Refund money not recieved

Discus and support Refund money not recieved in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just accidentally bought the stand alone rally expansion in Forza Horizon 5 instead of the premium upgrade and went to request a refund and within a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MatthewA4, Mar 29, 2023.

1. MatthewA4
    MatthewA4 Guest

I just accidentally bought the stand alone rally expansion in Forza Horizon 5 instead of the premium upgrade and went to request a refund and within a few minutes the request was approved. I never got my money back though, I've checked my bank and my Microsoft credits and neither of them had it.

:)

MatthewA4, Mar 29, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

It can take at least 3 to 5 business days to receive a refund after it's been approved if not longer depending on the bank.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Money not recieved after refund.

Hi Emily, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

There was a notice on the website a few days ago explaining that the refunds are taking longer.

Microsoft Xbox Refunds may take several business days, it depends on which payment method you used.

You can check the refund status on this page:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

I also recommend you contact a Microsoft Support Agent.

Please enter this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/help/28808/microsoft-store-contact-support

I hope this helps.
  4. TomaToMcNuggets Win User

Gta 5 cash card "white shark"

Usually its almost immediate. If it hasn’t gone through check your purchase history to see if it shows up, if the payment did go through but you didn’t recieve the GTA money flag it to microsoft and issue a refund
  5. I RudeJester I Win User

Crossout: Banned from in game market for recieving refund

I recieved my refund, but the developer (Gaijin) has banned me from the in game market for recieving it. Is microsoft aware of this, and why was my refund approved if the game developer will ban players who recieve them? Please research this issue.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

I’ve bought minecoin gift cards but my child no longer plays, how can I return the gift cards?

They said they can’t refund as they are 3rd party. And that I should get in contact with Minecraft
    Well unfortunately i personally doubt Minecraft is going to refund you since they havent actually recieved any money directly from you yet. The store did receive money from you however.

You might just have to end up selling the cards to someone who can use them.
Thema:

1. Refund money not recieved - Similar Threads - Refund money recieved

2. Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...: I bought a controller from you people and it got lost in transit, know what that means? It means I never GOT IT so STOP asking me to return it because that's IMPOSSIBLE to do when it NEVER got to...
  3. my refunds been approved but i have not received money

in XBoX on Consoles
    my refunds been approved but i have not received money: i refunded something on the 02/03/24 and it has been approved but i have not yet recieved my money. 13861184-7b92-4582-8d9e-9ac74ac4d5d1
  4. refund approved but money not received

in XBoX on Windows
    refund approved but money not received: i refunded something on the 02/03/24 and i still haven’t received my money into my microsoft account 732cc87c-9ce4-4f65-a4db-57bea2b11950
  5. Refund approved but money not received

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund approved but money not received: I refund on the 14 of January and my money still has bot come even though the request was approved 401bbb3a-482a-4f87-99b6-7adc59ef886f
  6. I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...: I was approved a refund on a game weeks ago and have not recieved the money back and cannot get help anywhere, does anyone know who to contact 23e8c633-61c7-415e-98ea-620018ac3fef
  7. why haven't I recieved money from my xbox refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    why haven't I recieved money from my xbox refund?: I refunded a call of duty pack I bought on accident and when the refund request was approved I never recieved my money back and its been a few weeks 052d8db9-e874-421f-a599-b7668da6ec31
  8. It has been 12 days since my refund request had been accepted and the money is nowhere to...

in XBoX on Windows
    It has been 12 days since my refund request had been accepted and the money is nowhere to...: I requested a refund on the 20th of January and it was accepted the same day I have photo proof but the money has not been refunded yet and I still have access to the game....
  9. I refunded a game and it was approved but it didn't give me my money back and it has been a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded a game and it was approved but it didn't give me my money back and it has been a...: I refunded a game and it was approved but it didn't give me my money back and it has been a week what do i do 6ce6abc7-daed-4abc-9df9-e35928712af6
  10. Refunds been approved but money hasn’t been sent yet been over 2 weeks bit worried

in XBoX on Windows
    Refunds been approved but money hasn’t been sent yet been over 2 weeks bit worried: Hello I requested a refund and it got approved but haven’t got the money sent to my bank account yet and it’s been over 2 weeks now. Been trying to ask support for help my keeps taking me to...