Microsoft account details: Hi, I'd be really grateful if someone could help me with this. I've just been charged to renew my Xbox Live subscription for the year as it's on autorenew. If possible, I would like to get a...
  5. Refund for Xbox Live Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund for Xbox Live Account: I cancelled my Xbox subscription and would like a refund. 0a78510b-d471-429f-899a-83f2f5d39ac4
  6. I want to deactivate my xbox live account and get a refund for my subscription as the money...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to deactivate my xbox live account and get a refund for my subscription as the money...: I bought and xbox this time 1 year ago and subscribed to xbox live for the one year subscription and paid $80, I sold it 4 months ago and today $80 was taken out of my account. I try logging in...
  7. refund of wrong billing and payment done on my xbox live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    refund of wrong billing and payment done on my xbox live account: How to get refund of wrong billing and payment done on my xbox live account. Payment history shows purchase of GTA V, which I have not done 626635ec-c830-4c0a-83ae-30b0b3c02ef8
  8. I have accidentally reagreed to the Xbox live gold account, how can I ask for a refund?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have accidentally reagreed to the Xbox live gold account, how can I ask for a refund?: Hi, as the title, I wanted to ask if there is a way to ask for a refund for the wrong payment of one month of Xbox live gold, I accidentally did it and I do not know how to do. Can someone help me...
  9. I have accidentally reagreed to the Xbox live gold account, how can I ask for a refund?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have accidentally reagreed to the Xbox live gold account, how can I ask for a refund?: Hi, as the title, I wanted to ask if there is a way to ask for a refund for the wrong payment of one month of Xbox live gold, I accidentally did it and I do not know how to do. Can someone help me...
  10. Refund of my xbox live gold account (14 days time limit)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund of my xbox live gold account (14 days time limit): Hello, I want to be refunded for 3 months which were renewed today, but I can't access to the request or contact the support, can you help me please ? Thank you...